Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:48 pm
*watches as all the skeletons rise from the ground* holy crap, lola youre more powerful than i thought, send them to finish anima off. *pulls out 2 giant swords and stabs anima in the heart and skull* [bye lola]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:52 pm
she smiled "i guess thats what good mixed with evil can do" she watched as they rose from the ground (later XP)  

Aprilbaby1

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:53 pm
*Runs toward them* Lola! Necross! *Summons Angel bow and sends giant arrows of light toward Anima*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:59 pm
sora *pulls out gun and puts it on soras head* what are you doing, dont send anima normal light arrows, the darkness inside him will convert it, you must use arrows sent straight from the heavens. in my bag, grab them. *pull out other gun and takes the one off soras head* ANGELIC BLAST!!!  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:04 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666
sora *pulls out gun and puts it on soras head* what are you doing, dont send anima normal light arrows, the darkness inside him will convert it, you must use arrows sent straight from the heavens. in my bag, grab them. *pull out other gun and takes the one off soras head* ANGELIC BLAST!!!

crying You could have said that. *Grabs light arrows* Gees... *Shoots them at Anima*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:13 pm
"now Necross dont be so harsh" she said smiling  

Aprilbaby1

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:17 pm
*Explosion and Anima is dead [Because I don't like battle scenes]*
O.O Whoa...that was quick...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:19 pm
"i hate to burst your bubble, but i dont think its over, that evil, its more powerful than you think" she said thinking  

Aprilbaby1

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:21 pm
Aprilbaby1
"i hate to burst your bubble, but i dont think its over, that evil, its more powerful than you think" she said thinking

[Awww...fine...]

What the-? *You and me glow with the same dark enery* What...does...that...mean? *Suddenly talking really slowly*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:38 pm
*Puts a shield around Lola, me, and Necross* What...is...going...on?  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:40 pm
"its summoning the darkness in us" she said closing her eyes "but we cant give in to it, if we do, then we die" she said fighting the evil  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:50 pm
Aprilbaby1
"its summoning the darkness in us" she said closing her eyes "but we cant give in to it, if we do, then we die" she said fighting the evil

....Uh...oh... *Feels darkness slowly welling up* ....!!!  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:05 pm
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1

she grabbs her magical crystal and places it over sora's heart, she whispered a spell and slowly the darkness starts to go in the crystal "im the only one who knows how to stop it" she said once the darkness was gone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:10 pm
Aprilbaby1
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1

she grabbs her magical crystal and places it over sora's heart, she whispered a spell and slowly the darkness starts to go in the crystal "im the only one who knows how to stop it" she said once the darkness was gone.
*Grabs one of the light arrows from Necross's pack and aims in a Anima*  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games