Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:44 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

Jane shot a glare at the bird as it began to panic. She felt like the bird could understand but didn't really have a chance to tell before Phi covered his cage. She boiled with anger and discontent but it faded rather quickly. Jane breathed in the fresh scent of the dusk air which seemed to be filled with the magic of the castle they were fast approaching. She still felt uncomfortable and not near normal but it faded even more as Ronyo leaned close to her. She just wanted to reach out and hug the boy. Jane was even on the verge of tearing up when he implied that he also cared for her and then the wink. Blimey he was amazing.

ooc; new outfit and music in pics
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:42 pm
User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe
Sixth Year → Gryffindor

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

►The man... The mystery... The legend...◄

The blond wizard chuckled and released his girlfriend's vision, adding, "Sadly not, I'm afraid. A talking monkey would be far more interesting." With that, he spun her around and place a firm, yet gentle kiss on her lips. The past month with only her words in front of him oozed out; his affections for her were plainly obvious in the way he kissed her. Finally, he pulled away, albeit only slightly. "My gorgeous Prefect girlfriend shouldn't be late for the feast. Let's grab a cart."

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Odin Moon

Liberal Nerd

8,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Drake sighed as he got off the train. A new year meant he was going to be on his own. But he thought he was finally ready to face that. Besides the people playing quidditch this year couldn't be all that bad at the sport now could they.

He shook his head, yes he would miss the cookies from the two years past, but he was at a point to put all of that behind him. He smirked and thought back to everything that had happened to him that summer. The new spark of summer romance that clung to the air. The Kai the Hawaiian boy that had told him he was loved, even if it was half a world away.

He smiled fingering a new shark tooth necklace that was around his neck, it was one of two. It was bewitched to tell the partner that the wearer was okay.

A small wind blew through his hair, sending a oceanic smell to his nose. He sighed and ran long tan fingers though his hair. The blonde curls swayed gently as he pushed them from his face.

He had grown a lot during his time away from the school. Kai joked that it was his bodies way of catching up for all the time he missed growing the year before. He now stood at roughly 5'6 lean.

The snake ring on his finger dipped into a color that could rival the Hawaiian Islands on how blue it was. He smiled and brushed a finger to his lips. He hummed Stars on 11 as he placed his bag covered in stickers of the islands and pictures of the tanned surfer boy who taught Drake everything he knew.

Even his curse marks had changed, gone were the runes that littered his arms and made him feel freakish. The marks now looked as if some one had airbrushed a tribal tattoo to his skin in a circle that covered the bicep of his left arm.

Gone were the days that he could be picked on for being a little crying child. What would stand before the school this year was a strong teen.... and he knew it.

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:17 pm
User Image
User Image

► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄

Rose was pulled from her thoughts when she heard her name spoken by Daisy. How rude she had been to not even pay enough attention to notice they had others with them. Had they even spoken to her? She would never know now. Blush of embarrassment filled her cheeks and she nodded a bit quickly to the new comers. "Pleasure to meet you" she said in her gentle tone and offered a soft smile. " Forgive my silence, I am distracted as my family has encountered a bit of a crisis so I am worried about him"he said hoping they would understand. Looking to the young slytherin that was with them she hoped he'd be ok as he'd be sharing a house with her brother. Dante had a nasty temper and without Xenos to calm him she worried as to just what he could do.

User Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

inMadness

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:31 pm
User Image
{"It's only fear..."}'-,,-'{ Thomas Doyle Findeler }'-,,-'{"...It's only my destiny!"}
[ Second-year ; Slytherin ]

Thomas smirked, before casually lacing his hands back behind his head.
"You could say that. There's lots to be done; hoping to get a spot on the house team this year, among other things.", he replied with an amused tone to Daisy's question. He cracked an eye-lid open at her when she mentioned Yia's hair. He wasn't sure he'd ever seen his hair turn green before but didn't speak as Yia explained his gifts; he suppressed a chuckle, his own thoughts coinciding with Yia's, ironically enough.

When the girl Daisy had introduced as Rose spoke up. His sharp gaze re-opened as he flashed a look of concern her way. He felt like he related with her more than anyone knew, what with his spat with Elizabeth only moments ago.
"I'm sorry to hear that." He offered her with an inviting glace. "Who is, 'him', if you don't mind me asking?"
In a weird way, he felt like listening to somebody else's family troubles might make him feel better about his, or at least give him some ideas of how he was going to make things right with Lizzy.

