Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:50 pm
A few drunken men turn around and look at them. One of them turned to the person stilling next to them and spoke. Sirrrruss Blackk, wasn't he the one that esaped from azkenban? He was clearly drunk however the person sitting next to him was not.

No you idiot, he was falsely accused and now roamed the countrysides. He picked up the glass in front of him taking a large drink then slammed it down. The man stood up with a wet mastache and a smile. He pointed to the east with his right index finger. What you will want to do is travel east along a dirt path. Right before you get to the forest there will be a cabin to the side of the path with grass and stuff growing in the yard. That's his house and I'm guessing he would be home around this time. I haven't seen him in town today but I'm fairly certain he will be there at the house.

The man spun around then sat down on one of the bar stools. Waving the bartender over he looked at the selection of drinks. You wouldn't mind buying me a drink for the information would you?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:06 am
"sertanly" she walkes over and buys the man a drink and then walkes out the door after saying thank you and was of to Sirius's House.

she reached the house and knocked on the door waiting for an answer.  

Kechero

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:19 pm
Sirius heard a knock at the door as he sat there tossing cards into an old hat. He slowly got up from his chair then leaned on the door. Not having trust in complete strangers he asked is a calm but cautious manner. Who are you and what do you want with me?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:29 pm
"please i am Zatchin Scotts, v-v-Voldimort, he has my family he told me to stay low and that they would be killed if i didn't help him get Dumbldor and then i heard that you could help me so i've been looking for you" she stopped abruptly and then wispered,"please i need your help!" tears fell down her face.  

Kechero

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:59 pm
Sirius paused for a second before answering. He knew what Volemort was capable of. His magic was greater than his own. What could he possibly do to help this young stranger. Coldly he answered there question while still leaning on the door. Voltemort threatens peoples safety on a regular basis. Look, just because I know something about the guy doesn't mean I can help you.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:26 pm
Hklax
LanceCalvis
Back at the white chamber...

Infinity looked at Sil with a condescending stare. Well, you seem to have a pretty good grip on the situation. He stroked his chin and grinned, "but that Scythe the Saverine is holding isn't Lemortes'. In that future you completely destroyed him some time after gaining that power.

The Saverine completely ignored Infinity at this point. They looked at Lemorte' then ripped there sleeve on there right arm revealing a scar. It extended a foot across there shoulder blade matching the blade he was holding in his hands perfectly.

Infinity backed up at this point. He gritted his teeth as he thought to himself. This situation is getting to be too dangerous. I didn't count on so much resistance until after I had claimed the power from Saiden. This world should have been mine to do with as I wish. I'm the rightful ruler of this land, why should I be denied that rule. He clenched his fists as an energy started building in him.

Saiden jumped down from the table landing three feet behind him. It's over, there is no place to escape to this time. The two disappeared into thin air and moments later. Shockwaves started to form in random places. The two Immortals were traveling at such a fast pace. The two could only be seen as a blur that disappeared then reappeared.

Sil started concentrating on the two, she was able to see them as two differently coloured paths in space, she concentrated even harder and was shocked at what she saw, she could somehow predict a little bit of the path they were going to take, a couple of times she jumped aside when they flew past her, "Err, Future me, It'd probably be best if you went back to your own time. If You're mad at your ancestor, then I cannot help you untill it's my time to make that desicion." Sil said to her future self in a let-down tone, "I could have learnt so much from you, hadn't it been at a bad time" she thought. At this time she was contacted by her ancestral spirit guide, "You need to send yourself back to her own time, or else she could cause un-repairable damages, Also do not be afraid, you are one of the few people at this time with a free-card"

With that he dissapeared again. Sil wondered what he meant but her line of thought was suddenly broken when her body jerked back just in time to miss a weapon flying past her. Even at her young age she had been in training enough that her body could dodge blows on it's own. Straining to find out who tried to hit her she froze time to keep track of the two fighters, but it seemed as if they were at several spots at the same time. Sil was wondering how much faster they could get, She decided to observate the fight from a less threatening distance, she teleported herself into mid air as she had before and again she was able to stand in mid air in a creepy way.

