Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 2:23 pm
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade
I never really got into the FY anime, maybe because they didn't start realeasing the seperate DVDs until recently. Though I've seen some of it- I went to some party and they had the boxset and we watched some episodes of it.

I watched it back before anime was on DVD. My friend had gotten into, like, the first 3 manga that were out and she realized it was an anime and so she bought the series on VHS...dubbed. gonk
I hated Miaka's voice with a passion because one, it's Fuu's voice from Rayearth xp and two, I didn't like Fuu and now she's trying to make her voice all happy and chipper?!? Eh?!? No...it just didn't really work. But after a while I got used to it...so...yeah...but now that I'm the DVDs for meself, I'm watching it subbed and I love it so much more!!! I love how Tasuki calls himself "Gen-chan", rotfl...
I need to buy the OVA box set...Hmm...I wonder if they'll put those out on seperate discs as well??? Even though there's only like 6 episodes...? xp
I got into the manga when the volume 4 had just been released and I'm still collecting the series, though I'm not really liking the 2nd part to it. stare I wouldn't mind seeing the series, maybe I should borrow them from someone, but I really have no intention on buying them. Maybe one day . . .  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 2:49 pm
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade
I never really got into the FY anime, maybe because they didn't start realeasing the seperate DVDs until recently. Though I've seen some of it- I went to some party and they had the boxset and we watched some episodes of it.

I watched it back before anime was on DVD. My friend had gotten into, like, the first 3 manga that were out and she realized it was an anime and so she bought the series on VHS...dubbed. gonk
I hated Miaka's voice with a passion because one, it's Fuu's voice from Rayearth xp and two, I didn't like Fuu and now she's trying to make her voice all happy and chipper?!? Eh?!? No...it just didn't really work. But after a while I got used to it...so...yeah...but now that I'm the DVDs for meself, I'm watching it subbed and I love it so much more!!! I love how Tasuki calls himself "Gen-chan", rotfl...
I need to buy the OVA box set...Hmm...I wonder if they'll put those out on seperate discs as well??? Even though there's only like 6 episodes...? xp
I got into the manga when the volume 4 had just been released and I'm still collecting the series, though I'm not really liking the 2nd part to it. stare I wouldn't mind seeing the series, maybe I should borrow them from someone, but I really have no intention on buying them. Maybe one day . . .

What part are you at? I recalled you collecting the series and wasn't sure how far they'd gotten so I tried not to say anything that would give much away...I'd like to collect the manga, but I'm in over my head with what I'm getting now plus I'm SO behind on my DVDs...
Samurai Champloo v2
DNAngel v3 & v4
Magical Meow Meow Taruto v2
Chrono Crusade v5
Saiyuki Double Barrel Collection v2

Gah...the list goes on... ;_;
I watched v5 today. Yeah, I had a good cry. lol  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 3:30 pm
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade

What part are you at? I recalled you collecting the series and wasn't sure how far they'd gotten so I tried not to say anything that would give much away...I'd like to collect the manga, but I'm in over my head with what I'm getting now plus I'm SO behind on my DVDs...
Samurai Champloo v2
DNAngel v3 & v4
Magical Meow Meow Taruto v2
Chrono Crusade v5
Saiyuki Double Barrel Collection v2

Gah...the list goes on... ;_;
I watched v5 today. Yeah, I had a good cry. lol

I'm on volume 14 in the manga. It's where Tama and Miaka are in the real world and they have to collect those . . . uh ball/sphere things.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 9:17 am
Oh, yeah! I vaguely remember that. It's been so long since I've seen that part.
So, you're pretty close to the end now...I think. whee

I hope someone picks up the new FY series. It's about, I think, the Genbu Preistess. They also need to get the Gaidens. razz My friend owns the Tasuki gaiden. She loooves Tasuki. Her license plate says "Tasuki". ^^  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 10:02 am
I have the new OVA series on VHS. It's dubbed though. It's the Eidoken or however you spell it. It's okayyyyy... but I love how the dead peopel get reborn! It's SOOOOOO cute!!! I love Nuriko! She's a little girl!!! ^^ But they got a new voice for Taka. Doesn't suite him at ALL. I liked the old Tamahome/Taka voice crying  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 11:44 am
I believe the new FY manga is liscened for American release . . .I'll have to check, but I remember (vaguly) that it was liscened. Well even if it isn't- I'm sure it'll eventually make it's way over to the states.  