~-~*-----*-----*~-~
User Image
~-~-~-~-~

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:43 pm
User Image
User Image

Rose smiled when Thomas spoke to her. She could see in his eyes he must be having similar family troubles. Having that knowledge brought her comfort."The he I speak of is my brother, Dante Prince. He is a Slytherin, like you but he is a Seventh year" she said twisting her handkerchief in her hand a bit in nervousness. "Please do avoid him unless you want to get hurt. He has been angry since the break...his self control is non existent and I wouldn't want someone as nice as you to be hurt.." she said looking down at her feet. It saddened her to see how far Dante had fallen since his fight with Xenos. She had had hope for his future when the two had become a couple but now that hope was gone.

User Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

inMadness

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:46 am
User Image
{"It's only fear..."}'-,,-'{ Thomas Doyle Findeler }'-,,-'{"...It's only my destiny!"}

Thomas grinned at the subtle compliment but it was a hollow gesture; he certainly didn't feel very nice recently. He'd made a conscious effort to push everyone he knew at a distance, and though he felt like it would serve a higher purpose in the end, he still had the guilt to ignore. Still, he took Rose's warning to heart. He certainly didn't want antagonize any Seventh years, let alone one like she described.

He looked at the sad posture Rose wore.
"What about you?" Thomas asked looking fighting for the eye-contact her diverted gaze prevented. "Has he ever hurt you?'
He wasn't sure if he really needed the answer to the question, but still he wondered why she seemed so guarded; what had transpired to make her that way.

~-~*-----*-----*~-~
User Image
~-~-~-~-~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:05 am
Second year, Slytherin
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

Billowing wisps of clouds fluttered by, hidden only by the sheer reflection of herself through the untainted windowpane of the compartment she had been featured in, which, had gone by truly uneventfully enough. She had managed and maintained a positive veneer, though, she couldn’t help but feel the static animosity protruding from Charlotte, and even so, wouldn’t have been able to pinpoint the cause of it all. She squirmed, nearly visibly, under the stare of both Jessica and Charlotte, both upperclassmen, while she titillates over the reasons why, if even, she was not wanted. And in truth, she had barely noticed the nonchalance of Devin’s motions, as he, inconspicuously, slid his arm atop the back of the seat she hadn’t even been leaning against, but rather, had seated herself properly to the edge with perfect posture and one petite foot tucked behind the other in a formal stance that utterly screamed of its uncomforting disease. She had grown too accustomed, anyway, to notice.

Gentle chatter ensued, mindless rabbling from the minds of three young girls, though, neither one of them seemed closely in tune with the other, as, all of them, transpired in a pre-programmed biological war of gender, and affection. None of this truly mattered to Belle, though, and she couldn’t help but shake the forlorn and nostalgic smile that graced her lips each and every instance she had noticed the recount of friendship between Char and Jess, stronger with every moment, an unyielding bond she had always hoped to achieve but had never truly found. Initially, it had always abruptly ended because she was a Rich. And the way that Jessica had fit her face to her name had caused her to bottle up in silence for a small duration. At least until the ruckus of the howler had permeated through the train.

When, at once, Belle and Devin climbed off of the train and skidded past the concrete structure of the train station, her gaze roamed to meet the abandoned carriages magically maneuvering themselves from one end of the grounds to the next. ”It truly does,” Belle had recounted with more heart than ever truly offered before. She had always dreamed of a castle, of a home to herself, without the persistence of her mother’s receding health and her father’s aristocratic demeanor. ”Oo, I just can’t wait for try-outs this year- I wonder who’s going to be Slytherin captain, so many of the team members graduated last year…”

It was at this moment that Belle felt something akin to sorrow, further on ahead, she noticed, where the hillside grass began to sweep into gently rolling waves, she spotted a blight. Though from where she stood, all she could observe was a wash of syllables dyed with a delightful accent, and the withering sight of a small blonde rushing away from a Slytherin boy, whom, she had known only because of his affiliation with William Nott the Third, a boy she’d be more than thrilled to rid herself of, if the chance ever arose. ”I’m sorry, Dev, I have to go see someone really quick. Why don’t you go on ahead to the carriages? I’ll meet you there.” She barely explained with a promise as she stepped away from both Hufflepuff and her half-kneazle at once to follow her heart.

”Are you alright?” Belle inquired several minutes after the young girl of her pursuit had decidedly sat upon a worn and weathered rock. As she came closer, she inspected the familiar golden hues of the Hufflepuff house color and was still a bit surprised to note how lonely she was. Carefully tread steps had swept her away from the over trodden path that would carry her to the carriage, and instead, swirled around to face the girl, whom, she had now realized seemed a year or two older than herself.

