Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LovinglyToxic

Tipsy Spark

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:13 pm

Marshmallow Pouf

❇ Aileen Ó Ceallaigh ❇
✥ Banshee ✥
User Image
A good girl is better than millions of bitches
But one b***h can leave you with millions of stitches.

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █

Something soft brushed against sensitive skin that caused little pinpricks to her senses telling the girl that she was not alone. Gold eyes blinked open taking in the sight before her, it took her eyes a moment to adjust to clearly see the girl who was crouched down beside the Banshee.

Yawning and stretching she simply just nodded before slowly sitting up and looking around to see if anything else had changed since she fell asleep. Realizing that she still was not alone she turned back to the girl and offered her a soft smile, "Yes hello indeed and your fine I didn't mean to nap that long to begin with." She said to the other girl in a thick Irish accent.

Tilting her head she looked the other girl something seemed off about her. Not in a bad way but in a way that meant she wasn't human, she just couldn't quite place her in an organized category in her mind of scents she have smelled before. Mentally shaking her head for staring at the poor girl for so long she instead turned her head and focuses on the two other people who have shown up since she woke up.

"Is she alright? She took quite the fall." Aileen muttered to no one in particular, how could someone not watch where they were walking was strange to her. Then again people and their habits were in general strange to the girl. Maybe this other girl would know? Would it be rude to ask?

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █

I'm just letting you know I'm emotionally unavailable
I'd love to reciprocate your love but I'm incapable.

What i'm wearing: Eat your heart out
Who I'm with: Ailene Rivera
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:33 pm

KawaiiYukiHime

Clothing:: Workout
Company:: A cute small woman
Feeling:: Flustered
Condition:: Healthy/Tired
Wallet:: 2,872.69$
Items::
Items in Shadow Realm:: COM-glasses, Ammo, Sunglasses, City map (marked with red X's) Badge, S&W 627, Cell Phone and Handcuffs
OOC::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alfons Jäger

Bump and splash. Someone had bumped into his side while getting a drink and he soon stumbled slightly while the water was accidentally sprayed onto whoever bumped into him thanks to his hand quickly grabbing something to catch him from falling. The water stopped, his hand letting go of the faucet, and down bellow his waist he'd see the face of a cute girl with slightly wet clothes and skin that shimmer with the liquid on her skin. He was dumbstruck for a second, her beauty overthrowing him and causing a deep blush, and then he'd offer her his with an apology. "I'm deeply sorry, are you alright?"

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:51 pm

User Image

User Image

❀ ❥ ✪ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄ ❤ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄ ✪ ❥ ❀

Amaryllis let out a yelp of surprise from the water that splashed her. Gazing up at the man offering her a hand up she smiled and took it. Slowly standing up, she laughed softly and shook her head. "Oh yes I'm fine, but there's no need to apologize. I was the one who bumped into you, so I'm sorry." she said, rubbing the back of her head. Geez her first day out and she did something so clumsy. How embarrassing. She looked down at her clothes with a pout. "This is a bit of a bother, though I've dealt with worse." It didn't seem to bother her all that much. She'd dry off sooner or later. Looking back at the stranger a sheepish grin spread over her face. "Anyways all this awkwardness aside, allow me to properly introduce myself." She held out her hand for a handshake. "My name is Amaryllis Fey, and it's nice to meet you. Despite the circumstances behind it."

╔══════════════╗
♚ My Funds: $ 1000 ♚ My Location: Soleil Park ♚ My Company: -- ♚ My Status: Single ♚ My Clothes: First Day Out ♚ My Musings: Aw what a way to start the day. ♚ My Mood: Embarrassed. ♚ My Stuff: Backpack, Headphones, Cellphone
♚ My Profile: Over Here My Job: Unemployed

♚ ❝OOC❞:

Lord Hedo

╚══════════════╝
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:14 am

User Image

Name : Ailene Rivera

Money : $1000

Outfit : ♡♡♡

Thoughts : Ah... Thank goodness.

Company : Aileen Ó Ceallaigh

Feeling : Relieved and curious.

