Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:01 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
"Of course Trixi can have her own room. And my pokemon will be free to roam the mansion of course, but close enough so that when I need her for something, she's there to help. A Pikachu can be very handy in a rainstorm and the power is out. Pikachus are like live batteries, except cuter. Its also important not to abuse the power you are given with Pokemon too, after all they are live creatures. we would have to purchase seeds from Harvest Gardens or get some seeds from mom to start our farms. What crops were you thinking we should have? And I think its best to start small so we get used to the work and so we have enough time to go on some pokemon training. We might want to get ourselves some pokemon who would be great for farmwork if we need to go on a vacation and such."

Jinxi nodded in agreement. Pokemon farmers? Sounds delightful! I would definitely want tomatoes and celery and strawberry plants, as well as some trees like orange trees, apple trees, and almond trees. I'd like to keep a few chickens for fresh eggs and a couple of milk cows, too." Jinxi smiled at the thought of all that delicious fresh food.

"Celery is hard to come by, but the rest we can definitely get. So, this is the place you want then? I admit, it would be easiest because it would feel like home and yet, no annoying noises coming from the next room. Plus, we can take the master bedroom. We can get some of the stuff for the farm another day, but we will have to move our stuff from my parents place to here. I'm sure my parents would be happy that we found a place so quickly. And be sure to thank my dad and mom for building this place."

Jinxi nodded enthusiastically. "Will do! And no celery isn't really a problem so long as we can grow some other green veggie like broccoli."

"The only green vegetable I have seen grown are cabbages and thats a spring one."

"Cabbages and kings! No, that's another realm. But cabbages are good." Jinxi smiled. "Though Trixi may not think so." She chuckled at the thought of Trixi's objections to any veggies.

"I wonder how I would do making cabbage rolls. Cabbage rolls are cabbage with rice, bacon and onions filled. I think the first thing you gotta do is cook the cabbage by boiling it so that the leaves are soft and while that's going on, you fry up some bacon and diced onions together and boil some rice. Then, you mix the bacon and onions with the cooked rice and spoon the rice mixture into each leaf of cabbage and roll the leaves."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:33 pm
empress dee
"I wonder how I would do making cabbage rolls. Cabbage rolls are cabbage with rice, bacon and onions filled. I think the first thing you gotta do is cook the cabbage by boiling it so that the leaves are soft and while that's going on, you fry up some bacon and diced onions together and boil some rice. Then, you mix the bacon and onions with the cooked rice and spoon the rice mixture into each leaf of cabbage and roll the leaves."

"I have every confidence in you, Sweetheart!" Jinxi assured him. "It sounds delicious!"  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:04 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

"I have every confidence in you, Sweetheart!" Jinxi assured him. "It sounds delicious!"

"Okay, we'll grow some cabbage and see how well I do. I know they are a spring vegetable according to harvest moon charts, so we'll have to put them on the first floor after the bachelor suite. Let's see, also for spring, there are strawberries, potatoes, and turnips. The turnips we will sell for profits. But the strawberries we can keep along with the potatoes and the cabbages."

Rock wrote the seeds list onto a piece of paper. Then he said, "For summer floor, we will grow tomatoes for sauce, corn, and onions. For autumn, pumpkins are all we are going to need. Unless you want us to grow yams for profits."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:22 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"Okay, we'll grow some cabbage and see how well I do. I know they are a spring vegetable according to harvest moon charts, so we'll have to put them on the first floor after the bachelor suite. Let's see, also for spring, there are strawberries, potatoes, and turnips. The turnips we will sell for profits. But the strawberries we can keep along with the potatoes and the cabbages."

Rock wrote the seeds list onto a piece of paper. Then he said, "For summer floor, we will grow tomatoes for sauce, corn, and onions. For autumn, pumpkins are all we are going to need. Unless you want us to grow yams for profits."

"What about carrots? And trees like apple trees and orange trees and pear trees?" Jinxi suggested.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:37 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"What about carrots? And trees like apple trees and orange trees and pear trees?" Jinxi suggested.

"Carrots are for the autumn, and apple trees also produce fruit in the fall. Orange trees are summer, and pears we cannot get."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:28 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"Carrots are for the autumn, and apple trees also produce fruit in the fall. Orange trees are summer, and pears we cannot get."

Jinxi smiled at the thought of all that delicious fresh produce. "We're going to have lovely harvests!" she said with glee. "When can we start?"  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:55 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi smiled at the thought of all that delicious fresh produce. "We're going to have lovely harvests!" she said with glee. "When can we start?"

"Soon, my love. For now, we should return home and let mom and dad know of our decision and what we plan to do."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:27 am
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"Soon, my love. For now, we should return home and let mom and dad know of our decision and what we plan to do."

