Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seaker 3: Rise to Kings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you choked a smurf, what color would they turn???
  blue
  white
  green
  red
View Results

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:05 am
((to Serph))

“There’s no way he is still living. Stranger you must know this man was very important to us not only as a leader and a fighter but a friend too. Do not mock us in these hard times. Unless you can for sure prove his life still clings to Aeonce I cannot handle your blasphemous words.” Toru replied feeling stuck as though Serph had hit her with a weapon. She drew herself back and tried not to show the tears.

The guards around seemed to feel for Toru and loosened their guard. As Toru waved her hand to allow you through they parted and took you to the main entrance to the base section. The Omega Alliance HQ had quickly changed into a fully operation and defendable base even though it was only a cave tunnel not that long ago. Fortified torrents and long walls with guards on shift covered the landscape. You were then brought to the barracks section along with all of the housing. They showed you to his room that was left untouched as a clinging memory of his presence. One of the guards who believed you leaned over before leaving you to his room.

“I could show you the place where he was claimed to be dead. I personally think we gave up to easy. There’s no way a rock fall like that could have killed Sogue. You’re strange though for knowing something like that by sniffing the air.”
The guard brought you over to the side of the house where there would be the least amount of eyes watching. He then pointed off into the distance where there was a cave in and the walls had fallen.

“That’s where he was last seen. They suppose he died under those rocks.”

((To Sogue))

“That decision is up to you. Specter does not care any way over the other. We stick to the mission at hand and your top priority is to not let the Dark hand have her. Be forewarned though. If Clare is killed, then no one can control the brains and decisions of the rest of the collective. Who knows what they might do under their own accord.” Raz spoke in response, he didn’t seem so sure but gave his own advice, there wasn’t very much organization in the faction just yet.

“I don’t think it would hurt if you could get Clare to join us though. Her fighting force would be very effective at taking Joa Boo’s main base. She has billions of soldiers and billion more every month. I will leave that up to you, just as long as the dark hand do not get to her.”

The ship came to a stop at the coast of Barosuk and connected gently to the docks mounted over the city for air ships. There many other people on the commercial air ship to Barosuk and they all seemed to head for the market place. The minerals coming down from the mountain where hidden with many valuable jewels causing a craze in the market for them. Shipments seem to come down daily from a business high in the mountains with the Dark Hand seal on them. People where buying them like bubble gum.

“These minerals must come from the collective, but I don’t understand why they bare the Dark hand symbol. Are we too late?” Raz asked watching people wave their money around franticly to get a hold of some of the fresh shipment of minerals.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:10 am
A_Shadow_Within
After getting through the wall Salfos was amazed they got this far but still his goal was far off. having shadow stepping would be good since he could act like he was going to the bathroom and step to a nearby nest step back and say time to go. but alas he have to by his time. they followed the tour guide through, not caring about the wall, but when they got close to the dragon nest

Salfos asked "we would like to capture some pictures of the dragon's nest is that possible? showing how gentle that dragons are and how precious some of the newborns look it would be a grand point of the document. excellent display of why you guys defend them so valiantly."

Rex was about two feet from one of the rear guards which was good striking range for him. but he still just acted like nothing searching the pack for the camera device that they brought. ((i need Hikari so i gonna take control hope thats ok.)) Hikari was close to the tour guide as Salfos was near the other guard asking the question.

“Why certainly travelers, but I am going to have to ask that I look at your camera first to make sure there’s nothing wrong with it, if you don’t mind of course.” The Dragoon guard said looking down at you with keen eyes. He opened his hand to wait for the device. The other guard moved to the front to watch as his other guard would search the item. The two waited for you to hand it over.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:26 am
((To Salin))

In the moment of quiet clearness everything felt still and strange. It was growing dark in the tunnels as night fall was crawling closer. Normal day light would not be there to eliminate your travels and you would have to rely on other means of light to see your way, unless, that is, if you have night vision as very few of you do.