""

Ailene was relieved, it didn't seem like she had bothered the sleeping girl overmuch by waking her up. She recognized the accent... Celtic, she thought it was called. No... That wasn't what they called it anymore was it? What did they call it.. Scottish? Maybe. She could have been wrong, though. She heard it only once before. She returned the smile, with a faint one of her own. "How long were you sleeping?" She had just asked the girl, when a small commotion caught her attention. She knew that the girl she had woken up was looking at her but then there was those two... How she didn't see him was a question to Ailene, but she didn't want to ask them. Not when she had other curiosities to satisfy. She looked back to the girl and shrugged somewhat "If you'd like we could go ask... But she's probably fine. She seems... Resilient" She said, choosing the word carefully. Certainly, immediately after she introduced herself to the man. And then it clicked. She must have done it to introduce herself to the man.

She felt good for coming to the conclusion. Of course that was it, nobody would have an accident like that... Little did she know. "It was all a part of her plan, I think..." She says as she watches the girl hold out her hand for a handshake. "See? She's introducing herself" She says to the pale girl that was sitting before her. Ailene decided to stay in her position. After all, to her, it wasn't uncomfortable. She looked to the Banshee and mimicked the girl that she saw introducing herself with a handshake, and a bit of a sly smile. "Ailene Rivera... It's my name." She clarifies "It's nice to meet you" Not exactly expecting a name in return. More or less, just to introduce herself. She was wondering about this girl. Who she was... And what.

LovinglyToxic

Marshmallow Pouf

Kawaii Streaker

8,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:20 am

User Image

xxxx❄ ♚ Cassandra Ice ♚ ❄xxxx
xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

”The last thing you'll feel before you breathe your last is my cold kiss...”

Residence: 1506 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Huntress / Flutist

▂▂ ⊴ ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ⊵ ▂▂

-- Enter --

Since the weather was a good one, the park was definitely started to get crowded, though Cassie was mentally frowning at Iblis' comment about her wish. But still, she chose not to say anything considering that her flute practice was of utmost necessity. Once she found a spot near the tree that was still vacant, she sat down cross-legged and put the bag and case down on the grass, opening them to reveal the music sheets as well as the instrument that was close to her heart. Without further delay, she began to play, a melodious trill escaping from the mouthpiece with the adept pressing of the buttons. If there would be anyone else other than the djinn to listen, they would feel hooked just by the sound alone.

She was closing her eyes as she continued on playing with the instrument, enjoying the moment right now. But also, the song insinuated the wish of good luck towards Hikaru and Anthony for their possible future together as a couple.

Mood: busy performing
Company: Iblis
Money: $92.00 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Black Fire Lord

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:29 pm

Iblis Ifritxxxxxx.
                                                                                Djiin

Iblis followed Cassandra into the park lying on his side close to her. The sound that came out of her flute was quite good. He could tell it would hook most humans. He closed his eyes and fell asleep right there as he listened. It was just how he was, sleeping was something he enjoyed. The flute made it extremely easy to fall asleep with the peacefulness. Well, hopefully, she wouldn't be mad that he fell asleep. One could only wait and see.

O.O.C. Sorry for the not a bunch of posts, I work 50 to 60 hour work week like 10 hour days so I don't always have the energy for mutiple posts cept the weekend when Im off.
                                                                                Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Money: $1000

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:07 am

User Image

xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

Cassie's short performance ended after a few minutes, opening her eyes and noticing that there were a few people hearing the song, though the others were busy with whatever the heck they were doing. A small breeze fluttered over them both, greeting them both with its presence. The ice maiden saw that the djinn was asleep and internally sighed; he may be under the spell of her music or he may be bored. Nonetheless, the ice huntress did want some peace and quiet every once in a while. She now looked at what to perform next, since her practice actually consisted of more than one song to perform for today.

Mood: busy performing
OOC: Short, sorry. My mind's in the gutter right now.

Black Fire Lord

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:10 am

Marshmallow Pouf

❇ Aileen Ó Ceallaigh ❇
✥ Banshee ✥
User Image

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █

Aileen looked back to the girl that had fallen and gotten up to shake the man's hand,"It indeed seems that she is indeed a little resilient thing. Though I fail to see how she missed the thing she fell over, but she looks fine so that's good." She said looking back to the girl in front of her that had woken her up she was a pretty in the sense that when she talked the words just flew from her.

Casting one last look to the girl who had fallen and she scowled it seemed awfully convenient that she fell at the exact same time the guy was nearby. Was she pinning for his attention? If so she was doing a poor job of it but then again humans often did poor job of the things they do in general. Looking back at Ailene who at this time was holding out her hand in the form of a handshake, the Banshee took the hand that was offered to her and shook it,"That's ironic because my name is Aileen was well but alas my last name is Ó Ceallaigh. It's a pleasure to meet you all the same. Please do sit that has to be uncomfortable."

