Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:42 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis
Fourteen: Slytherin Chaser

Amanda shrugged. "I don't know, I hope not." What if something did happen to Leonidas? Stop worrying, he probably just fell asleep on the train again. Yeah, that's it. The blonde looked around in an attempt to rid her mind of any worrying when she spotted Jasmine. "Good evening," she greeted the girl. After all, it was polite to greet someone and show respect when that person had done the same. When the keeper showed up was usually the time her deceased twin sister made an appearance as well. So far, the chaser hasn't seen her. Well, Erianthe came back as a ghost instead of moving on, so she must still be around, she thought, reflecting one of last year's Ghoul and Ghost Studies lessons. Her eyes drifted onto an older redhead student as she addressed Amanda and Eretria. "It's swell seeing you again as well," she said, stretching her lips into a small smile before turning the smile into a smirk. "I'm going to have to use one of the school's lousy brooms this year," she admitted. "I wasn't able to buy one during the summer. However, I don't think that will cause us too much damage." After a quick moment of silence, she continued. "How have you been, Jessica?"

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:57 pm
Jessica Sassareth

Slytherin Prefect, Seventh Year

User Image Jess could tell that something was wrong; however, she didn't know exactly what. Obviously, this was a bad place to ask about something that the redhead guessed was very personal, and decided not to press the point. So, to fully deflect any possible attention toward whatever was bugging Eretria, the willowy redhead turned the conversation fully on Quidditch, "In any event, how are we set on Quidditch this year? I would love to see us take the cup this year, and I know that you're both very capable in the field."  

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:05 pm
I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Jaslyn tried to pull away from her brother at first but she could tell her was truly sorry, even through her tears. She listened to him quietly, wiping away her tears nad looking up at her twin. She was about to reply to him when Ronyo stepped in. She looked away immediately, not wanting the whole world to know she was crying. "We're f-fine..." She muttered, trying and failing miserably at hiding the sadness in her voice. Tears still slipped slowly from her eyes. She didn't want her brother to be upset with her, but she could never choose between him and Chance. They were her world. One her twin brother and only friend for the first eleven years of her life and the other... her best friend and maybe something more..."Talk"'Thoughts 'Thoughts
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: Chance?

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:06 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis

Amanda nodded and smiled once again. "I'm quite certain our team will pull together this year." After the humiliating loss last year, she knew Ronyo would make the players go through quite a bit of intense training. She also knew everyone would listen to him and do as he says because not one person on the Slytherin team wants to come in last place again.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:11 pm
Jessica Sassareth

Slytherin Prefect, Seventh Year

User Image Jess gave Amanda a warm smile nodding, "That's good to hear, Amanda. I have full confidence in both you and Eretria to succeed on the field. Any ideas on what to expect from our competition?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:45 pm
User Image
Vїяgїl Яо₴₴
§Second Year§Slytherin§Twin Brother§Pure-Blood§
User Image
Ѵirgil tried to comfort his sister and looked up and sneered at the Pinhead Boy, defender of the poor Mud Bloods and Half-Breed mutts out there and all around goody goody. It made him sick “Yes we are fine now.” Virgil said turning away It was bad enough he had made his sister cry but to have it seen by someone he felt contempt for made it worse.
User Image

Xistund

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:48 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis

Amanda bit her bottom lip lightly as she thought about the competing houses. "Ravenclaw got a lot better compared to previous years. Gryffindor is always a fun challenge, and Hufflepuff aren't too hard to beat." Although Hufflepuff isn't a tough opposing team, they claimed victory over Slytherin last year. "They got lucky," she stated, thinking of her team's defeat.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:01 am
User Image
Darius Silver
ᗡɐɹıns Sılʌǝɹ

Second YearSlytherinBeaterHalf-Blood

User Image
₯arius overheard two girls he remembered from the team talking about Quidditch. “I'd not count Hufflepuff out so easily Heather can be a monster on the pitch She nearly took down the whole Gryffindor team least year.” Darius said but then regretted it. Who was he to talk he's been on the team one year as a reserved player. He managed to get lucky when one of the beaters who was suppose to play could not make it for any of there games. Besides Darius didn't exactly prove himself on the pitch. He didn't hit a single person, it was not till the summer at Ver and Emily's manor that he knocked Ver off her broom. Although that was after she broke his hand and forced him to use his left hand.
User Image

Xistund

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:03 am

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Third Year, 𝔅eater
User Image
Having successfully explained the thestrals to Eli throughout the carriage ride, he guided her on her first journey up to the castle, his fingers intertwined within hers as he pointed out the familiar landmarks around them until the finally reached the double doors. Suddenly, he felt… nervous, about going inside of the Great Hall with his hands wrapped in Eliora’s. He wondered if her aunt would be at the staff table, he knew his uncle wouldn’t be, or at least, he hoped his uncle hadn’t changed his mind. And then there was… Wry lips shifted as he stepped inside with her, and then stopped short just inches from the threshold of the entrance as his gaze fell upon the Hufflepuff house, if, only for the moment, to try and find a particular head of blonde hair. ”So where do you want to sit?” He stalled for the time being, hovering at the head of all four tables with Eliora before deciding to move down along the aisles to join the house of green and silver.