Desires: Peace
Troubles: Curiosity

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image

Does what I'm wearing seem to shock you?.....
Well, that's okay
'Cause what I'm thinking about you.....
is not okay
I've got it on my mind to change my ways
But I don't think I can be anything other than me
No, I don't think I can be anything other than me

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:41 am
User Image
User Image

Daisy felt herself go a little red as she laughed. A metamorphmagus that explained it. Brushing her hair back out of her face the blond couldn't help but smile. "I'm not scared Yia. I'm a Gaunt we never drop our guard so we are hardly scared." Daisy joked lightly back. That wasn't completely true all she had to do was look at Charon when he was with Dante or Cosette. A better example would be whenever the pale boy was with Soren. She smiled softly at the memory of watching those two together. Soren handled her brother so gently and she had never seen her brother trust someone so much with everything. For once the oldest Gaunt had a steady person to lean on and it made her happy to know that someone was there for him. "Besides I know your brother. I'll get him to help me if you get out of hand." She continued with a chuckle.

Daisy's attention was diverted a moment when Rose began to talk with Thomas. At the mention of Dante even Daisy went a bit quiet. She had heard from Charon just what had happened and knew why Rose was so worried. Charon hadn't let her sit with him on the train ride for fear of his temper. It was like someone cracked open a demon gate and the rage from all those years was now pouring forth. Reaching next to hear she put a hand over the older girls ones and squeezed lightly smiling at her. What was it about their brothers that seemed to make them fret so much? She and Rose had way to similarities in life and now once again it looked like they got to sit back and fret.

"Rose you forget that Charon is there with him. Charon won't let him do too many stupid things. It'll work out you know it will. Those two are meant for each other and if I have to go kick them myself I will. I mean after all I am a Gryffindor, it's my job to do the stupid crazy thing." Daisy said trying to get the older girl to cheer up. Charon would keep Dante in check or at least he would try. Silently she prayed that Dante wouldn't do anything to set Charon off in return. Slytherin house was going to be a powder keg this year and it just so happened that her brother loved to play with fire.

Lost in the flower field: Spade, Woil, Yia, Rose and Thomas
He loves me, he loves me not: Pleasant and a bit worried
A flower crown upon my head: this will be interesting...

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:57 am
A house divided...
Cannot stand...
We must stand together...

User Image
User Image

Woil looked between the three, there was a big blank here that the boy had no idea how to fill. A crisis? Could he... Maybe he could tell the girls about Roi.
"Um... I've had a bit of a crisis myself, and you probably wouldn't believe if I told you... Still, Thomas has witnessed it, Yia has too." He said staring down at the floor of the carriage. He put his hands together and thought, all four houses were in this one carriage. Maybe they could spread the message...

"There's a demon inside the school right now, a vile demon, who's pretending to be a student. He's currently in Slytherin house." He said looking at Rose and then at Daisy. He continued, "He's possessed William Dante Nott the Third, you may know him as Tay. He's a violent spirit and right now, him posing as a student is keeping everyone else safe. However, he is gathering followers, he's already been corrupting people. Like Thomas here." He said shooting a glare at the boy. He leaned back against the back of the carriage as it began to move, taking his hands apart. This was a very spooky time to be saying this tale...

╔══════════════╗
Location: In the carriages with Thomas, Rose, Daisy, and Yia.
Injuries: Squeezed...
Mood: Strange...
╚══════════════╝

User Image User Image User Image
Or we will all die alone...

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:57 am
User Image
User Image

Rose's eyes went wide when Thomas asked if Dante had harmed her. "OH no no Dante would never hurt me!" she said sincerely. Her brother loved her very much and even in anger would never touch a hair on her head. "He had a bad...break up with someone he was very close to and it is effecting him rather badly" she said only looking at him for a moment before lowering her eyes again. She then looked up to her blond friend when she tried to comfort her. How grateful she was to have such a lovely friend. She didn't know what she'd do without her. At the comment her friend made she couldn't help but laugh slightly, but it was soft and barely audible.

At the mention of a "demon" in the school Rose grew worried. What sort of affect would such a being have on her brother? With his current state he probably would have no problems aiding or jointing this demon. Fear filled the fifth year Hufflepuff's eyes at the mere thought.
"Oh my..." was the only reply to Woil's statement that she could barely whisper out.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:07 am
User Image
User Image

Dante was still on the train. He knew that they needed to leave to catch the carriages but for the moment he didn't care. Why was he even here. A slight growling sound came from his neck as his rage fought to escape. His eyes burned with the same fierce anger and his knuckles were white from how tightly he was clenching his fist. The ride with Charon had been almost silent as Dante had no urge to speak. For their safety both sisters were told to sit somewhere else. After a long, very long silence he finally rose from his seat and left the cabin without so much as a glance to his friend. Once outside Dante glared around at the scene. What was once an uplifting moment was now filled with hurtful memories that only fueled his rage. Beneath that rage lay a deep hurt as well. Had he not so much pride, Dante would have let out some tears. No way would he let that happen though.

