Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:12 pm
Oblen nods slightly back before looking up to see where he's going. He quickly made his way down the sidewalk, people giving frightened stares his way... mainly due to the blood dripping off of Mira. Soon, only a block from the apartment, an eruption of sirens makes their way towards him from the opposite direction. He jumps up, using his wings to add onto the height of the jump, and onto the rooftops before continuing running. He easily makes a short jump over the gaps between houses, but then receives some fire which mainly missed and been avoided as he ducks low and continues moving. He makes another jump, but receives a shot into his right wing. The shot sent him falling unbalanced towards the ground, but he quickly reached up with his right arm to grip a window edge, holding Mira tight by the waist in his left arm to be sure she didn't fall. The firing continued, but missed, as he climbed into the window with Mira. He sighs, looking around to find that he had in fact entered into Mira's apartment. He genteelly lets Mira's feet hit the floor before sitting down. "Sorry... we'll have to move fast now... police are probably going to try to bust in threw here... you know how they don't like me... I'm sorry that... they're here at your apartment... probably going to be in trouble with your land-person now..."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:30 pm
Mira gasped slightly as pain shot through her from her side as they went through the window.She shook her head slightly "I never liked it here anyways....." She moved carefully towards the closet and pulled out another box before carefully taking it into the bathroom.Closing the door she pulled off her shirt and looked in the mirror at the wound.She flinched slightly as she touched it "Ow..." Pulling what looked like a feather out of the box with some large leaves and bandages she set them on the counter.Then pulling out a jar of clear golden colored liquid she bit her lip.Taking the lid off she dipped a cloth into the liquid and started cleaning the wound, letting out a small cry of pain as the wound started to cauterize from the liquid.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:09 pm
Oblen frowns, hearing Mira's small cry of pain. He closes his eyes and turns to the door, starting to hear beating at it. He thought that they must be trying to bust it down, so he stays at the distance. After a few seconds dust flies into the room and several red lazar dots land onto Oblen. Oblen raises his hands as they enter the room yelling for him to get down. Oblen just stood with eyes shut and arms raised. "Uh... Mira... should I be... following what they say now?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:30 pm
Mira let out a sharp gasp of shock as white wings sprouted from her back when she put on her mothers necklace.Quickly cutting hole in her clean shirt for the wings she pulled it on and ran out of the bathroom "No, you shouldn't." Grabbing his hand she pulled him towards the window, her side still bleeding slightly "Now, jump!'  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:45 pm
Oblen blinks some, seeing Mira now had wings and totally couldn't hear anything... just in awe that she had white wings. He then shook his head and came back to reality and they were heading towards the window. He closes his eyes as he followed without question.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:01 pm
Mira took a flying leap out the window as a bullet flew past her head.Her newly acquired wings moved by their own accord.Spreading out and catching a large draft of air, pulling her up above the building "Oblen, hurry up before you get shot!" She held her side as she hovered above the building, her other hand resting on the necklace Thank you mother...  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:48 pm
Oblen jumped out after Mira, but then grips the next building, just remembering that he had forgotten to remove the bullet from his right wing. He climbs up and sits on the building for a moment to remove the bullet. He closes his eyes as the wound in his wings quickly healed up in seconds and then appeared as clean as new. He then finally stands again and jumps into the air, his wings carrying him and up to Mira, where he grabs her hand. "You... alright?" He asks, trying to think up what to really bring up first… the wings, the wound, the fact that she’s flying… so he asks a general question to see if she’d bring up one of the subjects on her own.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:08 pm
Mira nodded slightly and shuddered as a cold chill hit her "We need to find a place out of the city....Before I pass out...." She linked her fingers through his and looked up towards the mountains "There's a cabin up there that belonged to my uncle and was passed on to me...we can go there...." and maybe I can figured out how the hell I got these wings on the way....  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:23 pm
Oblen nods, looking over towards the mountains. "... We'll get there... even if I have to carry you there." He said before leaning forward slightly and beginning to fly towards the mountains, but kept a slow pace to basically tell Mira that he's moving before picking up the pace.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:02 pm
Mira smiled slightly and fallowed slightly unsteady.She was unsure on how to control the wings and felt awkward flying.She kept one hand over the wound in her side and headed for the mountain.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:20 pm
Oblen tugged slightly as he moved, knowing Mira was having some trouble flying. He pulls her in closer to him to keep her warm as they drew close to the mountains. "... Well... do you know exactly where it is?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:28 pm
Mira nodded slightly "It's near the summit....My uncle like to be as far away from the city as possible when he left......" She ignored the throbbing in her side and tried not to notice the blood dripping over her fingers.Speeding up slightly and cringed "The sooner we get there the better..."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:34 pm
Oblen nods before holding Mira, as if she needed it be held close to keep from falling like when she didn't have wings before. "... Sooner the better, hu?... then hold on." He then stops flapping and begins freefalling straight towards the summit of the mountain, but left his wings wide open to be safe.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:48 pm
Mira gasped slightly and fought to keep her wings from folding in as they plummeted towards the mountain.Her head spun as they landed and she sat down where she stood "I don't ever wanna do that again...." She closed her eyes to stop everything from spinning.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:58 pm
Oblen chuckles and shrugs. "Well, it was your idea, not mine..." Her said as he began walking her towards the building that he assumed to be the one she was talking about.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games