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █

OOC: I'm sorry it's so short I'm on my phone and it's during my lunch break.

LovinglyToxic

Tipsy Spark

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:00 pm

Iblis Ifritxxxxxx.
                                                                                Djiin

Iblis opened his eyes once her song was done. "Done already? It's quite a nice day to take a nap, you should try it. Lay down with me and enjoy the nice weather. Or continue playing it's your choice." He said closing his eyes again going back to sleep. He was lazy clearly. Had to wonder how exactly he did his job when he was so lazy. He opened one eye again to see what Cassandra was going to do. "So seriously though clothes, you wasted a wish on something you can buy. At least wish for money, then go buy the clothes or something. A wish that simple is honestly insulting towards all Djinn. Do try to at least not make wishes beneath me."

O.O.C.
                                                                                Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:09 am

KawaiiYukiHime

LovinglyToxic
Lol

Marshmallow Pouf
Lol

Clothing:: Workout
Company:: Amaryllis Fey
Feeling:: Clam/Charmed
Condition:: Healthy/Tired
Wallet:: 2,872.69$
Items:: Smartwatch
Items in Shadow Realm:: COM-glasses, Ammo, Sunglasses, City map (marked with red X's) Badge, S&W 627, Cell Phone and Handcuffs
OOC::

Alfons Jäger

She was fairly light when he picked her up. She was like a doll with her colorful hair and the calm sea hue was right to crown this woman. She rolled with the flow and carried on with conversation, humbly apologizing for being clumsy yet taking with graceful stride what had just happened. She held such face that she was like a nowaday princess but then his sharply cool steal blue eyes would blink and regain his time in the here and now.

She was reaching out to him and spoke her name...this is the moment others would introduce themselves. "My name is Alfons Jäger, and circumstances aside it's nice meet you, Amaryllis Fey." He repeated her name, a calm husk with an equally charmed smiled, and their he felt a strange familiarity to saying this stranger's name. It was like he knew her from a time before...it just roll off his thing and felt right saying her name. "You sure you're alright? I feel bad about getting your chest wet." A slight guilt still hanging overhead like a cloud for Alfons as he felt like trying to make it up to the woman for messing her shirt up.

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:32 am

User Image

xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

Honestly, the ice huntress was internally feeling exasperated about the comment of her wish. Ugh, whatever; Hikaru's tastes in clothing would still be boring even if the money would be thrown down into her lap, being in nothing else but hoodies and any other ensemble that edgy, cool teenagers would love. I should at least help her look far from being... ordinary, if Anthony would be entranced even more by her looks. That thought aside, she decided to switch to another topic, all while still looking at the sheets for her next song. "Say, any hobbies that you have aside from granting wishes? I'm curious." Based on the outfit, he might be a dancer like Anthony, but that guess would be wrong, so she didn't ask that inquiry towards Iblis. The sheets were a bit worn out from a little misuse, but the music composition was still legible otherwise.

Mood: busy performing, slightly annoyed
OOC:

Black Fire Lord

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:43 am

User Image

User Image

Amaryllis smiled and tapped her cheek, "Alfons Jäger.." she murmured to herself, committing his name to memory. She quickly shook herself out of a stupor she hadn't even realized she was in. It was a bit odd for her to space like that while in the middle of a conversation. She looked at him then down at her still damp shirt, placing a hand on her chest, "Oh yes I'm really alright, please don't feel bad. This isn't the first time and most certainly won't be the last time I've had wet clothes. I could count on both hands all the times I've had water dumped on me, or I've been caught in the rain, or I've gone into water while fully clothed." she said with a giggle. Her face flushed a light pink as a thought occurred to her, "However if I'm being honest, I'm very glad that I decided against wearing white today. That would've been a sticky situation."

╔══════════════╗
♚ My Funds: $ 1000 ♚ My Location: Soleil Park ♚ My Company: -- ♚ My Status: Single ♚ My Clothes: First Day Out ♚ My Musings: This guy seems nice.. ♚ My Mood: Calm ♚ My Stuff: Backpack, Headphones, Cellphone
♚ My Profile: Over Here My Job: Unemployed

♚ ❝OOC❞:

Lord Hedo

╚══════════════╝

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Marshmallow Pouf

Kawaii Streaker

8,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:59 pm

User Image

Name : Ailene Rivera

Money : $1000

Outfit : ♡♡♡

Thoughts : I'm glad to have come here

Company : Aileen Ó Ceallaigh

Feeling : Curious and pleased.