The two lights flashed in front of Sils eyes. At first it appeared at a large white light and a smaller dark light. Saiden was at a disadvantage in this fight, he couldn't seem to gather energy fast enough to deal with this Immortal. The two were traveling at such a fast pace they would occasionally time travel then reappear in the same spot. Sils view of the battle suddenly changed in an odd way. It was as though they were witnessing the battle Infinity had spoken of in the past and this one at the same time. In both situation Saiden was loosing horribly so the question remained. How exactly did he defeat this foe in the past.

The Saverine stood there observing the battle just as Sil was. With a smirk on there face they began to speak. There is a legend known only by the elder Immortals of this world. If is of an absolute ruler that controlled everything. I already saw the end of this battle, the two just kept uping the anti on the battle. At one point that ruler even possessed Infinity and a second later I woke up in my Hogwarts chambers. I had no clue as to what happened to either of them. All I was left with was the voice of that man I'd spoken to before entering the chamber. He told me it was too dangerous for me to stay there any longer. After that happens it will be your choice to return to this land. If you do you will end up as I am now. If you choose to remain at Hogwarts then you will become something completely different. I can't say what because I don't really know.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:30 pm
LanceCalvis

The two lights flashed in front of Sils eyes. At first it appeared at a large white light and a smaller dark light. Saiden was at a disadvantage in this fight, he couldn't seem to gather energy fast enough to deal with this Immortal. The two were traveling at such a fast pace they would occasionally time travel then reappear in the same spot. Sils view of the battle suddenly changed in an odd way. It was as though they were witnessing the battle Infinity had spoken of in the past and this one at the same time. In both situation Saiden was loosing horribly so the question remained. How exactly did he defeat this foe in the past.

The Saverine stood there observing the battle just as Sil was. With a smirk on there face they began to speak. There is a legend known only by the elder Immortals of this world. If is of an absolute ruler that controlled everything. I already saw the end of this battle, the two just kept uping the anti on the battle. At one point that ruler even possessed Infinity and a second later I woke up in my Hogwarts chambers. I had no clue as to what happened to either of them. All I was left with was the voice of that man I'd spoken to before entering the chamber. He told me it was too dangerous for me to stay there any longer. After that happens it will be your choice to return to this land. If you do you will end up as I am now. If you choose to remain at Hogwarts then you will become something completely different. I can't say what because I don't really know.

Sil remembered the bottle she had with a fair amount of magic in it Sil Froze time, almost completely this time, Sil could walk at the side of Saiden, Sil conjured the white orb and started emptying the energy in the bottle, Even though it had originally been a one-sided magic, Sil had infected it with some of her own magic so that this batch of magic would contain equal amounts of good and evil magic.

Slowly pouring the magic into the white orb which was focused on Saiden, this magic would appear to Saiden as if it was in a buffer, even though it had already transferred to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:14 pm
When Sil decided to leave the land for Hogwarts. Her future self disappeared from the land. Perhaps this is what the stranger she had spoken to be had meant by. If you stay you will only get in the way and Saiden will not be able to fight with his full stength. Even though his power had been less than Infinities. It didn't seem to stay at the same level, the expression on his face was one of fear and anger. Fear for what would happen if he used his abiltys to there fullest. And anger clouding his judgement causing him to consider disposing of Infinity just as he had done before.

Since Sil teleported themself out instead of the odd stranger. There was no message from them warning of what could have happened. Just by knowing a possible outcome of the future. They had changed it, there was one part that couldn't be changed though. The Saverine had spoke of the absolute ruler possessing Infinity during the battle. This person was a complete unknown, them getting involved. Could shift the fight either way depending on who there alliance lay with. Or this unknown character could have stopped the fight all together and decided to wage battle against both of them.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Kechero

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:14 pm
"........but there being kept in your old family house i'd go by myself but i don't know how to get in,..........but if you can't help me, i'll find another way," she turned and walked away.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:59 pm
Sirius leaned against the door as the young witch walked away. He sighed then started speaking to himself outloud. I tell you, these youth just don't know how to think before they act. Perhaps that is one of the defining strength and weaknesses that seem to remain a constant among them. He walked over to a dresser on the other side of the room. Then grabbed a key off of the top of it. The desk hadn't been dusted in awhile so the key was covered in a grey blanket of dust. He grabbed the key off of the table then noticed a spider had made a home of the desk. The creature showed its fangs biting Sirius on the hand as he grabbed the key destroying part of the creatures. Web in the process, he really hadn't seen the web but thought. It was just desert for biting him that part of the. Creatures web was wrecked, there web would be repaired just as him wound would heal.

