Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:19 pm
Applying for: Xagan x Xaiofang
Name of SoA: Aodhán
Meaning: Irish diminutive form of Gaelic Aodh, meaning "little fire." Proof!
Appearance: Largely CC, but I'd love his aunt's ice-blue eyes, his other aunt's and father's side-stripe, and some of his mother's spots.
Visual reference: N/A
Personality: While he's not the biggest Firekin, or even the biggest of his litter, Aodhán is going to turn the effort up to 11 and give it all he's got! What, you ask? Everything, that's what. Everything. Maybe a teensy tiny Napoleon complex.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Fire name, firekin colors...two out of three ain't bad?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:19 am
Eek sorry guys I fell asleep and missed the dead line! Really sorry! Maybe next time!  

Syrius Lionwing

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:06 pm
Name and image of Father: User Image
Name and image of Mother: User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: (will edit this in when we know)
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1-2 regular customs (depending on if Mogi uses a slot), staff customs allowed
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Iknimaya
Any Requirements: Must fit with Iknimaya and we would like them to stay in the pride, must at least stay till Adol
List of all Throwbacks:
Sata’s Family:
Father
Mother
Aunt (father’s side)
Aunt (father’s side)
Uncle (father’s side)
Aunt (mother’s side)

Clerm's family is ICly explained as looking very much like her but in darker or lighter colors
Do you allow randoms into your litter: fits with family
A bit of history about the family: cubs will have two older half siblings in the pride (half siblings are older than their father) along with some adopted family.
Extra: no evil cubs...

Closing Time: TBA  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:29 pm
If anyone needs help paying for the custom in the Sata x Clerm breeding, I will glady help. I don't mind paying the full custom as we'd like to see as many cubs as possible. =3

I'll decide if I'm taking a slot after I see the two cubs.  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:37 pm
Name and image of Father: Pumbaa'Mlinzi
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Kailayna
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 6
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1 - Possibly 2.
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Rogue
Any Requirements: No purely evil cubs, contact with Daddy should be approved with Paws first.
List of all Throwbacks: Mailuuka - Kai's sister
Do you allow randoms into your litter: To an extent. We want the cubs to be obviously related to one another. So we as long as you don't go overboard, we should be fine with it.
A bit of history about the family: Kai and Mlinzi met through an herb hunt gone wrong. Mlinzi ended up intoxicated and had a fling with 'A shadow'. Mlinzi remembers nothing of the fling or the cubs that will result from it. He is a part of the Kitwana'Antara and he is set to die. Though when this will happen is unknown yet. Just keep in mind that the cubs may never actually get the chance to meet him.

Kai is currently traveling the Rogue Lands, and has no immediate plans to join a pride. She's currently on a quest to find her lost sister Mailuuka - who Mlinzi has also met. Kai will be a very loving Mother to her cubs.
Extra: Staff Custom ins are welcome C:

Closing Time: TBA  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:08 pm
Applying for: Sata x Clerm
Name of SoA: Lrrtok'mokri (Mokri for short)
Meaning: "smiling voice"
Appearance: Similar to mother's markings, but in soft pastel purples. White specks done in curls/spirals similar to grandfather's shoulder and hip markings. Mane and tailtip fade from dark blue (like mother's) to purple, same style as father.
Visual reference: Grandfather Mother Father
Personality: Mokri will be an artisan. He will be born with a love for singing and a beautiful voice. He will be a bit of a prankster, finding inventive and amusing ways to make others laugh, but never anything hurtful or harmful. I'd like for him to grow by learning about others' lives, trying to experience everything he can to better sing of the world they live in.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Mokri would never leave the pride, save on investigative excursions. Iknimaya would forever be his home.

I would need help to custom in, though I could chip in half of the cost.  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:47 pm
Unfortunately, my own application is a timed one, because I haven't used my slot for March yet... And have plans for my April slot, unfortunately xd ;; After 12am my time(So in about four hours) it'll pretty much no longer stand ;3; But I couldn't resist posting ;3;'

Applying for: Sata x Clerm
Name of SoA: Pil'syulang
Meaning: Facial stripe flower
Appearance: This is fun, because I'm not so great with describing... xd ; She would have Clerm's base coloring, with a fade on the tail and legs like Sata, only instead of fading into white, it'd fade into Sata's base coat color. Her belly and face would be marked in a combo of Clerm's belly/face style and Sata's belly(So white with a slight fade/spot sprinkle on her face and belly). Her stripes would be styled like Clerm's, but would fade like Sata's - They would be the deep blue of Clerm's hair at the spine/top, and fade into the light blue of Sata's mane. Sprinkled throughout would be little white fleks. Spotting on her face would be different, though, with dark blue fleks(In the shade of blue of Neytiri's stripes). Her hair would be dark blue like Clerm(So mane tuft and tail), but with white tipping. Her eyes would be blue like Sata's, nose black, and inner ears would be the pink of Clerm's.
Visual reference: Sata Clerm Neytiri
Personality: A sweet and gentle little lion, Pil wouldn't hurt even a bug. Because of this, she dedicates her time to crafting things, mostly out of plants and stones. So fearful of not pleasing others, she'll do anything to make sure it's exactly right whatever she's making.
Any additional requirements that the family has: She's not evil, and she'd stay in the pride :>

Time ran out for me there ^^;; Good luck to the other entrants heart  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:14 pm
Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue": Ulimi'Siri - Depawsit
User Image

Mother's name, image, and owner: Acquanetta-Tara de Draiocht
User Image
Pride: Rogue
Number of cubs currently in litter: 4
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Rogue
Any Requirements: No evilness
List of all Throwbacks: n/a
Do you allow randoms into your litter:
A bit of history about the family: (optional, in case the family is apart of an important plot)
Extra: Fits with family.