Thankfully there were still some carriages left. Moving quickly he climbed into one and kept the door open for Charon to join him. For now, Charon was his only link to sanity. That link was very thin and could break with the slightest tremor.

User Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

inMadness

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:39 am
User Image
{"I just have to keep telling myself..."}'-,,-'{ Elizabeth Marie Belding }'-,,-'{"...I'm not as alone as I feel."}
[ Third-year ; Hufflepuff ]

Elizabeth's gaze shifted down to the young girl that had addressed her, surprised anyone had followed her. She tried to put a name to a face but she was certain she didn't know the curious Slytherin. She seemed friendly enough, at least for the moment, and Elizabeth's contemplative expression melted to a more warm, and inviting overtone. She hadn't shied from conversation throughout the night so far, and it hadn't steered her wrong so far.

"I'll be alright." She affirmed with a warm smile. "It is nothing a warm meal and a good night's sleep can't cure."
She decided she'd done enough procrastinating and sulking, and welcomed the girl as a needed distraction. Thomas had only partially ruined her evening and the sooner she got to the castle, the sooner she could prove it. She picked Delice off her lap, before carefully but tactfully climbing down off the boulder so she'd be at a better position to have a conversation with the girl.
"Elizabeth Belding", she said, emphasizing her surname in residual pang of malice swirling within her. She bowed her head in greeting, before offering another smile. "But I go by 'Lizzy'. -- So what about you? Why didn't you get on the carriages with the other students? ", She asked, dusting off her robes of any residual dust and moss from the stone.

~-~*-----*-----*~-~
User Image
~-~-~-~-~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:13 pm
User Image

Thomas couldn't help the laugh that resulted from Woil's statement, though he caught himself quickly as he leaned forward in his seat and released a sigh; could he not put down his facade for even a moment?

She shot Woil a poisonous look as Woil leaned back in his place making any sort of extended eye-contact impossible. He was filled with a fiery anger, as he thought about just who it had been that was possessed before William. Woil owed William everything... and with that thought it mind, he felt his resolve strengthen.
"Corrupt indeed.", Thomas said calmly with an amused, skeptical tone, turning his attention back to Rose and Daisy. "I've seen nothing for myself, and only have what these two have told me. William is a good friend of mine, and I spoke with him not long ago. -- I assure you, he's perfectly fine."

The lie melted off his tongue like bitter poison; he knew what had happened, still, he was certain he'd witnessed the exchange between Woil and William without any being the wiser. He looked away towards the back of the carriage, feeling a tinge of regret and sadness welling within him; he wished he'd tried to do more to dissuade William, but wasn't ready to give up on him; he could play the role he'd chosen long enough to find the answers Yia needed to finish Roi once and for all.

~-~*-----*-----*~-~
User Image
~-~-~-~-~

inMadness

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:25 am
Second year, Slytherin
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

The urge to fight the blithering smile that shone on her face had been half-hearted, though, and to say she was relieved that she would not have to endure the salty taste of tears striking her ears with a feverish passion, would have been an understatement. In every aspect of the word, Annabelle was feminine, a lady, unless of course, you counted the rivalry and competitive assurance that gyrated a bit beyond the tom-boyish spectrum. It was clear her upbringing had bid her to be polite and well-mannered, though, the dirt under her nails and the lively fire that bounced in her eyes screamed that she could be so much more, if she was able too. Annabelle held the same sort of misery akin to her aura that Lizzy held, one that broke the backs of the weak-willed and faint of heart, one that ordinarily would have sent a woman spiraling into madness, had it not been for the pride. And as those pale green misted eyes focused upon the details of her newfound companion, she couldn’t help but notice the deliberateness of the proposed surname. Of course Annabelle had heard of the qualms situated within the House of Belding, she had read her fair share of Witch’s Weekly, and, woman always love to bring other women down. It was with this purpose that Annabelle tilted her head with a meek smile and then shrugged, to answer the question that she had been mulling about for the past few stretching seconds. ”I’m Belle… Annabelle Rich.” There was an obvious undertone hidden there, one of silent understanding on her British tongue.

”And, oh, I guess I don’t really know.” She offered truthfully enough, though when she glanced back to inspect the carriages, only so few were left. ”What can I say? I’m too much of everything, and it can get overwhelming.” Or at least, the empathy within her was beginning to drain her dry. ”C’mon, or we’re going to miss all of the carriages and have to walk.”

Desires: Peace
Troubles: Curiosity

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games