Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
.:BLOOD SCHOOL:. ((vampire/romance/action RPneed ppl)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:14 pm

"wanna fight?" she asked jumping down in front of him smiling
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:22 pm

Ket frowns slightly, "Me?"

Overlord Ketsueki Tenshu

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:24 pm

"yea you know spar with me" she smiles putting her hands on her hips
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:26 pm

Ket simply smiles, "Sure why not...theres nothing else for me to do..." He draws his 8"foot blade and stands there using it as a prop. "When ever your ready...Be sure to humor me."

Overlord Ketsueki Tenshu

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:28 pm

she laughs "ha funny" she pulls out a sword and smiles, she throws a dagger at him then jumps on him
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:34 pm

Aprilbaby1
she laughs "ha funny" she pulls out a sword and smiles, she throws a dagger at him then jumps on him

He leans dodging the dagger nearly. As she jumps on him, he leans back as not fall over. He puts an arm around her waste leaving his sword in the ground, pulling his other arm up allowing his katar to come out, drawing the blade close to April's neck. "Well..." He leans forward so where they are face to face, He smiles..."Arnt we limber."

Overlord Ketsueki Tenshu

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:36 pm

BloodGod420
Aprilbaby1

He leans dodging the dagger nearly. As she jumps on him, he leans back as not fall over. He puts an arm around her waste leaving his sword in the ground, pulling his other arm up allowing his katar to come out, drawing the blade close to April's neck. "Well..." He leans forward so where they are face to face, He smiles..."Arnt we limber."
she smiles "hmm maybe" she struggles with his grip
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:41 pm

Aprilbaby1
BloodGod420
Aprilbaby1

He leans even closer, eyeing her neck, his eyes glowing brightly. "This hasnt gone very far, but already...." He laughed slightly

Overlord Ketsueki Tenshu

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:55 pm

BloodGod420
Aprilbaby1
BloodGod420
Aprilbaby1

He leans even closer, eyeing her neck, his eyes glowing brightly. "This hasnt gone very far, but already...." He laughed slightly
(sry brothers taking over computer) she smirks 'oh im sure" she sees him eyeing her neck "what you want some?" she asked smiling
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:58 pm

Aprilbaby1
BloodGod420
Aprilbaby1
BloodGod420
Aprilbaby1

(sry brothers taking over computer) she smirks 'oh im sure" she sees him eyeing her neck "what you want some?" she asked smiling

(Its ok) His eyes glow with excitment, he looks into Aprils eyes, "Its more than just that I want."

Overlord Ketsueki Tenshu

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:01 pm

BloodGod420
Aprilbaby1
BloodGod420
Aprilbaby1
BloodGod420
Aprilbaby1

(Its ok) His eyes glow with excitment, he looks into Aprils eyes, "Its more than just that I want."
(yea so i might be slow at responding kk) she smiles "you need it" she looks at him "you can have some"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:05 pm

Aprilbaby1
BloodGod420
Aprilbaby1
BloodGod420
Aprilbaby1

(yea so i might be slow at responding kk) she smiles "you need it" she looks at him "you can have some"

(Alright) He leans forward kissing her slightly on the mouth, than pulls back. Bareing his fangs, he sinks them into Aprils neck, draining as he goes.

Overlord Ketsueki Tenshu

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:11 pm

BloodGod420
Aprilbaby1
BloodGod420
Aprilbaby1
BloodGod420
Aprilbaby1

(Alright) He leans forward kissing her slightly on the mouth, than pulls back. Bareing his fangs, he sinks them into Aprils neck, draining as he goes.
she grips his arms as his fangs peirce her neck, she bites her lip and closes her eyes, her grip on his arms slowly loosened
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:17 pm

Aprilbaby1
BloodGod420
Aprilbaby1
BloodGod420
Aprilbaby1

she grips his arms as his fangs peirce her neck, she bites her lip and closes her eyes, her grip on his arms slowly loosened

He pulls back, lifting his face to the sky, he breaths deeply, blood flowing from his mouth. He looks down at April, eyes glowing with passion. "Now that I have had you, what shall we do..." He leans close after wiping away the blood.

Overlord Ketsueki Tenshu

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:19 pm

BloodGod420
Aprilbaby1
BloodGod420
Aprilbaby1
BloodGod420
Aprilbaby1

He pulls back, lifting his face to the sky, he breaths deeply, blood flowing from his mouth. He looks down at April, eyes glowing with passion. "Now that I have had you, what shall we do..." He leans close after wiping away the blood.
she opens her eyes and looks at him "i dont know" she said smiling softly
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games