Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:10 pm
Alure was sit in the ground now, "Why do I do this now?, we should be fighting Fanglong" he said, "Where is Hikari-chan?" he asked also, <You make to many qestions for a human> Jubbi laughed, <You should start the fight using the susanoo, and for that you are going to have to get used to the chakra of that technique, if not, it will tear appart your own body> Jubbi was serious now, Alure nooded as the chakra began to sorround him...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:18 pm
A misty blue chakra swirled around Alure, a voice carried inside of it. "Uchiha... Alure... Is that correct, Juubi?" The voice echoed around the room. "You have been sent here... by Inuzuka... Hikari.... right?" It asked, taking the form of an elderly man.

Hikari sat in the middle of her drawn out symbol, making chakra signs as she muttered names. "Ino, Tori, Ni, Usagi, Saru, Oushi, Jin, Ino, Tori, Ni, Usagi, Ni, Saru, Jin..." She kept on muttering.  

iTammie-chan

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:26 pm
Alure right eye opened, "Who are you? And were is Hikari-chan?" he said, not interupting his chakra flow, <Dont lose your focus, if you do Fanglong will kill you in an instant> Jubbi said, Alure closed his eye again...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:29 pm
* after our attacks fail then me and fanglong started to fight with our skills off the sword*  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:19 pm
The elderly man made out of blue chakra shook his head. "I cannot say... my name is unknown... even by Hikari..." He sighed. "She... sent me here to teach you... a technique... known only by the fourth demon god... the technique of replication..."

Hikari's chakra took on it's dangerous red and black tint, growing into the the shape of a phoenix.
"Good job Hikari! Way to go!" Harimi cheered from her rock. Hikari plainly ignored her, focusing all of her chakra into the bird. The bird screamed, then disappeared, Hikari's eyes blood red.
"We're done. Let's go." Hikari muttered, opening a portal to the realm that Alure was in.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:35 pm
"Technique?" Alure said, when he sensed a great chakra coming in his direction, a portal opened, Hikari and Harimi appeared, "Replication, what is this all about?" he asked, not losing his focus...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:56 am
"Remember? That jutsu I promised to give you?" Hikari asked, her red eyes flickering. "The replication jutsu, the one that will teach you how to replicated Juubi's chakra to match your own. Fanglong would never know." She sighed, placing her hand on her forehead. "Human memory is so horrible."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:06 pm
*me and fanglong's swords clash together creating massive thunder storms*  

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:01 pm
Kokoro could tell the battle was starting already due to the amount of chakra she was feeling she sighed as she turned to face Zero and Kura "So..."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:46 pm
Alure smiled, "Yeah, I remember..." he opened his eyes, "So this will be a trick, when I use my chakra he will think it is jubbi..." he stand up, "And when I finally use Jubbi's chakra, it will take him by surprise" he said.

"Ok now, everybody get back" he said, as he made some handsings, the a burst of chakra came of his body, it was compleately crimson...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:43 pm
*then Fanglong knocks my sword from my hand and then....... he thrusts his sword into my chest and Seone and Fang with eyes widen with horror and shock that their brother was stabbed*
me: *coughs up blood*......... d-damn u Fanglong
Fanglong: *pulls his sword from my chest and then he kicks me to the ground*
Fang: NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Stone: RYOKU!!!!!!!!!!! BAHUMET!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Baihu: NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Ebonwu: BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me: *i hit the ground like a ton of bricks*............ I'm.... sorry...... Adelia..... that........ i... won't be......coming home again.........
*Stone makes it to me and starts healing my wound*
Fang: *Damn u Harimi........ and damn u Hikari............ and damn u FANGLONG!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:31 am
"Damn me what?" Hikari asked, standing right behind Fang. "I never really liked you.... you always blamed me for everything bad that went wrong." She muttered, 'tching' him with a hiss.
"Father... that was really uncalled for." Harimi sighed. "Very uncalled for."
"And if you're wondering where the Alure and the real Hikari are, we're not saying." the clone Hikari sighed. "We're just here on with a message."
"If you dare think about hunting us down, Juubi or me... we'll disappear and you'll never see us again until the time comes when Juubi and I will destroy the world." Harimi muttered.
"Good day gentlemen... and I bid you farewell." Hikari sighed, handing Stone a vial. "It'll help him heal. Trust me." She muttered, then disappeared in a puff of smoke.  

iTammie-chan

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:16 pm
Fanglong: u see boys what i'm trying to prevent *lands next them* I knew one day that Harimi will betray us all *heals me*
Fang: b-but why?
Stone: I don't understand?
Fanglong: Harimi and the Juubi had planned this........ but when u 3 defeated Juubi... Harimis' plans took a turn for the worst so she waited until the spirit of the beast to reemerge in this world
me: *fully healed*
Fanglong: Ryoku I know that u have a family
me: w-what
fanglong: now the Juubi can use that weakness of urs to get to u
me:....... i won't let either Harimi or the Juubi lay a single finger on them
Fanglong: i hope so for their sakes...... which is why i'll train u 3 to using ur hidden powers  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff