Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:40 pm

((yea i do))

Serian turned into his human form, his shoulder length white hair clinging to his face, he laughed, "Hahaha I got you that time Ark...." He let out a yelp and fell on his butt, "Your not my Arkanna!!!"
Arkanna came trotting over in her human form, seeing the now soaked Sora, "Sora!! Are you alright?!" she said running over to help her.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:47 pm

Sora got up"Well if your not counting me soaked and getting laughed at by god-knows-who then I'm just DANDY!!!"she yelled trying to calm down

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:02 pm

Serian laughed weakly making this face ---> sweatdrop " I thought you were my Arkanna......" he pouted.

Arkanna made this face --> eek running over she knocked Serian on the head, "Serian! what the hell are you doing here!?" Arkanna yelled.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:03 pm

Sora cocked up her eyebrow"What do you mean your Arkanna?"she said now totally intrested in the conversation"Arkanna who is this?"

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:20 pm

Arkanna got worried, "Its nothing!!!! don't ....." before she could finish, she was cut off.

"I am Serian and Arkanna is my girl......" Serian said before he was grabbed by Arkanna, who shouted, "Don't you even think about saying that!!!!"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:22 pm

Sora was really trying hard to keep her laughter in.."So you guys are mates?"Sora asked a smile tugging at her lips

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:36 pm

Arkanna turned to Sora and yelled,"NO!!!" turning a bright red color. then quickly walking up to Sora and whispering, "Hes not!!! and the only reason he calls me that is cause he.......likes me and my father *growls* and his mother arranged for us to get married, but I ran off so that it wouldn't happen cause.........*moves her finger in circles beside her head* he's crazy!!"
Serian stood up and walked to Arkanna and Sora, hugging Arkanna tightly,"Im so glad i found you Arkanna...." he says cheerfully.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:39 pm

Sora then bursted out laughing holding her stomach cause she couldn't breath......."Can't*laugh*Breath*laugh*"

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:01 pm

Arkanna tried to pull out of Serian's arms, once she did she yelled, "Sora!! shut up and don't you think of telling anyone else!!!" then turning to Serian, "That goes for you too!! don't you dare say a word! You're a close friend and nothing more!!"

Serian nodded and whispered to Sora,"I hate it when she's mad...."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:06 pm

Sora smiled"At least I don't have to go thourgh it..."Sora whispered back"Okay Arkanna You got my word...I won't tell anyone"Sora said looking at Arkanna

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:08 pm

Arkanna let out a sigh, "Good! now Serian how on earth did you find me?" sitting down on a rock.

Serian laughed and pointed to his nose, "Smell...... and i talked to your sister...." sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:13 pm

Sora smiled and sat next to Arkanna..laying her head on her shoulder

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:23 pm

Arkanna went eek and fell over, "my sister....."

Serian stood there sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:26 pm

Sora fell over with Arkanna and mumbled some very colorful words as she came back up

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:31 pm

Arkanna looked around, "Speaking of everyone else...... where are they?" she asked.

Serian just shrugged,"What do you mean everyone else?"
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games