Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaviv

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:08 pm
I should calm down.

So Second Life failed to send me the SMS with my login code and I'll have to try something else.

Why's that a big deal?

I could say, "Well, I already gave them a whole bunch of personal info. So they're effectively requiring me to give them a credit card number. That would be bad enough, since their trust account with me has already taken a big hit by their system not sending me the SMS. But the thing is, I don't have a credit card, because I pay with cash or checks. So in effect, they've taken my personal info, and given me nothing in return."

But that feels like a stupid rationalization.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:33 pm
Shaviv
I should calm down.

So Second Life failed to send me the SMS with my login code and I'll have to try something else.

Why's that a big deal?

I could say, "Well, I already gave them a whole bunch of personal info. So they're effectively requiring me to give them a credit card number. That would be bad enough, since their trust account with me has already taken a big hit by their system not sending me the SMS. But the thing is, I don't have a credit card, because I pay with cash or checks. So in effect, they've taken my personal info, and given me nothing in return."

But that feels like a stupid rationalization.
Which is why I won't sign up for an account..... sweatdrop  

Manda_Tifa

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:00 pm
*covers her eyes*

one of my new close friends is mad at me and I have no idea why. I started a new rp with another furry from around her and I told my friend. He seemed a little PO'ed that I didn't ask him to rp first, but before I had a chance to explain..he up and left.

And now I just tried to talk to him about it and he won't even answer my hello messages...and when he did, he yelled at me. Which of course made me cry so now I don't want to talk to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:45 pm
Try letting him cool off first. Then try talking to him.  

Crenn

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:03 am
(waves) I'm back from vacation surprised  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:07 am
I have the Mod for UT2004 - Soulkeeper - Special Edtion.

I may very well never be seen again.  

Vincent Darkholme

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:41 am
Sirus Jin

Welcome back 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:15 am
Sirus Jin

O.o When did you leave?

Selene Aries

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:38 pm
Diana Vulpes
Sirus Jin

O.o When did you leave?

Affy - Thanks! heart

I left on Thursday, and I got back Monday around midnight or so. I guess it wasn't noticed xd  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:45 pm
Sirus Jin
Diana Vulpes
Sirus Jin

O.o When did you leave?

Affy - Thanks! heart

I left on Thursday, and I got back Monday around midnight or so. I guess it wasn't noticed xd

I have not been around all that much myself. ninja

Selene Aries

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:11 pm
I'm so tired, and have far too much to do in too little time. These art projects I have are so time consuming. I already spent well over 30 hours on my sculpture project alone in the last few days, and I'm not even halfway done. T.T  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:54 pm
Krissim Klaw
I'm so tired, and have far too much to do in too little time. These art projects I have are so time consuming. I already spent well over 30 hours on my sculpture project alone in the last few days, and I'm not even halfway done. T.T

Jeez o.O That's awful T.T I hope you can manage and are taking breaks so you don't burn out. If things are bugging you (no pun intended, honest) just PM me and vent  

Af Mas

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:00 pm
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw

Jeez o.O That's awful T.T I hope you can manage and are taking breaks so you don't burn out. If things are bugging you (no pun intended, honest) just PM me and vent
Sadly the problem is there is no time for breaks. I got five classes worth of junk all converging the 20th which is only ten days away. To top it off, my air mattress deflated last night. T.T  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:10 pm
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw

Sadly the problem is there is no time for breaks. I got five classes worth of junk all converging the 20th which is only ten days away. To top it off, my air mattress deflated last night. T.T

Okay, that's not good at all. Just remember, if you feel like you're gonna burn out, come to me  

Af Mas

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:17 pm
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw

Okay, that's not good at all. Just remember, if you feel like you're gonna burn out, come to me
Awe but I don't want to drown you out with all my problems ._.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games