Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lycans, Vampyre, and Humans...oh dear... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:28 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"your welcome" she smiles and looks around "i have no idea" she thinks, she stands up as well and examines the place
i wounder what things live here
toboe turns werewolf and picks a flower examing it its shaped like a star but has alternating red and blue thorns on it with orange leaves the flower itself is a strange nubla purple
even the plants are wierd
she looks at it "thats weird" she hears water running and looks around "huh" she hears it againa and looks more closely, she sees a water fall far away "look" she said smiling

Kat come's running out of the Forest and Trips over a Bush without a shirt on she roll's then gets up and Tackles Angel "OmG YOUR ALIVE!!!"
her eyes widen "hey....Kat" she smiles "your alive"

Kat gets her All wet then she gets up and Hug's Toboe to the Ground "OMG RACE YA TO THE WATERFALL!!" She gets up and starts running back to the Water Passing that one Dude (dnt know ur name XD)
she laughs standing up, she smiles "come on toboe" she said looking at him  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:30 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"your welcome" she smiles and looks around "i have no idea" she thinks, she stands up as well and examines the place
i wounder what things live here
toboe turns werewolf and picks a flower examing it its shaped like a star but has alternating red and blue thorns on it with orange leaves the flower itself is a strange nubla purple
even the plants are wierd
she looks at it "thats weird" she hears water running and looks around "huh" she hears it againa and looks more closely, she sees a water fall far away "look" she said smiling

Kat come's running out of the Forest and Trips over a Bush without a shirt on she roll's then gets up and Tackles Angel "OmG YOUR ALIVE!!!"

Kat gets her All wet then she gets up and Hug's Toboe to the Ground "OMG RACE YA TO THE WATERFALL!!" She gets up and starts running back to the Water Passing that one Dude (dnt know ur name XD)
noce to see you to
toboe holds back the pain from the wound she presses down on  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:32 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

noce to see you to
toboe holds back the pain from the wound she presses down on

Kat leave's a bunch of her own blood on him and She make's a Splash as she jumps in the Water Her head going Insane from so much Blood loss she doesnt feel any Pain anymore  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:32 pm
she smiles shaking her head "here let me help" she said taking his arm and putting it around her shoulder, she starts walking towards the waterfall  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:35 pm
Aprilbaby1
she smiles shaking her head "here let me help" she said taking his arm and putting it around her shoulder, she starts walking towards the waterfall
thanks
toboe heads to the waterfall leaning on her as a strange bird lands on his head its like a peacock only smaller and has neon feathers that seem to glow  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:35 pm
{Eric somthing's happeneing in the other RP XD}  

iLacey

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:37 pm
Kat Swim's around Leaveing a Red line where she was just at she doesnt Feel the Pain anymore and is Half insane  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:37 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
thanks
toboe heads to the waterfall leaning on her as a strange bird lands on his head its like a peacock only smaller and has neon feathers that seem to glow
she laughs seeing the bird, she smiles and looks around  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:41 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
thanks

toboe shakes his head and it jumps from his head to her head making a strange cow like squawk
the hell is wrong with this bird  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:44 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
thanks

toboe shakes his head and it jumps from his head to her head making a strange cow like squawk
she laughs "i have no idea" she shakes her head making the bird fly off, she smiles and comes up to the lake, she sits him down "here wash out your wounds" she said looking at him  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:47 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
thanks

she laughs "i have no idea" she shakes her head making the bird fly off, she smiles and comes up to the lake, she sits him down "here wash out your wounds" she said looking at him
fine
toboe slips into the water and pulls his bandage off and starts to fan the wound pushing water at it to clean it  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:49 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
thanks

fine
toboe slips into the water and pulls his bandage off and starts to fan the wound pushing water at it to clean it
she smiles "thank you, you dont want it to get infected" she washes her arms, the water around her turning a little pink  

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:49 pm
Kat Get's out of the Waer and walks around Falling over a bit she goes behind some Rock's and See's a Strang Bug she tries Catching it but it fly's off she goes after it again getting farther away and forgot all about her Shirt, She bumps into a Guy "Oh Hello strange Man" she waves and looks drunk

He grabs her and throws her onto his sholder and says "?Scream and Ill kill you"

"What? Im confused"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:51 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

fine
she smiles "thank you, you dont want it to get infected" she washes her arms, the water around her turning a little pink
yeah i know that would suck...why is the water turning pink near you?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:52 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

fine
yeah i know that would suck...why is the water turning pink near you?
"im just washing the dried blood away" she smiles softly, she looks around "wheres kat?" she asked drying her arms, he winces a little, seeing many bite marks  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games