Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:02 pm

【❃ ιris Ӈaruno: First Year ɢryffindor ❃】
тell me what time it is now,
тell me it’s a dream,
ʜold me

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris looked in the direction of a new voice. An older girl was addressing her. Or at least that's what Iris had thought. The girl was welcoming her to the house. Iris smiled brightly as she leaned more in the direction of the girl.

"Hey there... Thanks, I'm happy to be here." Iris replied back. "Are you second or third... oh maybe you're older and just look really young."

In the back of the mind, she was wondering where Mau was. Was she being fed, was she in a room, safe and warm.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Mood: Happy and ecstatic
Attire: a standard uniform and robe
OOC:

ϒ
ou’re probably dreaming a different dream
ɪ don’t need the sun
ɪ love your smile so much now
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:27 pm

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Xᴀᴠɪᴇʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟsᴏɴ
╚══════════════╝

✔ Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ ✔
❄ Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ ❄
♛ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ ♛
☺ Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Wɪᴢᴀʀᴅ ☺

☀☀☀ I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me. ☁☁☁
☛☛☛ It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live, remember that. ☚☚☚

Xavier pulled out another gentle smile. " C'mon. Don't think like that. All you have to do is learn how to handle and ride a broom. Play your position. And have fun! That's all there is in Quidditch. " he said, giving him a thumbs up. " You know, if possible, I would like to join the try outs this year. It would be fantastic if we would be permitted though. If I remember it clearly, Jacob and David are interested in it, too. Why don't you try out? " he added. He noticed a puzzled look on Seth when he mentioned Grandma.. " Ahh. Forget about what I said about my grandma. I just remembered her. Well, moving on. " he muttered, changing the topic. Then, another new Gryffindor approached the table, so he slightly bowed his head in greeting, and smiled at her. Just like what he always do.

►►► After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. ◄◄◄
☣☣☣ Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light. ☢☢☢
x
x
x

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mᴏᴏᴅ : Confused, Excited
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ: Why in the world did I say Grandma?
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Talking to Seth
Wʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ : Gryffindor Table
Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : Gryffindor Students, Seth

Height : 5"2

Wearing
Wand

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

User Image
xx►►►Nᴀᴍᴇ : Aʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ

xx►►►Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : On my lap

xx►►►Wʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ's ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Sleeping.....and Snoring

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:04 pm

User Image
~Yvette Tarot~

Gryffindor/First Year

Yvette looked up with glee as her name was announced as part of the Gryffindor house. From what she had heard about them, she felt that she would fit in well enough, and as long as she knew that, she would be happy. She rose to her feet and quietly made her way to the Gryffindor table, watching their face as she approached with a shy smile. "Hello.. my name is Yvette. I am glad to be a part of your house." She took her seat silently and looked back up to the front to watch the rest of the sorting take place, her mind racing with possibilities of her new life as a Gryffindor.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:11 pm

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Xᴀᴠɪᴇʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟsᴏɴ
╚══════════════╝

✔ Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ ✔
❄ Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ ❄
♛ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ ♛
☺ Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Wɪᴢᴀʀᴅ ☺

☀☀☀ I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me. ☁☁☁
☛☛☛ It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live, remember that. ☚☚☚

Xavier looked at another newly sorted first year. ' Wow. There's a lot of First years in Gryffindor. As a fellow first year, I should at least be friends with them. ' he thought. He turned to her and introduced himself, " Hello Yvette. I'm Xavier. Nice to meet you. I hope we can be friends throughout the year. " He smiled at her and extended his right hand, for a handshake.

►►► After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. ◄◄◄
☣☣☣ Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light. ☢☢☢
x
x
x

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mᴏᴏᴅ : Calm
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ: Another new friend. Hopefully.
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Talking to Yvette
Wʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ : Gryffindor Table
Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : Gryffindor Students, Seth, Yvette

Height : 5"2

Wearing
Wand

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

User Image
xx►►►Nᴀᴍᴇ : Aʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ

xx►►►Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : On my lap

xx►►►Wʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ's ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Sleeping.....and Snoring

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:18 pm

User Image
~Yvette Tarot~

Gryffindor/First Year

Turning to face the boy who spoke to her, Yvette smiled shyly and grasped his hand with a slow nod. "Hi.. Thanks, Xavier.. It looks like the sorting is over with, now. Would you like to help me find the common room, later? It's all the way up on the seventh floor, isn't it?" She tilted her head quietly, glancing down the table to see if there were any senior students who would be able to help. She was starting to develop a plan of action already. 'Step one, navigate the castle. Step two, check out my new house. Step three, figure out how my classes are organised and make sure that I am prepared to start in the morning. I had better get going,' she thought to herself, laughing inwardly as her stomach rumbled. 'Oh, right.. Perhaps I should eat, first.'
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:45 pm

User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Fourteen
✔Mood: Better.
✔Status: With Caitlin Engels

Sam looked at the girl that Cait spoke to when she spoke back. "Hey there. I'm Sam, Quidditch Captain. This is my girlfriend Cait. She's a third year. I'm a fourth. Welcome to the house!"

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:57 pm

【❃ ιris Ӈaruno: First Year ɢryffindor ❃】
тell me what time it is now,
тell me it’s a dream,
ʜold me

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris looked at the new and older boy talking to her. She smiled and waved as well once he introduced himself as a fourth year, a Quidditch captain -which was something she was positive was really cool- and then as the girl's, Caith, boyfriend, which was sweet.