Now you have two choices, going back from where you came and risking the mineral fields or starting down this disserted tunnel. It didn’t give any clue of where it was leading and Tooge sadly said he didn’t know where it went. He didn’t like the idea of going that direction because he wouldn’t be much help.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:08 pm
Serph nodded his thanks and dropped a few coins into the man's hand. He strolled lazily over to the rocks and pressed his hands against the rock, feeling it, letting his senses become overrun with the carnage near his feet and the rock in front of him. He cracked his neck with an audible pop and took a few steps backward, letting his hand fall to his blade. He dashed forward, drawing as he ran and then cleaved the rock in two. His blade slashed like lightning strikes as the boulders were reduced to pebbles and an open, fresh lay open on the other side. A guard's eyes grew large as he saw this, and Serph turned to him and spoke before he walked down the tunnel calmly.

"Follow or stay here. Tell your master, or stay quiet. I don't care."

"I have no idea," Sogue whispered, then thanked Raz and headed on his way. He found one of the jewel merchants who had just finished selling his daily plunder. Sogue approached and he spoke.
"Sorry, friend, i'm all out for today. Get over here bright and early tomorror for more."
"I'm afraid that I don't have use for your jewels, but you will take me to where you found them. To the Collective. I would have words with their leader..."

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Salfos Iga Ninja Assassin
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:20 pm
Salfos and Rex just relaxed and threw the camera into the guards hands. it was just a simple normal camera. alittle cheap for what a documenter might use, but hey when your traveling in rugged terrain why have the chance of an expensive camera get destroyed? they stayed where they were. rex had a grin on him and Hikari smiled big at the stern guards to get them to show some warmth.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:48 pm
((To Serph))
“You are one strange man. I will leave to your business and entertain my own. I never knew you where hear.” The guard said giving Serph the Omega Alliance salute by hitting his fist to his chest and then bowing. “I only pray your intentions well with Sogue if you ever find him.” The guard ended his words by turning and headed back towards the HQ.

The path in front of you was a little more exciting than the vast storm torn dessert. The walls where dark and changed with every step you took deeper into the caverns. The only thing leading you in the right direction now was your enhanced senses and the long lingering sent of Sogue. The path was well cut down and out, something large or maybe many traveled not too long ago through these very same tunnels. It was a long travel, almost days it seemed but eventually you came to an exit into a diverse and thick forest/ swamp. The land was much different from the past travels and this time it wasn’t so easy to pick out which direction to head in. As it got darker the jungle seemed to come alive in all kinds of vicious ways. Life was hard when you abide to a strict food chain. There was always something bigger lurking in the shadows waiting to devour its meal.

The only thing you came to for miles was a strange tree hut put up quite pathetically by a few strangers who still where in it. The stench of Sogue grew stronger, you where almost sure he was around. You could smell him, feel him, and by you well studied eyes spotted a piece of his torn clothing from when he pulled the fake death stunt. This was more than enough evidence to prove he had been here but that’s not what you are trying to do, you want him in the flesh.

The hut was broken up against a tree and stood by two tall trees that had fallen over bent up against another that was standing straight up. It was difficult to see inside the hut because of the leaves surrounding it for shelter. Inside seemed to be the outline of a few individuals deep into their conversation and another cooking a meal.

((To Sogue))
The merchant looked helplessly confused as though the combination of your words put together into one sentence meant nothing but nonsensical noise. He stared and then looked to Helena, looked back, and down on his contract sheet. “If you….ummm….if you really want some minerals I could get you some….very discounted to…….please….please don’t hurt me.” The man said stuttering like a full in fear. The business he did, with whoever he did must not be the most secure job in all of Barosuk, that’s for sure.

