Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:35 pm
"Eep!" Perhaps it was because Tristen tended toward being so mellow that Tails was surprised to be lifted out of the mud. It only occurred to him as he gulped a breath of air that Tristen was, in fact, larger than him.

And more of a prude of his being naked.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:44 pm
Trigramatic
"Eep!" Perhaps it was because Tristen tended toward being so mellow that Tails was surprised to be lifted out of the mud. It only occurred to him as he gulped a breath of air that Tristen was, in fact, larger than him.

And more of a prude of his being naked.

When Tristen managed to pull Tails out of the mud, the hard pull threw him off balance, making him slip and dropping Tails on top of him. "..........hi?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:01 am
"I...forgot that I must be really light to you," Tails said, unmoving from his position. He had Tristen kinda pinned, at least. "Hi."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:10 am
Trigramatic
"I...forgot that I must be really light to you," Tails said, unmoving from his position. He had Tristen kinda pinned, at least. "Hi."

"You're not that light." He said to Tails. A moment of silence and then Tristen turned to pin Tails.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:16 am
When Tristen did, Tails didn't resist. Instead, his hand went to the seat of Tristen's pants and he tried again to relieve him of his decency.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:36 am
Trigramatic
When Tristen did, Tails didn't resist. Instead, his hand went to the seat of Tristen's pants and he tried again to relieve him of his decency.

"Ack! Nonononono!" Tristen started trying to pull back. That was one thing he still didn't want to be relieved of if anything. "Leave my pants aloooonnnne! Noooooo! Taaaailllsss!"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:57 am
That Tristen seemed so desperate now indicated that something was off. Perhaps direly off. He stopped, and squirmed away from the boy. "...This is serious, is it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:59 am
Trigramatic
That Tristen seemed so desperate now indicated that something was off. Perhaps direly off. He stopped, and squirmed away from the boy. "...This is serious, is it?"

"Why do you want my pants to come off?" Tristen said. It was almost like the boy had something to be ashamed of.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:10 am
"Because it's silly?" Tails said. He did not see the issue here. Underneath their clothes, everyone was naked anyway.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:27 am
Trigramatic
"Because it's silly?" Tails said. He did not see the issue here. Underneath their clothes, everyone was naked anyway.

To Tristen it was one thing to take his clothes off in the case of the hot spring. Given that there was really no need to take clothes off, especially since his clothes were already dirty from tussling with Tails, that was a whole other issue altogether. On the other side of the coin, however, he was still trying to keep in mind that Tails probably wouldn't understand such a thing like decency to an extent. And also, the fur tends to keep most everything hidden anyhow. Despite which, its not something he cares to do. One of those things, that for sure, separates him from Tails.

Tristen looked a bit conflicted as he tried to weigh everything...  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:32 am
"Well if you're not gonna say anything..." Tails pulled himself out of the mud just enough to place himself, rigid, on Tristen's belly. He crossed his arms, tails laying beside Tristen's head. "I'm gonna sit on you til you do."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:00 pm
Trigramatic
"Well if you're not gonna say anything..." Tails pulled himself out of the mud just enough to place himself, rigid, on Tristen's belly. He crossed his arms, tails laying beside Tristen's head. "I'm gonna sit on you til you do."

"Tails?" Tristen spoke up. "I'm not doing a very good job, am I?" He asked.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:19 pm
"Huh?" Tails glanced back, one ear quirked. "Oh. Well...maybe I'm not being fair to you. For a long time, I've had Mikey, and he always acted like a big brother. He never worried too much, one time he asked me if I wanted to have fun and I said yeah and he threw me into quicksand, and jumped in after me," he explained. "I...guess I got used to his initiative. As he grew up, so did I. And now, I might be too much for you to handle..."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:27 pm
Trigramatic
"Huh?" Tails glanced back, one ear quirked. "Oh. Well...maybe I'm not being fair to you. For a long time, I've had Mikey, and he always acted like a big brother. He never worried too much, one time he asked me if I wanted to have fun and I said yeah and he threw me into quicksand, and jumped in after me," he explained. "I...guess I got used to his initiative. As he grew up, so did I. And now, I might be too much for you to handle..."

This was now a bit of a predicament for Tristen. He was the older of the two of them and Tails was acting more of the whole big brother role than he was. He wasn't really meeting Tails's expectations too well, as he figured. "I'm sorry." He said. This kid had really a lot of catch-up work to do...somehow.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:50 pm
"No, you don't need to be sorry," Tails said. "I'm just kinda spoiled. That, and I guess I'm really violating your personal space. Some people think butts are gross, I guess."  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games