Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:20 pm

Sulkrai got up and stretched, looking at Seilene she waved and walked into the forest..
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:22 pm

Hashi didn't look up because he was still embarresed

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:38 pm

Seilene watched her go and got up to go after her....

Arkanna sits there with her head leaning on one hand.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:43 pm

Hashi watch Seilene go...he looked around and saw Hero and Sora he smiled and ran towards them

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:11 pm

Seilene caught up with Sulkrai and grabbed her arm, "Hey! why are you leaving?!"

Sulkrai looked at Seilene, "Cause Im not good with pups and if i stay I know Im going to do something stupid..."
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:43 am

Sora smiled as Hashi came up and hugged her...

Nutella Mocha

applz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:10 am

Mr. Beaver
applz
Tharran beamed with joy. 'Oh yeah! I cannot wait' he said, his tail wagging. He knew his brother would have loved to come... if only he were here.
The thought shadowed his happiness, and a sigh escaped form his mouth.
'Well, perhaps i shall meet you around this waterfall during the night. Till then, take care' he said, bowing his head and walking away. He stopped to peek from the behind the waterfall at the approximate time of day, and found that it was already the late afternoon. He smiled, a large list of what to hunt growing in his mind.

Axel Jumped into the water and leaned up against the edge. "What am I going to do? I've never been hunting before! All my food was handed to me or a bought at a store!" Axel Pondered in his mind.

((same with Tharran, he's never hunted before sweatdrop ))
Tharran awoke at the sound of Almirrah's 'paw'steps on the cave floor. He lay in his spot, watching until she had left the cave and then got up. He exited the cave in a different direction and hid behind several rocks, looking to see if she was anywhere about... but she was gone.
Then finally he leaped out of his hiding place and waited for Axel to arrive, hoping he had not forgotten.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:27 am

((back to the long-abandoned rp with Dark, Lur, and Kalten))

Kalten awoke, a strange power growing inside of him. He jumped up, looking around in the empitness of the void. He saw his mother and father, asleep on the floor, and they seemed so lifeless to him. 'Mother? Father?' he exclaimed, walkign towards them, the wound in his side hurting a bit as he made any movements. He looked to it, and saw that it was healed, but the pains were still there. 'Almirrah? Tharran? Angel?' he called out, looking around in the empty sky above him, that looked like a pale mist.
His heart began to race in panic, thinking of how to escape. How did I get here? Where am I? he thought, tears streaming out of his eyes.
He then remembered the prophecy of his mother, and the rest of the memories shot back at him all at once. He remembered the seeing his mother and father, but they were not themselves... they were demons (who had taken over their bodies). He remembered running away from them, and the relief he had when he thought he had escaped... yet instead collided with a cruel beast. A werewolf. He remembered being attacked, and then was knocked out. Did they do this? Did the demons afterwards took my body and trapped me in this place? he wondered, wishing his brother, Tharran, was here with him... or perhaps his parents would answer him.
He looked up hopelessly, his eyes gazing past the misty air above, and saw a clear area... 'Its the cave outside!' he said to himself. He leaped up, wishing he was able to fly his way out, and soon found himself floating amongst the tongues of mist. He looked down, seeing his parents. 'Do not worry... I shall return to save both of you' he said, watching as they slowly grew smaller and smaller.

applz

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:23 pm

Axel, upon hearing Tharran land his leap, got up and looked about. Finaly, after adjusteing to the darkness, Axel's eyes found Tharran. "Hey, You ready?"
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:00 pm

Seilene sighed, "Please don't go to far..." Then turned and walked back.

Sulkrai nodded at Seilene then walked on in the woods.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:02 pm

Hashi beamed as he sat next to Hero..."So what are we going to do today?!?!?!?!"
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:25 pm

Seilene walked back..

Arkanna looked at Hashi and shrugged..

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:31 pm

Sora smiled and said"I don't know but maybe we should wait and see and maybe Hero Onee-san can teach you how to hunt!"

Hashi beamed

Hero started to cough cause he was surprised by what Sora said
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:45 pm

Seilene smiled, "Now there's an idea!!"

Arkanna smirked but stayed quiet..

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:51 pm

Hashi jumped on Hero amd said"PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE?!?!?!?!"

Hero only sighed and nodded his head he got up and glared at all the girls
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games