Sirius opened the door shouting after the girl that had come to his house asking for help. Hayyy, stranger girl if you want to get into that house quickly you will need this. He could barely see them as he ran after them. It had taken roughly a minute and a half to retrieve the key. And she had left almost right after he had declined his assistance.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:14 pm
Back at the white chamber...

Saiden was starting to tire from the battle. He now had two opponents attacking him at once. All he could seem to do was defend from there attacks.
He couldn't risk using his full power. It was too risky even with residents of this land let alone mortals around. He stopped for a second to block at attack the two had launched at him. Infinity had attacked high where his guard was ready and waiting. And the Unknown figure attacked his stomach slamming there fist hard into his gut. He was knocked out of the air and thrown into a wall right of the door leading out of this place.

Infinity and the Unknown figure both floated in thin air side by side. Taking note of Saiden, Sils, Lemortes and Lances position within the room. The unknown figure spoke while Infinity stood there watching Saiden closely.

You don't have the right to even have that power that dwells within you. There isn't a single Immortal that could stop you. If you true wanted to turn awall from the path of the protector. Any assistance from anyone be they Mortal, Half-Mortal or Immortal. Constitutes treason to this land, you are not allowed to do as you wish. Most Immortals know this and others accepted this balance after being knocked down a few times. You are one of only a hand full of people that are allowed to journey to weaker planets.
The Council trusts you quite a bit to allow you this access. Yet even without there consent you could still journey to those same areas in space. After the power has been extracted from you. It will be broken into small pieces each piece given to one of the most trustworthy of the council. What do you have to say about this treaty?

Saiden gritted his teeth at Infinity as they smiled in a smug manner. He knew that the Council were easily swayed if the right person spoke up. He also knew that Infinity had no intention of sharing the power. Despite not being trusted by the Council themself. He would find a way to steal the pieces then regain his former crown. After all, it was him that had asked fate to follow them before. This was all a set up, Infinity needed him to use his power. So the Council would be convinced to take action against him. There was no reasoning with this one either. CArrreeful Sil, this one isn't messing around here. He can't be persuaded to change his mind once it is made up.

Oh come on Saiden, you don't really think me that cold do you? I'd be rather interested in seeing what a resident of earth really thought of this situation. After all, the Council is listening in on this conversation as well as monitoring this battle. He stroked his chin as the unknown character looked up at Sil. Perhaps they could be a representative from earth. But I warn you, your opinion means next to nothing if you can't persuade anyone on the Council too listen.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:26 am
"At least ONE person in the council will listen, and I think I need not convince her to" she said in response to the remark the person made, Sil thought for a while, then said: "my my, what would you immortals need a cheeky mortal for, It seems as if you have disputes between yourselves every now and then, Personally, I wonder how this council can allow "the king" to basically tell them that he plans on taking over the throne that Saiden gave to the people. The king has NO right to own the throne. It is after all the mass of people Saiden gave the throne to that's supposed to live in the place they create. Every immortal I have seen to this day with the exception of Saiden is power-hungry" Sil took a quick peak at Lemorte to assure her and continued "I'm sure Saiden is one of the only Immortals who doesn't use the power he have to force people into submission, Look at this fight for instance He's got two persons against him, How can the council allow that? The two people have decided on their own that Saiden's abilities is their own. IF this was true, Why the hell didn't you loose your ability when Saiden appeared?"
Sil said in a weird tone, it sounded as if she knew more.

"In my opinion, Saiden is the best fit for balancing, after all... you two are fighting to get more power, to STEAL power from somebody else,Instead of that you should TRAIN, Saiden, wherever he came from certainly didn't just suddenly have the power he have now. It's the result of hardcore training. Even though he cannot remember his former past, YOU didn't create him, You merely materialized him. you said yourself that he seemed to have existed for far longer than you yourself" Sil took a deep breath and continued her little rant "Do you know why the scientist that "Stole" your ability' technique wasn't as powerful as your own? Simply because it wasn't his own power, he was imitating some one else. I'm not saying that I know all the circumstances to your little incident. but when you lent him your ability for him to study, It became HIS ability and therefore he could do the same things you normally could" Sil's eyes started glowing and she wondered when and how the council would respond.  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:15 am
The Unknown character scratched his head for a second as he tried to come up with a response for what they had just said. You misunderstand the situation. I don't intend to take the power to use it. I intend to shatter it into several pieces so the power can never be used again. I know very well Infinities intentions. But be assured he will never possess such an ability again. He's too short sighted despite being an Immortal that has studied other times. While we are on the subject of being power hungry. Perhaps you didn't know but it was Saiden that forged power into what it is now. He allowed it to be harness by all instead of only the few that gathered this energy. Also there is no way to train for such an ability. Infinity inherited the power from the past ruler and Saidens abilities are a mystery.

