Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:20 am
Attention new people.... Welcome to the guild. ^_^ Have some cookies and make yourselves at home. *hands out cookie baskets*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:39 pm
NAME: Call me whatever you like, but I prefer Lilium (Lily is fine)
APPEARANCE: 5'11", brunette, green/blue eyes
FAV. BANDS: Nine Inch Nails, Rob Zombie, Sum 41, Though honestly, I'll listen to just about anything with a beat.
SEXUALITY: Bisexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Taken. (:
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I enjoy hanging out with Hyway, reading, wasting countless hours on World Of Warcraft, and too many other things..
PERSONALITY: A strange question indeed. I rather people find out for themselves, than me tell.
PET PEEVES: People with insanely bad spelling, people who decide to make Wicca threads and claim to know everything, all out stupidity.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Err..Umm....I don't know... Just ask me.
REASON FOR JOINING: This guild seems really awesome, and everyone really friendly. I look forward to posting more with everyone.  

BlackWingAngel

carnivalium

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:26 pm
NAME: Astarii. Danar. Odd duck. Zangirl. David Bowie's Lover. Whichever.
APPEARANCE: Look, ye dogs.
FAV. BANDS: Fugazi is #1. Sonic Youth. The Mars Volta. Sisters of Mercy. Tantric. Operation Ivy. Vivaldi. Bella Morte. The Cure. Sleater-Kinney. Siouxsie. The Cruxshadows. The Clash. Bowie. Enigma. Bad Religion. Beethoven. Depeche Mode. Tan Dun. Dead Can Dance.
SEXUALITY: I like boys. Preferably two boys together. Maybe they cancel each other out and make me a lesbian?
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: I hate this question. I shan't be answering, no matter how many times you ask.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Fencing. Raqs Sharqi. Badminton. Drawing Stuff. Zan Gullo. Manga. Teh Ghey Secks. Sudoku puzzles. Orange-flavored chocolate. Mikocatchan. My computer. Harlequin Fetus. Falafel balls.
PERSONALITY: I'm an odd little muffin.
PET PEEVES: Poor grammar. Run-on sentences. People who breathe loudly. People who kiss loudly. People who walk loudly. People who like their cell phone ring tone so much that they pretend they can't hear it for a few seconds after it rings just so they and everyone else around them has to listen to it. People who yell snide comments at me as they're speeding away in their vehicles and I'm walking down the sidewalk. People who say things that are ludicrous, are unable to substantiate them with facts, and then act scandalized when you argue with them. People who think that Ernest Hemingway is The Most Important Writer Of The Twentieth Century. And everyone else.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Me. You. You. Me.
REASON FOR JOINING: I was forced at gunpoint.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:28 pm
welcome to the guild you two *hands out 2 "basket-o-cookies"'s*  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

Maharet Tragik

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:06 pm
NAME: Kyra
APPEARANCE: hard to describe...but I love vinyl and velvet ^.^
FAV. BANDS: Razed in Black, London after midnight, Switchblade Symphony, Depeche Mode, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Apoptygma Berzerk, VNV Nation, Assemblage 23, Skinny Puppy, The Cruxshadows,Velvet Acid Christ, Collide, ugh way too many more...I don't want to type them haha... I really don't have just one favorite band... too many to choose from.
SEXUALITY: pansexual...which basically means that I don't see people as a gender...my outlook on the person is based entirely on their personality...
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: I have a boyfriend...he is in this guild somewhere...
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I like to draw...paint...work with pastels.. all that fun artsy stuff... I also love going to concerts and local shows...and the local clubs ^.^
PERSONALITY:Uhm...people tell me I have a great personality...depends on how other people see me...
PET PEEVES: the list would go on forever...but I guess Dishonesty is one of my biggest pet peeves
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like honest REAL peopl...I dislike people who lie and are entirely fake...
REASON FOR JOINING: It looked interesting ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:07 pm
Maharet Tragik
NAME: Kyra
APPEARANCE: hard to describe...but I love vinyl and velvet ^.^
FAV. BANDS: Razed in Black...London after Midnight...Switchblade Symphony...and so on... too many to name
SEXUALITY: pansexual...which basically means that I don't see people as a gender...my outlook on the person is based entirely on their personality...
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: I have a boyfriend...he is in this guild somewhere...
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I like to draw...paint...work with pastels.. all that fun artsy stuff... I also love going to concerts and local shows...and the local clubs ^.^
PERSONALITY:Uhm...iunno? nice? people tell me I have a great personality...depends on how other people see me...
PET PEEVES: the list would go on forever...but I guess Dishonesty is one of my biggest pet peeves
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like honest REAL peopl...I dislike people who lie and are entirely fake...
REASON FOR JOINING: It looked interesting ^.^

