Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Northern Fleet Adventure! (started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

havent you always wanted a rp about a russian submarine
  yes
View Results

coreykill

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:53 am

he took off his hat and put his hands around her again tightening his grip, he then started to suck on her bottom lip.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:53 am

she wrapped her arms around him, holding him close

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:56 am

he starts walking with her backwards still holding her, into her room until he bumps into her bed and sits down, still kissing her.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:56 am

(Haha I should just die, seems you two are having more fun when I'm not around.)
"Good, you're awake," said the doctor as he walked in. "Should I call your friends?"
"No...it's fine...they're probably busy," Arage said, sighing. "I need some food," he got out of bed, his stomach growling. He threw on some pants, and walked down to the cafeteria.

Arage

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:57 am

she smiled kissing him, she closes her eyes holding him close
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:00 am

(maybe you should....lol j/k) he kisses her some more his hands moving down her back he briefly grabs her a**, before falling with her back onto the bed.

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:01 am

(lol yea...jk XP) she sighs kissing him, she moved her hands up and down his back
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:03 am

enjoying the feeling of her touching him he returns the favor then slowly works his way down her neck kissing her.

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:05 am

she slipped her hands under his shirt rubbing him back, she smiled loving the feel of his lips
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:06 am

He went upstairs and got dressed, asking the doctor if he could get some fresh air. "I guess it's alright, but take this with you," the doctor said, handing him a pager. Arage smiled, putting it in his pocket then walking outside, taking in the fresh air.

Arage

coreykill

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:06 am

he smiles taking off his jacket still kissing her neck before slowly reaching his hands up her shirt.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:07 am

she looks at him smiling, she moved her hands up and down his body

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:09 am

he looks back at her his eyes looking playful his hands finally reaching her breasts he gently grabs them squeezing them in his hands.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:09 am

He walked around the city, looking at the ground, singing to himself. "All around me are familiar faces, worn out places, worn out faces. Hide my head I wanna drown my sorrow, no tomorrow, no tomorrow."

Arage

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:11 am

she laughed looking at him, she smiled pulling his shirt up
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games