""

Ailene smiled a bit at the coincidence. Amusemenet twinkling in her eyes. "Really... How interesting" Ailene said as she sat down beside Aileen. She looked back at the girl who tripped for a moment. It seemed to be working well. Ailene was good at nothing else if not reading feelings. She could tell that she had caught the mans attention with such a simple thing... How curious. Would that work with anyone? Or was this just the right circumstances... Ailene had to admit, it wasn't something she thought she could do. It took a certain level of cluelessness to be able to manage that... But somehow make it intentional? That took a level of skill that she hadn't seen before. Of course it could have been an accident, but that was to easy. It was perhaps somewhat tragic, but that was fine. Ailene had found the methods that worked for her, and the ones that hadn't. It looked as if this was destined to be one that wouldn't work for her.

She turned her attention back to her company "No, it's not terribly uncomfortable..." Honestly, she didn't even feel it. But she did know that it wasn't a position to really continue conversation from as she sat down beside her. "I think it best we don't have the same last name... Your last name is beautiful" She compliments, it really was. There was a certain strength to it, while maintaining a grace. It was quite stunning. "Where are you from, Aileen?" She asked the girl, a faint smile still on her lips at the coincidence of their names. She didn't want to make a fool of herself by assuming. Even though she was almost certain she had it, it would be poor sport if she got it wrong immediately. Celtic was a term that she was fairly certain was seldom said anymore. She hadn't heard it, at least. It seemed odd to state it here, so vague, so cold. "And what made you decide to take a nap here?" That was curious to her. She didn't quite understand why here out of all places. It certainly was relaxing, but Ailene had never thought of it before. What was her motivation?

OoC: Oh! Don't worry about it! You're brave, I can't respond on my phone. Hehe it's way to hard. x.x

LovinglyToxic
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:17 pm

Marshmallow Pouf

❇ Aileen Ó Ceallaigh ❇
✥ Banshee ✥
User Image

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █

Aileen returned the girl's smile and scooted over so the other girl could sit down beside her and the two would not be squished together so uncomfortably,"Why thank you, your last is also rather interesting but your right having the same last name would be complicated to say the least so it is best that we do not." She added agreeing with the other girl, upon being asked about where she was from caused her to frown just slightly not long enough for Ailene to notice but just enough to cause a short pause in the conversation. Should she tell her where she is from? Was there a possible reason for her to want to even know? She couldn't possibly be from her home country of Ireland she lacked the accent as well as the mannerisms of her home. Maybe she was just being polite and trying to continue the conversation, nodding to herself as if she were agreeing to something she licked her lips,"I'm from Ireland but moved here for better um opportunities and you?"

Aileen wasn't one to normally question someone on where they are from but she had taken a slight liking to the other girl and would like to continue their conversation so it was only polite that she ask her open ended questions that allowed for her to learn more about her companion. When Ailene spoke again it was to ask her why exactly she decided to take a nap in the park, she couldn't blame her for asking it was rather open and a poor choice for actually napping but the girl couldn't help that she was tired. Shrugging it off she tilted her head back and smirked a little,"It is a good place as any if your tired enough I suppose."

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █

LovinglyToxic

Tipsy Spark

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:31 pm

Iblis Ifritxxxxxx.
                                                                                Djiin

Iblis raised his eyebrow as the girl asked of his hobbies. "I like chess, it's a game I enjoy very well. Other than that I enjoy sleeping and relaxing. What about you? " He said watching the girl closely. She was asking questions which were more than most people did. She might shape up to be a challenge if she could have a bit more wit. He wanted to see what she could manage. Though he admitted he quite liked her looks. He found himself looking her over. Her body was athletic and it was pleasing to the eye. Her chest was nothing out of the ordinary but that was preferred by Iblis. Her hair color was most interesting, he assumed she wasn't a normal human. Either that or she dyed it but he had never seen anyone dye their hair like that. His eyes snapped back to Cassandra's eyes. He spent too long looking her over. Being good looking was pointless if one was dumb as a rock. That is what he wanted to find out, how smart she was.

O.O.C. Sorry for the late post busy weekend for me.
                                                                                Kurisuchin Saiyuki

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games