Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Artist Junkyard Chatter and Picture Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:41 pm
me..in DP style. I can't believe I even drew this.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here's the real me

I am a nerd!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:08 pm
Notin wrong with being a nerd.  

Angel Natavi

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:21 pm
Kakky, you look like a girl I went to school with....You even have the same glasses! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:45 pm
Manda_Tifa
Kakky, you look like a girl I went to school with....You even have the same glasses! mrgreen

Really? 0_o..weird.

and yes folks, if you don't know by now, I am in fact a girl.  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:11 pm
Double post!

have some Danny goodness. *drool*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:15 pm
A bit old, I drew this in an OC session with NG. I cut out my part and inked it.

User Image

Sirus as Cloud. Why, cause I like drawing him like that. heart
As for the outfit, I know there's plenty of things wrong with it, but I inked it without a referance sweatdrop  

Sirus Jin

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:07 pm
Sirus Jin
A bit old, I drew this in an OC session with NG. I cut out my part and inked it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/gaiaart/siruscloud.jpg

Sirus as Cloud. Why, cause I like drawing him like that. heart
As for the outfit, I know there's plenty of things wrong with it, but I inked it without a referance sweatdrop
*molests* I LOVE IT. EEEEE.

Okay, so I did a new pic for Zanzibar, and I'm quite pleased with how it turned out. I hope he likes it as much as I do (especially since it took so long to color...)

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:21 pm
Kaky- Yay more Dany art to drool over *steals the piece and runs off with it* I like how you took it and did it in our own stlye. ^>^

Sirus- I'm so jealous. It looks so awsome for an OC session. I need to try one of those one of these days, though I shudder to think what I would produce. The drawing process of Krissim is not pretty. ^.^;;

Manda- That picture came out so awsome. I especially love the lighting and the moon in the picture. It looks so whimsical.

It's so funny though, I just got done responding to a pm Zanzibar sent me. He asked if I had any ideas rolling around in my head for a pose, and I suggested a flying scene where Swinter was lifting up Ariana. xd  

Krissim Klaw

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:31 pm
Krissim Klaw

Manda- That picture came out so awsome. I especially love the lighting and the moon in the picture. It looks so whimsical.

It's so funny though, I just got done responding to a pm Zanzibar sent me. He asked if I had any ideas rolling around in my head for a pose, and I suggested a flying scene where Swinter was lifting up Ariana. xd
Beat ya to it! xp *huggles the pic*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:47 pm
And when I heard the whistle I knew I had been chosen...

hehe, you already know I love that pic, Sirus *clings to Cloud Sirus and mewls*

Very nice, Manda, the background is amazing!

User Image

newest pic by me. I know it's not furry...but...umm...it has Krystal's tail?

This is Shinigami Whistle, the visual embodiment of my online alias. A mixture of RL me, fursona me, my patron spirit/god/angel, Belial, and other random things I like (such as the fact that it's a he/she although it keeps a mostly girlish appearance.)

User Image

...to be the one who decides who goes next.

Shinigami Whistle

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:55 pm
Wow, Kyo, I absolutely LOVE those wings!! And the pose is great too... xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:42 pm
Wow..I want to laugh at the replies some people leave for me in my posts.

Kakarotto-san
For those of you wanting to use photoshop (as I gotten a few replies about it). Learn to draw and color traditionally first. It will help you in the long run. I probably wouldn't have been able to color well digitally if I hadn't learn to draw and color using traditional tools and techniques. A lot of people make the mistake by thinking computer programs solve everything. So here's your tip for the day.

I put this in a post on another forums with a pencil drawing I had finished because I had people asking how I learned to draw and color my digital pieces.

And the reply I get

Quote:
"Calling digital and traditional artwork the same is about as true as saying painting and pencilwork are the same"

Someone mistook what I wrote, as me trying to apply that digital art is the same as traditional art.

I left this for them

Kakarotto-san
I'm not saying digital and traditional art is the same. I'm saying the same fundamentals of art apply to both. I learned those fundamentals because my classes, training, and knowledge of art was through traditional means. I learned to draw with a pencil, paint with a brush, and ink with a pen long before I ever started doing digital art. I applied what I had learned into my digital pieces.

If you don’t have a solid understanding of the fundamentals of art, computer programs won't work.

An artist is always learning..

How else do you think I learned to do art?  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:51 pm
Kyo needs to do Aeden art some time. *wink, wink* XD

Love the colors in the picture and especially some of the smaller details like the black and red bow on the tail. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:56 pm
Kaky- Aren't internet conversations just lovely. They are like talking on a cell phone that keeps loosing reseption. rofl  

Krissim Klaw

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:10 pm
Krissim Klaw
Kaky- Aren't internet conversations just lovely. They are like talking on a cell phone that keeps loosing reseption. rofl

LOL..it's about the truth.

I once posted a piece of fan-art of Frodo from the Lord of the Rings in the Art Arena and had wrote that was LOTR fan-art. And I had someone ask if it was Frodo. Apparently, some people don't read either.  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games