Closing Time: 930 pm EST

*Staff can custom in if they would like too.  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

OP-Yuna
Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:45 pm
Applying for: Pumbaa'Mlinzi X Kailayna
Name of SoA: Skoúro Prísma
Meaning: Dark Prism
Appearance: Mother's dark coat, aunt's mane and tail tuft color, mother's eyes, father's markings(albeit in different places, but for the most part...) in a brighter rainbow.
Visual reference: ADORABLE REF
Personality: Spunky, punky, and always in to something, Prisma is a little daredevil. Resilient and a little bullheaded, she'll bravely face any challenge head on, fully confident that she'll be the one to come out on top. Oh yeah, and she totally loves competition, too.
Any additional requirements that the family has: ---  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:03 pm
Note - Please don't forget that hybrid litters only have one custom-in slot.  

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:09 pm
Applying for: Sata X Clem
Name of SoA: Tìran'ekong [ Re-using a concept ]
Meaning: Roughly translates to "Walk to the beat" in Navi
Appearance: He will be CC color wise - since he will need to blend with his family.

He has orbs in different sizes, that sort of trace his facial structure, it starts with a small orb in the center of his snout, followed by a large one in the center of his nose area. The orbs then shift in shapes, and trace over his upper eyes, sort of like a tiara.. [ See ref ]- If possible I would like him to have a mask over his eyes, made with the sort of spotty/blotchy design I will explain further down. If this is not possible, it isn't a big deal.

On his front RIGHT leg, and his hind LEFT leg he has an elegant tribal design that trails just above his feet to right at his shoulder before tapering off. [ The design in his ref is a brush to show the area it should be in. It is not necessarily a guideline - his tribals should look more dotted like his family markings. Example ] The tribals should appear 'shiny, or glowy' - Also on his front legs, he has more size shifting orbs, that flow diagonally up his legs, they aren't very big however and should not take up much space.

His body has a ton a sporadic blotches across it, they should sort of glow - a bit brighter but similar to His Aunt and other Aunt The blotches are nearly identical - in appearance not placement - to the pattern found on these lobsters: 1 - 2 - 3 - Once again the spots are sporadic across his body, and can appear anywhere you'd like them to.

More simple yet elegant tribals appear on his tail, in the same color as the others, as well as the same glowy appeal.
Visual reference: Ignore the colors. His markings should follow that ref to an extent - minus his glowing blotches. Those are up for artist interpretation.
Personality: Tiran marches to the beat of his own drum. He takes others opinions of him into very little consideration and hardly flinches at the strange looks he receives. Truthfully, Tiran doesn't really have a real set in stone personality - unless you count Unpredictable as a trait. He simply does whatever he feels like, within reason. He isn't the type to go out of his way for wrong doing, but can find himself in trouble from time to time. Tiran lives his life day to day, he doesn't know what tomorrow holds, and he doesn't care to think about. He wants to live in the hear and now, not the then and theres.
Any additional requirements that the family has: He won't be evil, and YES Forever a Navi!

** Will likely need help finding the custom in **  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:06 am
Andranis
Time ran out for me there ^^;; Good luck to the other entrants heart

I'm pretty sure the breeding still counts as March since Riri picked it up on the last day, but I could be wrong. <3

Edit:
We received the cubs (two girls <3) so this will be closed soon. Get your last minute customs in before we do! =3  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:43 am
Applying for: Saagar'Tarang and Clermeilli-Pie
Name of SoA: Aketuan
Meaning: Kenneth in Na'vi
Appearance: Like Girl 1 but with Girl 2's hair.
Visual reference: --
Personality: --
Any additional requirements that the family has: He'll stay in the pride.
I'll also need help. I have 30k  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:55 am
Applying for: Pumbaa'Mlinzi x Kailayna
Name of SoA:
Enfys
Meaning:
Rainbow
Appearance:
White base coat, with her father's facial markings in black, and pink eyes, suggesting albinism
Visual reference:
Here
Personality:
Very quiet, and calm, Enfys seems to have a very elegan presence about her. Her nature is understanding, and she like being able to talk to her family, and hear what they have to say in turn. She enjoys the idea of wandering, and is insistant that her eyes be ever on those she cares for.
Any additional requirements that the family has:
No purely evil cubs, contact with Daddy should be approved with Paws first.  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games