Watcher speaking on behalf of the Order of Watchers. How do you know that he inherited that power from a past ruler? I know I wasn't around during Infinities rule but the power itself. Was documented as a completely random change in space and time.

Some of the Elders of this land remember the quite rule before Infinity. He didn't bother to even give a name for himself. At that time there was no reason for words. He crafted the world around him in complete silence, the records of his rule aren't documented. Since there are so few Immortals left after the great war.

Saiden seemed to be bothered by what the man had just said. He seemed to know something about the war that they didn't.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:48 am
LanceCalvis
The Unknown character scratched his head for a second as he tried to come up with a response for what they had just said. You misunderstand the situation. I don't intend to take the power to use it. I intend to shatter it into several pieces so the power can never be used again. I know very well Infinities intentions. But be assured he will never possess such an ability again. He's too short sighted despite being an Immortal that has studied other times. While we are on the subject of being power hungry. Perhaps you didn't know but it was Saiden that forged power into what it is now. He allowed it to be harness by all instead of only the few that gathered this energy. Also there is no way to train for such an ability. Infinity inherited the power from the past ruler and Saidens abilities are a mystery.

Watcher speaking on behalf of the Order of Watchers. How do you know that he inherited that power from a past ruler? I know I wasn't around during Infinities rule but the power itself. Was documented as a completely random change in space and time.

Some of the Elders of this land remember the quite rule before Infinity. He didn't bother to even give a name for himself. At that time there was no reason for words. He crafted the world around him in complete silence, the records of his rule aren't documented. Since there are so few Immortals left after the great war.

Saiden seemed to be bothered by what the man had just said. He seemed to know something about the war that they didn't.

"Now, Why don't we ask Saiden about the great war? After all, he is one of the immortals left... And lying will do him harm as the council surely do have some pretty nice-lie-detectors, do they not?" Sil asked of the poor being.  

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:32 am
Saiden seemed to have a quite alarm about him. He tried to hide this feeling but it showed up all too well in his eyes. Which were avoiding the many gazes that were now on him.

Infinity smiled with a sinister yet smug smile on his face. He looked at him with with gleaming eyes. Yes, tell us exactly what happened in the war that wiped out almost all of the Immortals. Tell them how you somehow managed to create a shockwave. So vast that it caused Armageddon in a zone inhabited by Immortals. I was there, I saw everything so you can't lie to me.

Saiden opened his right hand up wide ready to launch at attack. Then he realized where he was. This person was trying to rile him up provoking an attack. That would make his story all the more convincing. After all, he was one of the few Immortals that were around the area at the time. He thought all of this to himself of coarse. He was still stroking his chin trying to remember the battle clearly. Speaking in a rather confused manner he started to speak to the Council. I remember the war up until a certain point. There was complete chaos, people fighting against the guards and those loyal to Infinity. I watched in horror as he raised his hand to every attacker as they came at him. Seconds later they were gone, I couldn't even sense there energies in some far off place. Speaking of the event seemed to cause him to remember it clearly in his mind. But despite his efforts he couldn't seem to remember creating such a large wave. His memories from back then were sketchy at best. Infinities memories were most likely not much better. But he seemed to remember the end of the war better than him. With a reluctant response Saiden spoke, "perhaps I really did cause Armageddon I can't seem to remember the end of the war clear enough".

After that he could feel a wave of accusing stares barreling down on him. Even though he couldn't see all of the ones speaking. He was pretty certain that the majority would rule in favor of striping him of his power and perhaps even a more severe sentence.

The unknown figure stared at Infinity with suspicion. He clearly wasn't telling all he knew yet a number of Council members were all but certain that he was guilty of this crime. Another thing that wasn't known or documented was the deletion of so many by Infinity. It had been thought that he only used this power in extreme cases. Not everyone in the Council however were buying the story. Since there seemed to be a large hole in the data mainly in the ending.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games