Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Disgruntled Minion

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:07 pm
Zenofex
Ok...my theory similar to a lot others:

SASUKE IS FAKING THE WHOLE THING! ...you really think he's retarded enough to give away his life to orochimaru? hell no. Dude...3 years of intense training from a former Saanin is pretty grueling...i bet he's really powerful with those new forbidden techniques, so powerful that even orochimaru fears him. Hint* training with a person for 3 years usually means that you're pretty close to them. *And how do you get the mangekyou sharingan?* *Cough**Cough*. SASUKE'S GONNA KILL OROCHIMARU to get the mangekyou sharingan..then he's gonna kill itachi.......but naruto doesn't know that and he's supposedly gonna learn a beastly new technique......my only question? how is sasuke gonna revive the uchiha clan? sakura doesn't seem so obsessed over him anymore. confused

It's an interesting theory, but it's been done before, and I'm kinda hoping that the ending will be different. It's just not as original, and shouldn't it be Naurto that kills Orochimaru?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:56 pm
i just started the 3 y ear and who the hell does sai think he is hey naruto do u have a d**k pssh ...lol neutral smile biggrin xd lol blaugh rofl stressed xp gonk  

luceifer

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:34 pm
luceifer
i just started the 3 y ear and who the hell does sai think he is hey naruto do u have a d**k pssh ...lol neutral smile biggrin xd lol blaugh rofl stressed xp gonk

...Im sorry but WTF?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:05 pm
I hope Sakura will stop likeing Sasuke. She's probably going to go, "Oh Sasuke, please come home!" Saksuke, "Shut up b*tch!" Then almost kill her till the steroided Naruto comes and they fight. Sakura should stop fantsizing over him then. Then she's going to cry to Naruto (yes, he still lives and so does Sasuke but who cares?), but Hinata will come out of the shadows and marry Naruto. Sakura will be all alone. Lee will hit on her and she, probably, will refuse. Then she's left alone.
I like this idea. Maybe she'll hook up with real good looking ninja. She kicks total a** right now in the japanese manga's and I would like to see her become a powerful female role model. I don't think many people would agree with me though.

Seority

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:26 pm
Seority
I hope Sakura will stop likeing Sasuke. She's probably going to go, "Oh Sasuke, please come home!" Saksuke, "Shut up b*tch!" Then almost kill her till the steroided Naruto comes and they fight. Sakura should stop fantsizing over him then. Then she's going to cry to Naruto (yes, he still lives and so does Sasuke but who cares?), but Hinata will come out of the shadows and marry Naruto. Sakura will be all alone. Lee will hit on her and she, probably, will refuse. Then she's left alone.
I like this idea. Maybe she'll hook up with real good looking ninja. She kicks total a** right now in the japanese manga's and I would like to see her become a powerful female role model. I don't think many people would agree with me though.

Umm yeah first, im pretty sure she has gotten over Sasuke, on the account that she didnt moan and whine for him to come home when they found him. Also ive seen Naruto cry more thn Sakura recently, but thats beside the point.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:35 pm
Saskue i belive will come back like Orochimaru or like Anko with snake justu moves...then hell fight his brothers and then the finishing move will be him kicking itachi in the shins...but serously is itachi really stronger then Orochimaru?  

KOJI-DARTH

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:50 pm
I think it's really his eyes, the manges are scary s**t  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:12 pm
KOJI-DARTH
Saskue i belive will come back like Orochimaru or like Anko with snake justu moves...then hell fight his brothers and then the finishing move will be him kicking itachi in the shins...but serously is itachi really stronger then Orochimaru?

Yes, Itachi is stronger than Oro, since he said it himself. =P  

Mr._Stabby

Uchiha Kagai

Invisible Gaian

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:19 am
Speaking of who is stronger, what do you guys think Naruto will have to do to for the training that will make him surpass Kakashi?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:42 am
Mr._Stabby
KOJI-DARTH

I dont know, Itachi and Kisame said that Jaraiya could kill them both, and it took both Tsunade and Jiraiya to fight Orochimaru when he did.nt have use of his arms. I think Orochimaru's telling Sasuke that if they join they could kill Itachi because Orochimaru wants Sasukes body. On top of that, Orochimaru's curse has mind controlling power, meaning if Sasuke wanted to leave Orochimaru he couldn't.  

JaBush

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:28 pm
JaBush
Mr._Stabby
KOJI-DARTH

I dont know, Itachi and Kisame said that Jaraiya could kill them both, and it took both Tsunade and Jiraiya to fight Orochimaru when he did.nt have use of his arms. I think Orochimaru's telling Sasuke that if they join they could kill Itachi because Orochimaru wants Sasukes body. On top of that, Orochimaru's curse has mind controlling power, meaning if Sasuke wanted to leave Orochimaru he couldn't.

Really? I thought Itachi said they would have some trouble with Jaraiya there.

EDIT: I wathced through the episodes again, Orochimaru was taking on Jaraiya while he was drugged by Tsunade. He was only at 30% of his power then and couldnt use his chakra well. When Tsunade joined the fight, they werent the ones realy fighting. It was just there summons and stuff. AND on eepisode 80 I believe Orochimaru tells Kabuto that Itachi is someone even I can't beat.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:31 pm
Uchiha Kagai
Speaking of who is stronger, what do you guys think Naruto will have to do to for the training that will make him surpass Kakashi?

Probably something to do with his Sharingan? Jiraiya would've taught him other things to help him fight Akatsuki in general...but then he couldn't teach him to really defend himself against Sharingan. Kakashi has the Sharingan, plus he's above normal jounin. Shouldn't he able or get a good idea about the defeating the Sharingan?  

LadyTena

Uchiha Kagai

Invisible Gaian

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:00 am
LadyTena
Uchiha Kagai

Probably something to do with his Sharingan? Jiraiya would've taught him other things to help him fight Akatsuki in general...but then he couldn't teach him to really defend himself against Sharingan. Kakashi has the Sharingan, plus he's above normal jounin. Shouldn't he able or get a good idea about the defeating the Sharingan?
Thats probably one of the things Naruto will be focused on, and Kakashi didn't become a great Shinobi with just the Sharingan, so it should be interesting to see how Naruto will surpass Kakashi's speed and strength.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:09 am
Oh yeah. One more thing do you guys think that the Two tailed Cat Demon girl or the two tailed Jinchuuriki girl will live?  

Uchiha Kagai

Invisible Gaian

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:53 pm
Uchiha Kagai
Oh yeah. One more thing do you guys think that the Two tailed Cat Demon girl or the two tailed Jinchuuriki girl will live?

I hope, id hate for them to introduce a new character just for her to die.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games