Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:30 pm
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior

marcus is struck in the shoulder by five arrows made of silver and falls to the ground close to death

"NO! Marcus!!!!!" to he guards. "What are you doing!!!!"

Guard: DAMN! Who'se great idea was it to use silver arrows? Quick! Take him to the Mages! They'll cure him! Princess, return inside!" he takes Marcus while the other guards take tomoe inside the castle.

The guards quickly take Marcus to the Mages. "Damn.... Valdamt is going to have our heads.... he wanted him alive... " said a guard. "If he dies, a war might begin between the Septimus and the Valdamt castle... so please do what you can!"

The Mage looks at him and smiles. "It's just silver... he'll be cured in no time. Now please, exit the room so we can work on him"

Marcus's vision starts to grow worse turning from blurry to pitch black as the silver starts to kill him

The Mages use magic to extract out all the Silver from his body and places his hand softly on top of his wound. He and the other mages beggin to chant on a strange language as his wound begins to heal and to close.
as marcus regains consciousness he screams out
tomoe you have to drink it  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:35 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior

marcus is struck in the shoulder by five arrows made of silver and falls to the ground close to death

"NO! Marcus!!!!!" to he guards. "What are you doing!!!!"

Guard: DAMN! Who'se great idea was it to use silver arrows? Quick! Take him to the Mages! They'll cure him! Princess, return inside!" he takes Marcus while the other guards take tomoe inside the castle.

The guards quickly take Marcus to the Mages. "Damn.... Valdamt is going to have our heads.... he wanted him alive... " said a guard. "If he dies, a war might begin between the Septimus and the Valdamt castle... so please do what you can!"

The Mage looks at him and smiles. "It's just silver... he'll be cured in no time. Now please, exit the room so we can work on him"

Marcus's vision starts to grow worse turning from blurry to pitch black as the silver starts to kill him

The Mages use magic to extract out all the Silver from his body and places his hand softly on top of his wound. He and the other mages beggin to chant on a strange language as his wound begins to heal and to close.

The Mage jumps a bit surprised. "M'boy! Calm down.... you gave me quite a scare. Now rest, you should recover quite quickly." smiles at him.  

La Petite Ange

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:36 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Elly and Meaneil have been fighting ever sence the mourning arrived
Elly "Stop defending yourself and fight!!!" Meaneil "Im not gonna fight my own sister!"
Fists clenched eye's filled with fire Elly smashes into parts of the castle trying to hit her fast brother "Fight like a man!" she yells
She hits his right arm and the bone Shatter's he yells in agony Elly says "Gotcha" Meaneil pushes her of the building and run's
Meaneilruns his life on the Line his sister right behing him he runs into the forest and she jumps from tree to tree teasing him everytime he hears he land and get closer  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:37 pm
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

The Mage jumps a bit surprised. "M'boy! Calm down.... you gave me quite a scare. Now rest, you should recover quite quickly." smiles at him.
marcus looks up and then back down a tear falls from his eye
what does it matter your king will unjustly kill me anyway  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:39 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

The Mage smiles again. "Oh, don't be silly M'boy! His Magesty won't kill you... that might cause a war... which could be pretty bad right now, since soon the heiress to Valdamt's throne is going to be choosen."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:42 pm
Elly kicks her brother down
pulls out one of his nives and stabes his left leg into the ground
she walks around him in a circle "Now how should I torture you as you Die slowly...Hmm, how about with Silver Hmmm" she smerks  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:44 pm
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

The Mage smiles again. "Oh, don't be silly M'boy! His Magesty won't kill you... that might cause a war... which could be pretty bad right now, since soon the heiress to Valdamt's throne is going to be choosen."
marcus looks up at the mage
listen to me now you have to get blood to tomoe or she will die the humans at the facility put poison in her the blood will dilute the poison  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:47 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

listen to me now you have to get blood to tomoe or she will die the humans at the facility put poison in her the blood will dilute the poison

The Mage looks at him surprised. "Human... facility? poison...? Princess Tomoe?" turns to the other Mages. "Search for Princess Tomoe and feed her fresh blood from the blood bank! Hopefully she won't die..." Turns to face Marcus. "Thank you, Prince. If you had not told us this...."  

La Petite Ange

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:48 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
she walks around him in a circle "Now how should I torture you as you Die slowly...Hmm, how about with Silver Hmmm" she smerks
She takes out the nife "nah I rather have you run, It fill's my thirst for exitment" With this he run's ignoring the pain he think aloud "I have to find Marcus or one of the girls" she lets him get ahead then fallows with a walk then a run then she jump's"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:49 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

(nooo! Don'tt kill Meaneil!.... he's cute! lol!)  

La Petite Ange

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:50 pm
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

The Mage looks at him surprised. "Human... facility? poison...? Princess Tomoe?" turns to the other Mages. "Search for Princess Tomoe and feed her fresh blood from the blood bank! Hopefully she won't die..." Turns to face Marcus. "Thank you, Prince. If you had not told us this...."

marcus falls asleep from the effects of the silver  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:53 pm
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

{Lol, well if sombody would come and help him XDDD}
She gets closer to him then Meaneil pulls out a granade that he found -Sorry sister but if I cant save you I'll have to do to you what i did to sister- a tear falls from his face he takes the top of it off and throws it and Elly  

ShinyToy

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:55 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

marcus falls asleep from the effects of the silver

The Mages levitates him with his powers and places him on a comfty, fluffy bed. "A great future lies ahead of you, Young Lycan... just try to make the right desicions..." turns around and leaves the room.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:57 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

She gets closer to him then Meaneil pulls out a granade that he found -Sorry sister but if I cant save you I'll have to do to you what i did to sister- a tear falls from his face he takes the top of it off and throws it and Elly

(Well, Tomoe's in the verge of death and Marcus is out cold.... it's time for a new character! Yaaaaaay!)  

La Petite Ange

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:58 pm
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

(Well, Tomoe's in the verge of death and Marcus is out cold.... it's time for a new character! Yaaaaaay!)
In comes Deadsy *srry i likes tht name*}  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games