He found her, finally, lingering alone in the very back of the house of gold and black. Idly, he wondered what had happened for her to be so… quiet. He wondered if it had anything to do with the dilemmas that Nell and Marina had discussed but, he doubted it.

As if remembering that he wasn’t alone, Dominic glanced down at Eliora beside him before he cleared his throat, feeling.. awkward.
”C’mon.. let’s just sit in the middle,” he had decided, pulling her hand and leading her away from what had stolen his attention so easily.
[[[opps, accidentally posted Dom in huffy house orginally. xD]]]

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 159lbs ☣ Age: 13
With Eliora
At Slytherin table

╚═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:27 am
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Seventh Year, Slytherin Prefect

”Storm-!” The voice manifested from the darkness; his silence, his eerie scent of burnt flesh and potions ingredients wafted far before his being would ever be found as he finally stepped forth, knowing, that Storm had felt him long before he saw him. Billowing out under the glow of torch light and the enchanted starry sky of the ceiling above, Tay stood, formidable, cast in iron and gold and long since tempered and cooled. ”Family is family,” he had stressed under the deep hiss of his throat as his gaze fell down upon Virgil, and then Jaslyn, each with a lingering gaze that pierced through the soul. ”I don’t think this matter falls under your jurisdiction, Storm, ought make yourself useful and lecture those poor first years as you do every year,” he urged, nodding towards a familiar face of uncanny recognition, one of pride, one of daring, one of cunning and regality in the form of a face whose name he’d heard been called, Daniel Kiremono.

”A snake whom devours its own tail is of no use to us, do you not agree?” Nodding again towards Kiremono, he smirked. ”I see you’ve your work cut out for you this year...”
╔══════════════╗
Mood: Impish
╚══════════════╝

..even heroes know when to be scared.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:23 am
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
Great Hall/ Slytherin Table

The hug told Ronyo more than there words could have as they both spoke about the matter not needed attention. He knew Virgil was not his biggest fan but apparently the boy did care about something in this world, which was a start. He didn’t wish to make a calmed scene worst by making any extra statements so he smiled at the two and nodded as he stood up to a sensation he knew all too well. His sixth sense called out to him for the familiar scent and emotional state that had accompanied him over the summer.

Truly he had no expected it to come around so soon, Tay’s new personality had talked about a young man who seemed better off staying to himself. In truth Ronyo had wondered if the Nott boy was going to finish out his last year or just move on already. This year was just one big test preparation so unless you cared greatly about your score it could be passed up. Thinking more with the young man’s pride on the line though Ronyo surmised that should he not graduate from the famous institute of magical learning then it could cast a sour mark on his family name. Then the words came, and they truly sounded of a man who didn’t need the last year at Hogwarts but was here for personal business. Ronyo wondered if that business was partly him, but didn’t think he would rate that high on Tay’s to do, or to undo list. He spoke about family being family, and to attend to the new young members where his jurisdiction lay. That was the difference between Ronyo and an Auror, Ronyo had no jurisdiction.

Good to see you to Tay, and fear not I was just making sure everyone was alright. I had no intention of getting involved in a family affair, so long as all are physically alright I’m content with allowing for a internal resolution to whatever matter is going on,” Ronyo did take a moment to raise an eyebrow as Tay indicated a new first year who had just sat down, his rivals words sounded almost one of caution something he would not take lightly knowing the boy understood self-destruction better than most, “I’ll see to it Mr. Nott, your insight is usually spot on. I get the feeling your right, so much for an easy last year right?”  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:14 am
Eliora Blake
Second Year
Slytherin
User Image

Eliora felt Dom's hesitation and followed his gaze to a blonde girl at the Hufflepuff table. Her stomach flip flopped and she stopped breathing for a moment. Wait. Was that the girl from last year? With the howler? No... She couldn't remember. She thought that girl had been blonde... had she? She knew her mom taught her that boys were mean sometimes when they liked a girl, but... Dom wouldn't do that. No. She tried to shake her head to clear the thought from her mind just as Dominic decided they would sit in the middle of the Slytherin table.

"Thank you for explaining the Thestrals, Dom... It's kind of sad, though, now, seeing all those students petting them..." The girl sighed, trying to ignore the nagging feeling in the pit of her stomach. She squeezed Dominic's hand, glancing up to the Head Table where her Aunt Loretta should have been. Unfortunately, the woman had grown ill over the summer and was taking the year off.

As first year after first year was called, Eliora clapped politely, quietly, when Slytherin and Ravenclaw were named, smiling at the first years as they came to the Slytherin table.

Translations:
Currently: With Dominic Outfit:Slytherin Uniform. Accent:Very Welsh. Thoughts: Does he like her?..

little_kitten52

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:03 am
I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Jaslyn watched Ronyo smile at them and then suddenly that creepy prefect was intervening and she turned away. He frightened her. It wasn't like he had ever done anything bad to her, he just... scared her. She hugged her brother back, remembering what he had said before the head boy and prefect interupted and looked him in the eyes. "I'm not gonna leave you Virgil. Your my brother and I love you more than life itself... but I... I love Chance too. Just because he's in my life now too, doesn't mean I'm kicking you out. Your the one that's always been there for me, and the one I know will always be there for me. That will never change. " She gave him a small smile, wiping the last of her tears away.
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: Chance?

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games