Again he watched you out of disbelief as though your words did not make sense. He searched over your shoulders for some help and thought he might of spotted troopers headed in the direction. Suddenly he tossed a pot from the table next to him at the guards to alarm them and at the same time knocked over a table to give him a split second head start. He sprinted like a mad man, weaving in and out of the merchant holes and tables.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:07 pm
Serph approached the people eating and sat near them, putting his katana in the crook of his arm. He looked them both in the eye and asked calmly where his prey was. He wasn't sure if he expected an answer, but he would ask, they would answer, and he would continue to ask until the path to his prey was apparent.

Sogue moved quickly, dashing after the man. Helena followed, staying close. The man wasn't quick enough to get far, and so Sogue grabbed him by his collar, flipped him around and ran him into the wall of a brick building.

"Where do you get your minerals? Where is Clare?" he said, showing his fangs, "It's a very simple question. Where?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:14 pm
((To the DHSS))
News: Just in

“Lord Raven…..MASTER RAVEN…….I have answered it. I am the one who found where the Omega Alliance is hiding.” The Warlock said bursting into the throne room and collapsing on the ground. He had not stopped running ever since he met the stranger on the outside. During their little encounter his dark elf tagged Serph with a seeking bullet and has been tracking his movements for awhile now. They last took the reading in a northern area that used to be an old mining cavern. The warlock moved to his knees. A wicked smile crossing his face as his laughter grew with excitement. He pulled out the documents with the precise readings and location of the Omega Alliance hidden within the Caverns.

“We can now get them and finish them off. Now that we have scared them into a hole they can’t run any more. We have them my lord. Victory is ours.”

“Well done Sazhgt. I will see to it that you get all of the proper rewards for your amazing findings. If you are right you will be promoted in rank and hold power over your own simple units. I am very pleased with what you have done here.” Raven said with a smile in return and then nodded for one of his personal units to get the documents Sazhgt was holding out. He gave it over happily and stood with a bow to leave.

Raven snapped his fingers and from within the special training quarters you and your DHSS group where pulled by a transparent blueish glow. It pulled you quickly through walls and everything until you where before Raven himself in the throne room once again.

“It’s time you stay has expired R. In my hand I hold your operation. Take down every Omega Alliance named soldier and bring chaos to their ranks. It’s all up to you from here. We will be shortly behind you so If you haven’t done your job, don’t worry, mommy’s here to clean up after you.” Raven said coldly throwing down the document at R’s feet. It read the exact location of the Omega Alliance and gave a deep description of the targets. There were many and you had your work cut out before you.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:51 pm
SkittleScion
Serph approached the people eating and sat near them, putting his katana in the crook of his arm. He looked them both in the eye and asked calmly where his prey was. He wasn't sure if he expected an answer, but he would ask, they would answer, and he would continue to ask until the path to his prey was apparent.

Sogue moved quickly, dashing after the man. Helena followed, staying close. The man wasn't quick enough to get far, and so Sogue grabbed him by his collar, flipped him around and ran him into the wall of a brick building.

"Where do you get your minerals? Where is Clare?" he said, showing his fangs, "It's a very simple question. Where?"

The first man only moved his head over to look at the random stranger that had decided to so rudely join them for dinner. The second leaned back in his seat and gave a small laugh while twisting the curve in his straw hat to the back of his head. The girl at the fire only glanced over and continued cooking the raw fish hinds.

“Who is that you said you where looking for. You hear what he said Specter, this guy looking for Sogue.” The man leaning back said giving another laugh and looking over to Specter with a big grin.

“Haven’t you heard man? The hero Sogue is claimed to be dead. He was killed by a wild monster in the caverns back in the Thunder plains.” Specter said enjoying himself along with Jade who was still leaning back in his chair.

“Why do you want to find him so bad you came through all this trouble and ended up here in the middle of nowhere?” Jade asked

The man struggled against the wall and tried to speak but he couldn’t fully make the words. He grasped for air and then coughed out, “Okay, okay…..I will take.” As you loosened your grip on him he began to speak, answering what you asked him.

