Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Picture Post! (New rule. Read the first post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 321 322 323 324 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ndoki

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:43 pm
Well.. oddly enough the only pictures of me fully clothed I am a little gothed up, even though most of the time I don't dress that way.. I need to take more regular pictures of me...

Me dressed up with my armanis. Yes, I made that earring myself.
User Image
My nails. If you look REALLY carefully you can see a Ndoki in the picture too.
User Image
me last halloween 3nodding
Me two years ago on christmas when my hair was straight.
My favorite picture.
User Image
OMG! Ndoki wearing color!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:48 pm
Ndoki
Well.. oddly enough the only pictures of me fully clothed I am a little gothed up, even though most of the time I don't dress that way.. I need to take more regular pictures of me...

Me dressed up with my armanis. Yes, I made that earring myself.
User Image
My nails. If you look REALLY carefully you can see a Ndoki in the picture too.
User Image
me last halloween 3nodding
Me two years ago on christmas when my hair was straight.
My favorite picture.
User Image
OMG! Ndoki wearing color!

I dont know why, but if i saw you on the street, it would behoove me to give you a hug. for why Im not quite sure
Nice nails
that earing makes me giggle becuse if you bob your head too much, im sure that skull will be bashing into you face  

Choboxer

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ndoki

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:51 pm
Hugs are nice, unfortunately that never happens where I live. Yes my earring does hit me a little, but it's relatively light so I don't notice it too much.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:05 pm
Ndoki
Hugs are nice, unfortunately that never happens where I live. Yes my earring does hit me a little, but it's relatively light so I don't notice it too much.

haah you wont notice until it leaves a small dent where it was continually smacking you in the face.
I got one when i was pushed to the floor at the concert, when i got out....I had little bead and skull imprints on my cheek that lasted the rest of the night  

Choboxer

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Acerbus nox noctis

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:19 pm
Morty: I love how your hair turned out! Final Fantasy I see? Couldn't have guessed that xd . Anyway, I love your hair and your cake looks awesome. Hope you had a good birthday.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:21 pm
celebie.exe
User Image
Sorry about the fan comment thing, but I feel that I must comment on this one. I love how it is in black and white and the angle of it. You are right indeed when you deem it a very handsome specimen. 3nodding  

Acerbus nox noctis

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:59 pm
Lita1692
celebie.exe
User Image
Sorry about the fan comment thing, but I feel that I must comment on this one. I love how it is in black and white and the angle of it. You are right indeed when you deem it a very handsome specimen. 3nodding

ehe

sweatdrop

Thankies

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:12 pm
Lita1692
Morty: I love how your hair turned out! Final Fantasy I see? Couldn't have guessed that xd . Anyway, I love your hair and your cake looks awesome. Hope you had a good birthday.

Thanks Lita! You're the first person to comment on those! ::gives you a cookie:: Jeez. I'm beginning to think no one loves me anymore.

::pouts::

MortSanglant

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:14 pm
MortSanglant
Lita1692

Thanks Lita! You're the first person to comment on those! ::gives you a cookie:: Jeez. I'm beginning to think no one loves me anymore.

heart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:21 pm
celebie.exe
MortSanglant
Lita1692

heart

ninja Fo rizzle? ninja

MortSanglant

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:29 pm
MortSanglant
celebie.exe
MortSanglant
Lita1692

heart

ninja Fo rizzle? ninja

There are many variances and definitions of love. A friend you are, and love for friends I have. One might infer that the answer to "Fo rizzle" is yes

^^

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:22 pm
User Image

my girlfriend and i went to the graveyard this saturday. might go again tomorrow.

click here for more  

DR490N

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:54 pm
celebie.exe
MortSanglant
celebie.exe
MortSanglant
Lita1692

heart

ninja Fo rizzle? ninja

There are many variances and definitions of love. A friend you are, and love for friends I have. One might infer that the answer to "Fo rizzle" is yes

^^

Hooray! I'm loved!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:56 pm
MortSanglant
celebie.exe
MortSanglant
celebie.exe
MortSanglant
Lita1692

heart

ninja Fo rizzle? ninja

^^

Hooray! I'm loved!

In not so many words, yes.

ieatyourtclol

Ndoki

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:14 pm
confused I love everyone if that counts...  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 321 322 323 324 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games