Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:27 am

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
{ok im restarting the story back to the castle fight}
kevin ran through the halls impaling all the guards in his path as soren was being tortured by the shackles
she ran beside him "hey where is she?" she asked looking around, hears screaming and runs at vampire speed to where it came from
kevin looks at her
hes in the throne room
soren screamed as the shackles were turned up
she appeared in front of her "you let her go, now" she said attacking the guards
kevin ran up from behind her and slamed his two bull horns into the guards geting them in the skulls and then throwing them to the ground as soren screamed frim the pain the shackles caoused
she grabs the shackles and yelped, the chains burning her, she held in her pain and riped the chains apart.

soren looked at her his wrist burned teribaly but slowely healing
soren:thank you angelita
kevin helps soren up
kevin:lean on me little bro
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:29 am

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
kevin looks at her
hes in the throne room
she appeared in front of her "you let her go, now" she said attacking the guards
kevin ran up from behind her and slamed his two bull horns into the guards geting them in the skulls and then throwing them to the ground as soren screamed frim the pain the shackles caoused
she grabs the shackles and yelped, the chains burning her, she held in her pain and riped the chains apart.

kevin helps soren up

"no problem" she said the pain going away "anytime" she looked at her hands, slowly healing

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:30 am

they capture mark and puts the chains on him and throws him into the dungan
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:32 am

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
kevin looks at her
hes in the throne room

kevin helps soren up

"no problem" she said the pain going away "anytime" she looked at her hands, slowly healing

(sry back) Looking at them. "Are you all... okay?"

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:32 am

she pulled out what she had in her pocket, and rubbed on her hands the burning going away, she tossed it to soren "helps with the burning" she looked around "oh no, we have to save mark, i can sense him"
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:33 am

Aprilbaby1
she pulled out what she had in her pocket, and rubbed on her hands the burning going away, she tossed it to soren "helps with the burning" she looked around "oh no, we have to save mark, i can sense him"
soren rubbed it on his wrists
soren and kevin:then lets go help him

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:33 am

the guards try making him tell them where the underground city is
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:34 am

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she nodded "ill meet you guys there" she said and ran towards the dungeons, she stopped short, hearing what the guards were saying

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:35 am

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she nodded "ill meet you guys there" she said and ran towards the dungeons, she stopped short, hearing what the guards were saying
kevin and soren start to slowely walk towards the giant double doors
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:35 am

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

Nods and looks at them. "They must have taken him to the dungeons..."

La Petite Ange

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:36 am

they hit him sevral times
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:37 am

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
kevin and soren start to slowely walk towards the giant double doors
she walked down the stairs staying hidded in the shadows, she saw the guards and mark she ran out and start to attack the guards

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:38 am

mark said to her "just leave...ill be fine"
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:39 am

The-Dark-Rider
mark said to her "just leave...ill be fine"
"no, you saved me, now im saving you" she walked over to him and grabbed his chains

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:40 am

KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

Nods and looks at them. "They must have taken him to the dungeons..."

Walks calmly to the dungeons. Being catious not to encounter any more guards.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games