“The collective dwell inside the mountain just up there. They are all over it, but mostly all over inside. Nasty creatures they are. Every time I see one travel to close to the town it gives me the chills. Those soulless, mindless fiends shouldn’t be allowed anywhere in this country.” The man went on and on about random things not really ever hitting the point until you snarled again, flashing your large fangs near his face. He shuttered and got on with his story.

“For us merchants its bad business to have these collective zombies eating away at the minerals quicker then we can even find them. They are ruining our markets and we needed something. A man named Imputes showed up in town one day and brought us a solution none of us could ever deny. He told us that the Collective, under his terms would give us some of their mined minerals as long as we stayed off their lands. We didn’t know who this guy was but he seemed too formal that he had to be the go to guy. So we granted him the funds to put his operation into affect. Then all of a sudden shipment after shipment we get all of these minerals. So many of them we had to put them in warehouses just to keep the prices up. I think something might be up though; they seemed to have stopped sending us fresh supplies.” The merchant said raising his hands finally. “You know everything I know now, I didn’t steal any of the extra minerals and I don’t know where any of the keys are so don’t bother asking. Just please don’t kill me”  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:40 pm
"My reason for seeing him is my business. Tell me where he is, or I will make you tell me. I will not hesitate to kill all three of you. But why waste precious blood on silly matters? We all know Sogue isn't dead. The Legendary Swordsman of Kine wouldn't die so easily, not against a single monster. Not one who has fought Pandemonium and won, and in impressive style too."

Sogue shook his head, "No, I don't need you anymore," and easily tossed the man to the side, into a pile of garbage. He glanced over his shoulder at Helena and the two dashed off into the shadows of the night, heading north toward the mountain crags.  

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:42 am
SkittleScion
"My reason for seeing him is my business. Tell me where he is, or I will make you tell me. I will not hesitate to kill all three of you. But why waste precious blood on silly matters? We all know Sogue isn't dead. The Legendary Swordsman of Kine wouldn't die so easily, not against a single monster. Not one who has fought Pandemonium and won, and in impressive style too."

Sogue shook his head, "No, I don't need you anymore," and easily tossed the man to the side, into a pile of garbage. He glanced over his shoulder at Helena and the two dashed off into the shadows of the night, heading north toward the mountain crags.

"You are truly interested in finding him aren't you? For what purpose, I finally fight a worthy adversary or some other noble cause. I could tell you where he is, but then I would have to kill you." Specter said staying calm and shifting again to face you fully. His skin grew paler until almost pure white. Jade balanced himself and waited for what was to happen.

"The answer is obviously no stranger. We cannot tell you where Sogue is and nor are you aloud to get in his way at the moment." Jade added with another smirk.

"What’s this all about, killing? No one said anything about killing, why would you possibly want to hurt some small time people out in the middle of the woods who are trying to have a meal." Whisper added stirring the last bit of vegetables after pulling off the meat.

As you made your way up the mountain the slopes became very steep and difficult to climb. Not that they were any challenge to a vampire just showed you the difficult terrain you might have to deal with. As you climbed higher, snow began to fall. It fell slow but got heavier the higher you got until finally you reached a summit of another mountain leading straight into the Collective mountain. There was a blizzard passing through so you didn’t have much choice in staying or going inside.

The cave entrance was large and looked to be cut out by more than just claws from the ant lion Collective, this was done by machinery. A bit further down into the tunnel and you found the machines responsible cleaned and packed away. They were being stored for the night. The machines on the side had the Dark Hand crest painted on, the creepy flower and it’s reflection with thorns protruding out the sides, and the large eye sitting, gazing in the middle. You must be near a Dark Hand base.