Masquanade
Crew

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 2:13 pm
Masquanade
I believe the new FY manga is liscened for American release . . .I'll have to check, but I remember (vaguly) that it was liscened. Well even if it isn't- I'm sure it'll eventually make it's way over to the states.

I just checked. Fushigi Yugi: Genbu Kaiden is part of Viz's new Shojo Beat line up (not appearing in the manga magazine) along with Full Moon wo Sagashite, The Cain Saga, Ultra Maniac and more.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 9:04 pm
Masquanade
Masquanade

I just checked. Fushigi Yugi: Genbu Kaiden is part of Viz's new Shojo Beat line up (not appearing in the manga magazine) along with Full Moon wo Sagashite, The Cain Saga, Ultra Maniac and more.

NO FLIPPING WAY!!! eek HOW THE CRAP DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS?!?!? eek

I wanted to subcribed to the Shoujo Beat because it was only $30 for an entire year...but...ze moneh. I found out tonight that I get paid once every two weeks, so I'm gonna have to bum more money from my mom for the Otakon pre-reg to make sure I get one. It's capped this year. razz

Somebody needs to pick up Gakuen Alice...Have you seen it Masq???  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 9:06 pm
Misaki_Chii
I have the new OVA series on VHS. It's dubbed though. It's the Eidoken or however you spell it. It's okayyyyy... but I love how the dead peopel get reborn! It's SOOOOOO cute!!! I love Nuriko! She's a little girl!!! ^^ But they got a new voice for Taka. Doesn't suite him at ALL. I liked the old Tamahome/Taka voice crying

Honestly...? Eikoden sucked a**...I was extremely disappointed. But it's FY, so it takes my monehs. xp  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 2:40 am
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade
Masquanade

I wanted to subcribed to the Shoujo Beat because it was only $30 for an entire year...but...ze moneh. I found out tonight that I get paid once every two weeks, so I'm gonna have to bum more money from my mom for the Otakon pre-reg to make sure I get one. It's capped this year. razz

Um no. Shoujo Beat won't be coming out till June and I don't know when their manga line will be coming out . . . I guess I could try the viz website . . . heh . . .

My mom woke me up like weezing and hyperventilating due to a really bad dream. Now she keeps coming in her (at 5 in the morning) asking what I'm doing.  

Masquanade
Crew

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:26 am
Neko-Yousei
Misaki_Chii

Honestly...? Eikoden sucked a**...I was extremely disappointed. But it's FY, so it takes my monehs. xp

Yea, I really didn't like it either, I just liked little Nuriko ^^  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 12:13 pm
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade
Masquanade

Um no. Shoujo Beat won't be coming out till June and I don't know when their manga line will be coming out . . . I guess I could try the viz website . . . heh . . .

My mom woke me up like weezing and hyperventilating due to a really bad dream. Now she keeps coming in her (at 5 in the morning) asking what I'm doing.

Yeah, but wasn't there supposed to be a "zero" volume of shoujo beat? I was pretty sure there was supposed to be one that came out in April/May...

Gosh knows when the manga in shoujo beat will actually be released ingraphic novel form. xp Just take a look at Shounen Jump! gonk

I think I'm going to have to buy it, just for Zettai Kareshi and Nana. ninja

You were the one waking up weezing and stuff? Or...her? @_@  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 12:17 pm
Misaki_Chii
Neko-Yousei
Misaki_Chii

Yea, I really didn't like it either, I just liked little Nuriko ^^

Yeah! Little Nuriko was very cute! I loved how she picked fights with Tasuki...heh...Little Mitsukake, Shoka, and baby Chiriko were also cute. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 1:14 pm
Picked up Vampire Game 11 and Ceres 11. I was thinking about picking up the Fullmetal Alchemist manga but since I already own like the first 8 in the Japanese verison I'm kind of hestitant to pick it up. sweatdrop Anyways today is National Free Comic Day Tokyopop and Viz have come out with those little Sneak Peak/Preview manga things. I got Viz's sneak peak one today with my purchase and Happy Hustle High looks interesitng.  

Masquanade
Crew

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:38 pm
Masquanade
Picked up Vampire Game 11 and Ceres 11. I was thinking about picking up the Fullmetal Alchemist manga but since I already own like the first 8 in the Japanese verison I'm kind of hestitant to pick it up. sweatdrop Anyways today is National Free Comic Day Tokyopop and Viz have come out with those little Sneak Peak/Preview manga things. I got Viz's sneak peak one today with my purchase and Happy Hustle High looks interesitng.

Oh, crap!!! I forgot that was today...poo sad

What were the other sneak peeks for ViZ???  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games