"And Trixi," Jinxi nodded and took her husband's arm companionably.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:15 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"And Trixi," Jinxi nodded and took her husband's arm companionably.

"Of course. I just thought she was with us already. But, we can also see if mom needs help with her farmwork tonight."

Getting back in the car, Rock drove Jinxi and himself back to the Southtown mansion where he found Terry on the couch fast asleep. (Just to help position some inactive people.)

Rock headed downstairs via the elevator and found Dee milking the cows. "Ma, we found a place."

"Awesome! So, where are you going to live?"

"The other mansion. And we plan on doing some farming. Speaking of which, do you have any seeds that we could use?"

"All I have sweetie are pumpkin seeds. I hope those help."

"They would. We plan on growing lots of those. Some for home to carve for fun, some for profits, and some to eat."

"How fun. Jinxi, did you enjoy your time with Rock out there? Any ideas you had in mind? Maybe I can help if I can."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:04 pm
empress dee
Rock headed downstairs via the elevator and found Dee milking the cows. "Ma, we found a place."

"The other mansion. And we plan on doing some farming. Speaking of which, do you have any seeds that we could use?"

"They would. We plan on growing lots of those. Some for home to carve for fun, some for profits, and some to eat."

"How fun. Jinxi, did you enjoy your time with Rock out there? Any ideas you had in mind? Maybe I can help if I can."

Jinxi laughed. "I'm discovering a very domestic side I didn't even know I possessed. I'm looking forward to farming and cooking, and any recipes you'd be willing to share with me would be fantastic!"

Trixi popped in, wiping away the last crumbs of whatever she'd been gobbling a moment ago. "Cooking? I LIKE eating cooking!" she declared with relish.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:54 am
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi laughed. "I'm discovering a very domestic side I didn't even know I possessed. I'm looking forward to farming and cooking, and any recipes you'd be willing to share with me would be fantastic!"

Trixi popped in, wiping away the last crumbs of whatever she'd been gobbling a moment ago. "Cooking? I LIKE eating cooking!" she declared with relish.

"Oh I have a ton of recipes. Some are very basic, while others tend to be a bit more complex. It also helps when you have a lot of pokemon to help you out, which I am sure you will discover as well. That electric type pokemon you have there will come in handy if the power should ever go out. Plus, because its a pikachu you have, you'll be able to participate in lots of cute contests for pokedollars. Those pokedollars can help you get more pokemon, thus will help you at home."

(I will start a thread about cooking recipes if there isnt one started already and then not only can it help in real life but in roleplays too.)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:38 pm
empress dee
"Oh I have a ton of recipes. Some are very basic, while others tend to be a bit more complex. It also helps when you have a lot of pokemon to help you out, which I am sure you will discover as well. That electric type pokemon you have there will come in handy if the power should ever go out. Plus, because its a pikachu you have, you'll be able to participate in lots of cute contests for pokedollars. Those pokedollars can help you get more pokemon, thus will help you at home."

(I will start a thread about cooking recipes if there isnt one started already and then not only can it help in real life but in roleplays too.)

Jinxi was charmed. "I love that the cute pokemon are also so useful!"  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:28 am
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi was charmed. "I love that the cute pokemon are also so useful!"

"Pokemon journeys are fun, but they can be tiring after a while. There is an order in which the routes actually go if you wanna catch them all. The mansion can hold all of them, but we should build certain rooms for them to make them comfortable too. We should also have a yard for them to roam around in. Once we get ourselves settled into our routine for farming, we can go scouting for pokemon."

(What I will do eventually is make a thread for the pokemon journeys in the resource section to help you on that section in the rp. I plan on getting the games for the order in what I referred to. And I will specify what Pokemon were caught and where in accordance to what game I played)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:27 pm
empress dee
"Pokemon journeys are fun, but they can be tiring after a while. There is an order in which the routes actually go if you wanna catch them all. The mansion can hold all of them, but we should build certain rooms for them to make them comfortable too. We should also have a yard for them to roam around in. Once we get ourselves settled into our routine for farming, we can go scouting for pokemon."

(What I will do eventually is make a thread for the pokemon journeys in the resource section to help you on that section in the rp. I plan on getting the games for the order in what I referred to. And I will specify what Pokemon were caught and where in accordance to what game I played)

Jinxi was looking forward to "settling in" but Trixi was excited about the hunting of pokemon. "I want one of my very own!" she declared enthusiastically.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:09 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi was looking forward to "settling in" but Trixi was excited about the hunting of pokemon. "I want one of my very own!" she declared enthusiastically.

Laughing, Rock said, "You kinda look like a pokemon, Trixi. But seriously, we will get to pokemon training in a little while. The farming comes first."  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games