Further down into the cave it broke off into many sister tunnels, making a maze of directions. You could go north which was a brightly lit tunnel that also continued directly south. It was the widest tunnel and well kept with. Or you could break off into a tunnel going further west, the original direction you where headed. Or go North West a dark tunnel that didn’t look traveled often, or at least wasn’t traveled by any more.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:37 am
"Very well Lord Raven....Xeno look at the targets and plot a best kill plan to deal with this. Hanzo get our equipment on board...Silke pack us up *silke has a disgruntled face*....Kotaro help prep the ship.... We will leave some for your soldiers to kill Raven, be a dissapointment to your soldiers if we killed everything and they had to do corspe duty the whole time." Rikimaru walked away with a grin and began to suit up for his upcoming mission and all the others were completed and suited as well and began to get on the ship.  

Salfos Iga Ninja Assassin
Crew

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:53 pm
Joa-Boo
((To Salin))

In the moment of quiet clearness everything felt still and strange. It was growing dark in the tunnels as night fall was crawling closer. Normal day light would not be there to eliminate your travels and you would have to rely on other means of light to see your way, unless, that is, if you have night vision as very few of you do.

Now you have two choices, going back from where you came and risking the mineral fields or starting down this disserted tunnel. It didn’t give any clue of where it was leading and Tooge sadly said he didn’t know where it went. He didn’t like the idea of going that direction because he wouldn’t be much help.

Salin thought for a minute and looked down the dark tunnel, "Not many of us have dark vision so we would have to rely on light sources......I say we go up to the mineral field ands fight through that. This way could be a waste of time and lead us in a ramdom direction."

Zaught laughed, "We ran into here for a reason and this tunnel is possibly a secret route or something for the queen. It would let us bypass all sercurity..."

"I say we fight with tooth and nail through those bastards up top, and through this Queens sercurity as well!" Atias said punching into the air. "We can take them!"

Helix laughed, "Foolish mut it would be harder than you think, to be honest surprised am I that they have not flooded this tunnel with Ant Lions. The Queen is directly controling them and would know about it if this was a secret tunnel and would A flee from her chambers or B swarm us in here beyond belief."

Tooge smiled, "I agree with Helix's reasoning we go up top." Splitjaw snorted in agreement and the group turned to face their choice for better or for worst.

(So where did that tunnel lead by the way.....also can I start a "good" party as well?))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:49 pm
"You all talk too much. Answer the question, or face me in combat, and fail. I am the son of Eruiongyll, Elf Lord of Medivh, who ruled long before the Elf Wars and the collapse of our civilization. I am imbued by magicks you have never even heard of, Son of Mitus. I know things you cannot comprehend. I have been trained by Gravear myself. And if you do not tell me the vampire's location, this blade of mine will be pressed against your oh-so-very tangible throat.

Sogue decided to travel down the beaten path. If the Dark Hand already had a relationship with Clare, then they would be working to use her as best they could, which meants the direct route was probably the fastest, if not the most safe.  

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:25 am
Omega Alliance

The list Read
1. Lord Mitus = Leader of the Omega Alliance (M)
2. Saint Gloria = Leader of the Omega Alliance (F)
3. Toru = Daughter of Mitus, Commander of the Omega Alliance (F)
4. Talim = Daughter of Mitus, Commander of the Omega Alliance (F)
5. Stickler = Commander of Kine (M)
6. Darth Gravear= King of Baji, high elf (M)
7. Vehemoth = Jugernaught of Mitus’s Party, General of the Omega Alliance (M)
8. Vivi = General of the Omega Alliance (M)
9. Randuk = Commander of the Omega Alliance (M)
10. Falthmier = Son of Randuk, General of the Omega Alliance (M)
12. Sandrella = Daughter of Randuk, General of the Omega Alliance (F)
13. Healthia = married to Randuk, General of the Omega Alliance (F)
14. Thamari = General of the Omega Alliance (M)
15. Hubobu = General of the Omega Alliance (M)

This was the most wanted list made to be your highest objective. Kill the people on this list and you would know fame and glory as if they where related to you. The DHSS had their mission and where to leave and head for the Caverns where the Omega Alliance where hiding. Kill them was your only command from Joa boo, but don’t be caught.  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games