Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:38 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a small nod at Thor's words. "Loki certainly appreciates having you back on his side. It's been killing him to have you against him all these years." He said softly, turning and kissing Loki's forehead as he slept. He knew that Loki wouldn't admit it to Thor, but it needed to be said.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:34 pm
MDaylus

Thor looked up when Tony stated that Loki appreciated having him back on his side. "I can see it now. I merely wished I had been able to see it before. I messed up much of my brothers and my relationship. We are not truly healed yet but I do not intend to give up. I know there is much he is still angry with me for but I will accept that." Thor stated giving an appreciative smile.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:52 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a little smile and nod. “I know you will….you’re stubborn enough to manage….and despite what Loki and I may say sometimes, you can be intelligent at times.” He said softly, pressing his nose into Loki’s hair as he gave the compliment. Sure it wasn’t as nice as it could be, but aside from Pepper, Bruce, and now Loki, Tony’s compliments were never directly nice. “So you don’t have any more problems with my relationship with Loki right?” he asked softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:06 pm
MDaylus

Thor smiled almost from ear to ear when the man said he was stubborn enough to manage then compliment him. It wasn't often he received such things from Tony and it made him quite happy. "No, I do not. I realize I was wrong to go by what my father had ingrained in my head." Thor admitted smiling.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:19 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony rolled his eyes slightly at the happy puppy look he got from Thor when he complimented the god. He didn’t say anything about it, figuring the god could revel in it a bit. When Thor said that he no long had any objections to his relationship, Tony let out a pleased hum. “Good. Already have daddy dearest against me, didn’t want to have to worry about you as well. I still haven’t gotten approval from Jormungandr or Sleepnir yet, but if I can get Hela’s approval, I suppose they shouldn’t be too hard.”  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:39 pm
MDaylus

"Fear not friend, I doubt you shall have to worry about my brothers other children. You have impressed Hela, Sleepnir will be fine and since my brother has gifted you with the All tongue you shall have no problem with Jormungandr." Thor assured. "You shall see when you have met them."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:05 am
Alikia Tsuki

“I hope you’re right.” Tony sighed. A part of him really wished he didn’t have his suit on at the moment, wanting to pull Loki closer and find comfort in him, even if the god was asleep. He knew that if Loki’s children turned against him one day, Loki would break it off with him. He could ignore Odin and Thor, and might even fight his mother on it, but he wouldn’t question his children. Smirking to himself as he decided to change the subject, he looked to Thor with a twinkle in his eyes that promised nothing good. Nothing good for Thor at least. “Enough about my relationship, what about you? Figured out if you’re going to ask Jane to marry you yet or not?’ he asked lightly, a teasing tone in his voice. With how enamored the two were with each other, he was surprised they hadn’t gotten hitched yet. He had a secret betting pool with Steve and Bruce over who would ask the question and eventually get married first, Thor and Jane, or Clint and Natasha.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:43 am
MDaylus

Thor looked quite embarrassed when Tony asked him about Jane and himself. "I am unsure if lady Jane wishes such things. I have heard on Midgard there is such a thing called dating and that it many times does not end in marriage. Jane has informed me that we are dating when I asked her." Thor stated still looking quite uncomfortable. If Jane married him than she would become his queen when he became king.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled slightly at Thor's words. "Yeah, there are three stages of a relationship on earth, dating, engagement, and marriage. But just because she said your dating right now, doesn't mean it won't go any further or that she doesn't want it to. Just give her some time. See how you two work out through time, and in a few months, if you feel just as deeply for her and she does for you too, don't be scared to ask her to marry you." Tony said, reaching over and patting Thor's shoulder. "Don't let yourself be put off by one statement."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:21 pm
MDaylus

Thor hummed when Tony explained that there were three stages of a relationship. As the man explained when the man stated that just because Jane had said that they were dating didn't mean that, that was as far as it would go. "I will heed you words friend. Where does that put you with my brother? He said that you have a bond." Thor questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:30 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony made a face at the question before looking to Loki, still safely tucked in his arms. “I’m not really sure.” He admitted. “Loki used his magic to create a bond between us, a connection of sorts. I think it’s largely so he could keep an eye on me and make sure I don’t end up doing something stupid and seriously hurting myself. But it lets us find one another and call to each other for help along with exchanging some things without words among other things.” He explained, figuring that Thor would find out one way or another. “So that pushes us past dating a bit, but we aren’t engaged……I wouldn’t even know how to do that. Between the laws that still exist on Earth and then the mentality about two men being together that Asgard has, I’d almost be too scared to try asking. I don’t even know what marriage is according to your laws.” He said, looking to Thor at a little bit of a lose. For all he knew he could try to marry Loki here, go through with it, and on every other planet out there not be married to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:30 pm
MDaylus

Thor nodded when Tony explained that Loki had began a bond with him that allowed them to keep track of each other. Making sure neither of them that were injured, calling for each other and exchanging information. "Are you happy with such a thing?" Thor questioned. "My brother can get ahead of himself sometimes not make sure of things before he does them." Thor continued. He understood that they were pushed past the point of dating. "You sound as though you are courting. That is the term we use in Asgard. Do you have the intention of marrying my brother?" he questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:25 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled at Thor’s question, shaking his head. “I’m fine with it. Loki was very careful in asking me if I was alright with it many times before he put it into place.” He said lightly. Arching a brow at the idea of him actually courting Loki, he hummed softly. He supposed that was a way to put it. The next question made Tony pause. Not sure how to reply, he cleared his throat. “I-I don’t know….I suppose I thought of it as an option for the future……” he said softly. “Do you think Loki would appreciate something like that?” he asked, turning concerned eyes on Thor.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:54 pm
MDaylus

Thor nodded in relief when Tony stated that Loki had checked with him before placing the bond. "It should not be about whether my brother would appreciate it Tony. It should be about whether or not you would like to be tied to him for the rest of your life. If you are already consider yourself such then marriage is nothing more than a term that can be used to define it." Thor shook his head. He had no doubt his brother had already considered the option but would not bring it up for fear of scaring Tony off.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:13 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony looked back to Loki as Thor spoke. Shifting the god around a bit, he sighed. “Well I’ve already kind of come to accept that Loki will be around forever, for me at least. For a while now, I haven’t really thought of the future without him in it……” he admitted softly. “But he said he’d never been married before.” He said, looking to Thor again. “Do you think he would even want to be married? I mean odds are that I’m not going to be around very long……do you think he’d even want to bother?” he asked, clearly anxious about everything.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games