"Hi there, I'm Iris Haruno. Thank you for the welcome." she replied before taking a look around. "It seems like the sorting is over... Are we leaving for our dorms are eating?"she said with intentional curiosity.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Mood: Happy and ecstatic
Attire: a standard uniform and robe
OOC:

ϒ
ou’re probably dreaming a different dream
ɪ don’t need the sun
ɪ love your smile so much now
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:29 am

User Image
Sebastian Harrison
First Year
Pure Blood

'I think Ill hold off until next year." he said, though he was grateful for Xavier's encouragement. Then Yvette stepped up he smiled an extended a hand.

"Hello my name is sebastian welcome to Gryffindor!" He was glad to see that so many new students were coming to hogworts. This would definitely be a fun year!

(OOC~)

Wake up, This is no hallucination. This is what we have become, this is what dreams are made of.

Nekomancer1

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:41 am

Dear Jay,

It's so good to see you! We have to talk some time soon; I've missed you so much! How was your summer? Did you go on vacation? Write back!

-Newlyn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:20 am

User Image
~Yvette Tarot~

Gryffindor/First Year

Yvette smiled politely at the new face who addressed her and grasped his hand quietly. "Hello, Sebastian, it's nice to meet you. Which classes are you looking forward to the most? Herbology, Potions, Charms, all of them seem so exciting, I wouldn't be able to tell you my choice.." She felt her cheeks blush slightly as she realised that she was probably talking too much, but her excitement to start the new year was overwhelming at times.

~o.o.c~

When are we supposed to get password to common room? Seems like it's time to exit Great Hall, feast or not. Lol

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:45 am

Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood: Happy
What I am doing: Writing to Newlyn
What I want to be doing: The very same

He smiled as he saw a little piece of paper land in front of him. Of course, he knew who it was from. There was only one person that would do this. He smiled as he read the note. He then got found a pen that he had bought in the states and began to write.

Why yes, I actually did go on vacation. I'm sorry I couldn't tell you. My bloody owl decided to get sick so it couldn't go anywhere. I missed you too though. I thought of you almost everyday and those beautiful blue eyes of yours. But my summer was alright. We spent the whole time in the United States. Interesting place that was, but I'm glad to be back. he wrote on a paper then, made it into a paper airplane. He released it and threw it in her direction. Leading to her. It was more nonchalant and he would get away with it.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:39 pm

It's OK! I hope you had a great time. I didn't go anywhere besides Diagon Alley. The US, really? What was it like? I've never been. I'm really glad to back at Hogwarts too. I can't wait until my sisters are old enough to attend.  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:45 pm

We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
Third Year, Gryffindor

”I don’t really keep up with news…” Cersei began slowly, quite awkwardly the words tumbled down her tongue and past her lips and she couldn’t help but wonder why. Suddenly, she shrugged; she didn’t really know what to say anymore. Remy was a ball of emotions, the half-veela could taste it, but, she decided not to dwell on that.

”…You’re strong.” Cersei said, fast as lightning, and it surprised her just as much too. ”Don’t ever forget that…” As the silence tolled on, the sorting around them had concluded to its end and a feast appeared, fresh garden green salads and ripe fruit, alongside steaming plates of turkey, ham, more meat than she could see. ’Merlin, I missed this,’ she grinned as she glanced at Remy. ”The feast finally started, let’s eat!” Within no time, it would be time to retreat to common room, but she didn’t want to leave for a while.

[[[I hate pulling doubles and working all night ;[ ]]]]

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Gryffindor Table
---------- with Remy,
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:39 pm

User ImageUser Image
User Image
Single Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Pureblood

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ looked into Cersei's bright eyes. She smiled as the girl said she was strong. "Thank you..." she whispered to the girl. Remy hugged Cersei tight as food begin to fill the table.

"Lets eat!" Remy said, trying to return to some normalcy. She filled her plate with fruits and veggies, still sticking to her decidedly vegetarian diet. She munched her salad and smiled. Soon enough, they would be able to go up to bed and try to sleep deeply. Maybe she would finally escape the terrors that haunted her dreams.

Wearing
{Out of Chasing:}

────()()()────()()()__ɪƒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє,
──()██████()()██████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ.
()████████()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ,
()██████████████████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ.
──()████████████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ,
────()████████████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ.
──────()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ,
────────()████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє.
─────────()██()ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ƒʀɪєη∂,
───────────()__ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє.

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:55 pm

This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

°o.O evye urphy O.o°

☾☆☽Single☾☆☽Muggle Born☾☆☽First Year☾☆☽Gryffindor☾☆☽

User Image
Tevye walked to the Gryffindor table with a smile on his face.'So these are the Gryffindor's I wonder what there like?'He thought to himself as he sat down with a few other first years. "Hey, I'm Tevye, how are you?" He said with a smile as the food appeared and he started to fill one of the plates after the shock of the food just appearing.

OOC: ....

He feels so unlike everybody else, alone
In spite of the fact that some people still think that they know him
Put it together himself, now the picture connects
Never asking for someone's help, or to get some respect
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games