Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akegura Hirou

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:12 pm

Keara Linate Sivenate
Akegura Hirou
Keara Linate Sivenate
Akegura Hirou
Keara Linate Sivenate
Akegura Hirou
" I am Akeji. You can call me Ake. Wha can you not let me pass? Do you want to play?"
Four faint voices can be heard coming from the den. "I can't let you pass because thats where my pups are. Well they're not really mine.... i've adopted them after they're parents where killed by vamps." She looks at him and disappears only to reappear near him. "Define play."
Ake runs to a farther tree. "I mean, a game, like, for fun?"
She looks at him and smiles. "Okay, what game?"
"Hmm, tag? (Nobody can beat me at tag!)"
"Okay but your it." She runs off through the trees.(you've never played with me)
Akeji, or, Windwolf, sprints after her. He see's her in plain sight, and leaps, attempting to land on top of her. "I've got you now!!!"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:15 pm

Akegura Hirou
Keara Linate Sivenate
Akegura Hirou
Keara Linate Sivenate
Akegura Hirou
"Okay but your it." She runs off through the trees.(you've never played with me)
Akeji, or, Windwolf, sprints after her. He see's her in plain sight, and leaps, attempting to land on top of her. "I've got you now!!!"
She disappears into the shadow of a tree and then reappears in a tree a few feet behind him.

Keara Linate Sivenate

Akegura Hirou

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:19 pm

Keara Linate Sivenate
Akegura Hirou
Keara Linate Sivenate
Akegura Hirou
Keara Linate Sivenate
Akegura Hirou
She disappears into the shadow of a tree and then reappears in a tree a few feet behind him.
Akeji lands neatly on his paws, spins around, knowing exactly where Kay is. He then starts to sprint after her.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:21 pm

Akegura Hirou
Keara Linate Sivenate
Akegura Hirou
Keara Linate Sivenate
Akegura Hirou
Akeji lands neatly on his paws, spins around, knowing exactly where Kay is. He then starts to sprint after her.
She stands on a thin branch and watches him.

Keara Linate Sivenate

Akegura Hirou

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:23 pm

Keara Linate Sivenate
Akegura Hirou
Keara Linate Sivenate
Akegura Hirou
Keara Linate Sivenate
Akegura Hirou
He leaps after her, but veers to the right, smashing off the branch. He then lands neatly, and begins to run after Kay, who is still in midair
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:31 pm

Akegura Hirou
Keara Linate Sivenate
Akegura Hirou
Keara Linate Sivenate
Akegura Hirou
He leaps after her, but veers to the right, smashing off the branch. He then lands neatly, and begins to run after Kay, who is still in midair
She looks at him and smiles. (i got to go i'll be back in about 15 mins.)

Keara Linate Sivenate

Akegura Hirou

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:32 pm

OMFG ALL TIME FREEZES!! {Okay)....
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:10 am

Branwen wonders why Timber doesn't seem interested in being Zayra's Aunt or godmother. " It is a great responsibility. Perhaps, she's not ready for such an important task yet." she smiled at Zayra and Timber play. Branwen glances at Timber again. . ."Timber I won't pressure you about my question. I just believe your a suitable she-wolf. Shuicho or I don't have any family. It's best to plan. Zayra look another prey." she said swooshing her tail at Zayra.

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:09 am

Zayra giggled. She let go of Timber's tail and jumped on her mother's. After awhile she got tired and went and laid under her mother. She looked up at her mother and licked her muzzle.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:15 am

Timber listened to Branwen's words, meanwhile pondering about what should her decision be. 'It's a coincidence, I don't have a family either. Maybe perhaps then... I suppose I could be her godmother' Timber said, looking at Zayra. 'Or aunt' she said smiling, wondering if Zayra had approved of her becoming part of her family as well.

applz

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:40 am

Branwen curled herself around Zayra for warmth and giving her security. Branwen smiled when Zayra licked her muzzle. Branwen was so happy having Zayra as her pup. It was still unbelievable being a mother sooner than she expected to be. Although the Zayra's coming was perfect especially with Shuicho in her life. She'd love to have more pups once Zayra's a little older.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:32 am

Timber sighed, smiling a bit and then turned away to lay down between several trees. She listened to the forest, closing her eyes and breathing lightly. The soft rattle of leaves against the breezes above in the trees played a soft lullaby tune in her head, softly putting her to sleep.
Before she fell asleep though, Timber wondered again of how her life would have been improved if she had a family... and perhaps pups of her own to look after. She knew, however, that this would probably never happen for she was alone for as long as she was able to remember. Timber didn't know much about family, and it pained her to think about it as well.

((i've decided that Almirrah should role-play here again too ^^))
As the day was changing, Almirrah waited patiently for night.
She was hidden, as usual, in a hollow burrow (not too far away from Timber, Branwen & Zayra) that had been abandoned by the creatures that had lived there previously. Almirrah looked outside to check the time of day, and disappointedly found that it was still daytime. She sighed and decided to go back to sleep, returning back to her haunting nightmares.

applz

SagaciousDaemonlord

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:49 pm

Bane enters the forest after a day of hunting and looks at everyone carrying about their business and cracks a very slight smile while turning and walking towards the trees deep in the forest when he notices Almirrah resting in the burrow and stops a few feet away from her in a soft leaf and dirt filled hole in a large oak tree and lays down slowly drifting to sleep while thinking about his life as a wolf and how he has known Almirrah for a long time, yet has never actually had the courage to introduce himself.
User Image
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:56 pm

Almirrah's nose twitched when she caught Bane's scent, but she didn't even think much about while resting. She turned over in her sleep and tried to stretch in the burrow, but soon found that the space wasn't all that large.
Bane's scent grows stronger and begins to awake her senses. She suddenly opens her pale-yellow eyes and nearly jumps up (though she probably wouldn't even be able to). It took a moment for her eyes to adjust properly to the environment's light. She looked around, the familiar scent flooding through her nose, when finally her eyes came upon Bane's presence. She sighed, getting out of her burrow to get a better look at him. The sunlight was dim, but yet it still managed to burn into her flesh so she hid herself in the sheltered burrow, still awaiting night.

applz

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:23 pm

Keara enters her den and curls around the four pups she is fostering, Kapu, Lexial, Koi, and Alexandrea. The pups jump around in joy at her return.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games