Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlueCrysto

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:45 pm
Heyo, I'm Bluecrysto and I ain't about to tell you my real name. 3nodding

I'm 16, tomboyish, love to play video games, watch various animes, bike, write (fanfictions and doujinishi), the list goes on....
I love rp-ing, even tho I've only played in digimon RPs so far. I'd love to try out different role plays to test my limits.

I can take on any characteristic, which is probably useful in role playing, from a ditzy girl, to a kid with amnesia, to a depressed emo guy(all of which I have played as.)

Not that anyone has actually or will actually read this, but hello. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:54 pm
Hello everybody. I'm new, my name's Ayami.

I joined because I wanted to get into some rps that wouldn't die on me and this place seemed to be the best place to get into them.

I was looking around and WOW this place is big! I hope I can figure everything out!  

Ayami_Aras

Erandil42

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:13 pm
Hey there! I'm the admin of an Rp Board set in the SW universe. I played a lot of WoW and RO. I'm a big fan of the Metal Gear Solid, Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy franchises and I'm an even bigger fan of almost anything that came out of the Nippon Ichi studios. Makai Kingdom: Chronicles of the Sacred Tome is my favorite, followed by Disgaea Hour of Darkness.

I also read a lot. My favorite author is Douglas Adams. If I believed in some sort of a god it would be him. And hum... well why don't you have a look at my profile... It would save me the effort of writing it all over again... wink  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:40 pm
Hey everyone!

Well I figured I may as well make a post here, having just joined the guild and all, and sadly I won't be RPing any tonight, so this'll be all for today.

Well as far as a name goes, just call me Jay, or Eva, or any other name you see fit. I'm still in highschool, my favorite subject is English (doi), my spelling isn't all that amazing, but I try. I've been roleplpaying for...a year if I had to make a guess. I've done a lot of weird stuff, from fantasy, to pirates, and some high school in between. I've played both girls and guys, and at the moment I'm favoring the latter. I have a tendency to talk to much so I'll try not to....

Hmm...well you know, this seems a bit silly telling you all more information than you probably don't care to know, so if you want to get to know me (though I'm giving you a forewarning, I tend to be a bit crazy at times...), then I'm sure you will. I hope I get to meet some good roleplayers here, and that it for my general greeting!

Hobey Ho mates!

E v A

iShadow Kissed

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:44 pm
Le Gasp! I've been inactive for a while now! I'm like... Sorry for that, but my internet at home is being gay and my mom won't fix it! D: So i'm at my sisters' apartment using her husband's laptop.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:49 am
i love this guild.
i may look like a noob,
but really, im not. i was hacked by this Enforcer, who changed his name.
i am also pretty good at rp.

Name:Marisssa  

LittleCutiexx

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:07 am
My name is jak, and I usually Roleplay battle RPs, examples of which are in my Journal. I usually RP a guy and girl, usually brother and sister aged 13-16, with more focus on the male character. Check out some of my journal entries to see a little more about me.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:59 am
Hello!
It's a pleasure to be admitted to this guild so before I try to dive in for the others threads (when I finish reading most of the stickies sweatdrop ) I'm posting my introduction!

First, a little about myself;
I go by the name of Nina on Gaiaonline and as my character, I used to be Ninamori Ninamo almost four years ago! Gawd! But now after overcoming my obstacles (school) I have returned to the lovely community in hope to find more people to rp with and to continue developing my character.

In real life I'm a 16 year old high school student attending at Institute Mexico in the frontier city of Tijuana in Baja California.

When I'm not Role playing on the PC or the internet I'm drawing, getting new videogames, or preparing a performance as the bassist to the J-pop band 命(Inochi) in our local conventions! I also enjoy going to conventions in cosplay and hope to open a commissioning business for others as a cosplayer and a fan for EGL (Lolita) garments.

I love all the arts from playing the piano to seamstress and can be a little obsessive compulsive passionate for all the things I really enjoy the most.

Currently I'm in a relationship of a one year and four months with my amazing partner in crime (who doesn't believe in RP Forums) who shares similar hobbies like mine. : 3

When I roleplay I like to think of my character as a different being from myself and can get so much into it that when she faces a problem I can feel really really sad for her situation (from a heartbreak to a near death experience).

Even though I live in Mexico my first language is English and can get a little mixed up on both languages, for I think in English and speak in Spanish.

Now with the character!

Niral Scandall is my first and long lasting character. I have a certain bond and empathy with this one since it has change so much over the years from her original name and personality that she has become like a child for me. Her story and experience are based on what I have played as in Gaiaonline once I re-formated her profile and history.

I have had so much fun playing her, from the silliest things she has done to the most dramatic scenes that as her I have experienced.

Hai-Cattleya

MonkofMajere

Chatty Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:21 am
Hello, I was just admitted into this guild today. I have been looking for a place to rp for a while now, as the guild that I co-own has somewhat died. I am a big reader (I read to much, I've been told). My current favorite author is R.A. Salvatore followed closely by Ed Greenwood. I also play video games. At the moment, the main video games I play are Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion, Halo and Halo 2 (I prefer halo Combat Evolved, though), Diablo 2, and World of Warcraft.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:41 pm
hello ppl ...
how are u?  

Mimiuru123

Kaito Daku

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:44 pm

Hello, I've been in the guild for a few days now. I've finally mustered up all of my non-laziness and decided to write an introduction! Not like anyone's going to read it anyways.. >.>;;

Well, I'm known as Dark! I don't intend to give out my name on the web, so just call me Dark stare My age is pretty much indescernable, and I won't enlighten you anyways. I've been roleplaying for five or six years in total, I started roleplaying on a computer game called Warcraft. I've only been roleplaying on Gaia for around three years, so I'm still kind of new to the whole thing.. sweatdrop

Anyways, I'm a computer junkie. I'm on it every day, wether it's roleplaying on Gaia or watching episodes of my favorite cartoons like X-men: Evolution; or whatever anime I've taken an interest in. I'm a fan of manga and anime; my favorites include Naruto, Chrono Crusade, Prince of Tennis, Full Metal Alchemist, Fruits Basket, Romeo x Juliet.. ect. Theres a lot of them sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:59 pm
Yello'

Well for the super spiffy and original introduction you were all waiting for, I'm sorry to disapoint you I'm pretty boring. My real life name is Chelsea. My birthstone is a diamond and I love it. I love to read; mostly R.A.Salvatore. DRIZZT KICKS BUM! <3 him. Anywho, as for my favorite things? I love being outside, I love my dog, smitty, I love gummy worms. Oh also, I'm 16 and I just got my Learners!

SimplyDreaming

leowuzhere

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:14 pm
Wuzzup? razz

My name's Leo, I'm 14, and I love RPs. I've been getting bored with Gaia, but I always come to Role Play. But everyone is always off when I'm on, or we're completely off-topic. And I'm pretty new to this, so I need some practice. I like sporks, ninjas, and other random stuff. My favorite book series is the Xanth series by Piers Anthony. And I have no cool text...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:33 pm
Hi! I'm new here, and I'm looking for a member. I don't know if she's a member of this guild, but she will most likely be roleplaying with a character named minashi, kitty, or katrine neveah.  

CarnationCoral

emoman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:31 pm
hello i am emoman ~not actualy emo~ i write rp's for a guild named twisted creations ,yet still i want to improve and bring my guid something better than they have ever played before .
besides that i lso like to play in the rp's i create and others as well  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games