Welcome to our little corner of gaia. *hands you a basket of cookies* I hope you enjoy your stay, and make yourself comfortable. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Maharet Tragik

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:12 pm
O.O cooooooookies...thank you ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:14 pm
Maharet Tragik
O.O cooooooookies...thank you ^.^

^_^ Sure, not a problem. Feel free to explore. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Setsunika Kageyogi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:46 am
NAME: Stu
APPEARANCE: User Image
FAV. BANDS: Too many to name.
SEXUALITY: Hetro
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: In relationship heart
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Art... there's more, but I can't be bothered.
PERSONALITY: Cheerful usually.
PET PEEVES: I dunno what this means. :S
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like vegetarians and dislike meat.
REASON FOR JOINING: Saw the banner in someone's signature and thought it looked cool.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:48 am
AyameKage
NAME: Stu
APPEARANCE: User Image
FAV. BANDS: Too many to name.
SEXUALITY: Hetro
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: In relationship heart
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Art... there's more, but I can't be bothered.
PERSONALITY: Cheerful usually.
PET PEEVES: I dunno what this means. :S
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like vegetarians and dislike meat.
REASON FOR JOINING: Saw the banner in someone's signature and thought it looked cool.

Welcome to the guild. ^_^ *gives you a basket of cookies* hope you enjoy your stay. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

CARLY GAY JEPSEN

Shameless Man-Lover

8,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:09 am
NAME: ???
APPEARANCE: Natural black hair, brown eyes
FAV. BANDS: Evanescence
SEX: male
SEXUALITY: Wouldn't you like to know?
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single, evil sad
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Video games, anime, manga,
PERSONALITY: Shy, lazy, bored, gluttonious, vain, avaricious, blah,...
LIKES/DISLIKES: Chocolate!!
REASON FOR JOINING: Goth question

Cookie, please?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:05 pm
NAME:Michelle/Manson/Algae

APPEARANCE:dark,dirty blond,wavy,long hair/normal weight for my size/5'2"(around there)/colour changing eyes/ilways wearing black eyeliner,clothes,nail polish/

FAV. BANDS:examples:Marylin Manson/Slipknot/Korn/VOLTAIRE!!!

SEX:girl

SEXUALITY:bi

RELATIONSHIP STATUS:unfortunatly single, and the Valentine Dance is coming up!

HOBBIES / INTERESTS:listening to music!!!/internet/reading/tv

PERSONALITY:loyal/fun/layed back/great to talk to/VERY emotional

PET PEEVES:stained clothes

LIKES/DISLIKES:books,MUSIC!!!!,VAMPYRES!!!!!!!,internet,MAROON!!!!!,black,limegreen,and all of the other dark colours under the moonlight/I HATE TOMATOES!!!!!,the colour pink,watching peppy people

REASON FOR JOINING:I am simply looking for freinds

LABLES:emo/goth

TYPES OF GOTH: cyber/vamp/romanti/and more of the +175  

deadrose_gothik

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:09 pm
Welcome to the guild. ^_^ *hands over a basket of fresh cookies* Feel free to look about and post where you will. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:12 pm
NAME:Kasuka
APPEARANCE: ....?
FAV. BANDS: MSI, APhex Twin, System OF a down
SEXUALITY:straigh
RELATIONSHIP STATUS:single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:anime, painting, reading about random things, writing poetry
PERSONALITY:I am very friendly and down to earth but I'm honest and outspoken.
PET PEEVES:people smacking their food and my socks getting wet.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Cranberry jiuce, seafood, chinese food/ asparagus, spinach, pizza, sushi eew.. >_<
REASON FOR JOINING: I'm curious to meet people that are interested in some of the same things I am.  

lachicaderave03

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games