Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:58 pm
Sira shrugged. "Nothing really.." He muttered looking over at Ai.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:07 pm
"Oh ok." Ai smiled and looked at Sira.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:11 pm
Sira noticed the sky was getting darker looking like it was about to storm. "We should get out of here.." He said not wanting to get caught in a storm in the middle of a lake.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:15 pm
Ai looked at the sky and nodded. "Yeah." She dove under the water and swam to where she could walk the rest.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:50 pm
Sira dove under the water following Ai. He stepped onto the shore shivering as the warm air contrasted to his cold skin. "L-Let's head back.." He said shivering.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:30 pm
Ai was cold with the difference of temperature from water to air. "Yeah." She noticed Sira shivering. "We can also dry off as well." She walked towards Sira's place and she wrung the water out of her hair.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:35 pm
Sira lit a fire in the fireplace and sat down in front of it. He stood back up after a moment grabbing two towels. Handing one of them to Ai he sat back down.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:39 pm
Ai bowed her head. "Thank you." She smiled and wrapped herself in the towel.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:44 pm
Sira dried his hair off and then wrapped himself up in the towel. "You're welcome.." He said smiling.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:47 pm
Ai coughed and stared at the fire, listening to its crackeling.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:49 pm
Sira heard a loud crash of thunder and jumped. "I'm glad we headed back.." He said as it began to pour down outside.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:53 pm
When Ai heard the thunder it suprised her and she hugged Sira. After she didn't hear it again she looked at Sira and smiled a little blush in her cheeks.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:55 pm
Sira smiled as he felt Ai hug against him. His cheek's were a light tint of red.

((>.< g2g))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:58 pm
Ai sat up and coughed again. "I don't like storms." She said looking out a window at the sky.
(XP Ok, buh-bye)  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

deliciously H I C K

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:30 am
ikarri

"Ummm...yea I do..If Sira would not mine," Ikari said not sure if he want me staying.

Nanaka looked up at the sky when she heard thunder. "Yeah, come on, I'll ask him..." She started to walk towards Sira's place.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games