Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
kingdom hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:14 pm
"Oh......so why can't he talk. I have yet to hear his so called rudeness."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:19 pm
Bartimaeus smirked. "Me? Rude? Why, never... Well, maybe to that Nathaniel boy, but to Kurian? Never!" He laughed. "Why, I would never try to insult scum, they might try shooting me with a Detonation! Of course, your aim is about as good as Jabor-" He shut up as he was bound by the Compass. "Shut the hell up. Now."  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:31 pm
She raised an eyebrow, "your a strange person."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:33 pm
Kurian sighed. "Most djinni aren't as prone to insults as Bartimaeus is, but it can't be helped... He follows orders without question."  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:39 pm
She looked up at Kurian, "so, not what do you want to eat? And don't say nothing. You hardly ever eat anymore, its bad for you."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:42 pm
Kurian sighed. "How about some steak?"  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:50 pm
She smiled, "Okey. " She walked into the kitchen, and pulled some skeaks out of the fridge. She walked out with them on a plate, "The grills out side, " She explaned, as she went outside.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:58 pm
Kurian sighed and released the Compass. "Bartimaeus, I have a charge for you." The quick-witted djinn raised an eyebrow. "Oh goodie." Kurian punched him, then said, "Zach and Sakura are twins. Through forced conditions, they fell in love with eachother. I want you to follow them. Report back to me at the end of each day." Bartimaeus nodded, and disappeared.  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:16 pm
Gwen called to him from inside. "What kind of seasoning????"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:27 pm
"Stupid elements. WORK!" Necris tried the shadows once again this time they reached Zatchin and surrounded her. Necris' eyes turned completely black. He raised his hand and the shadows started creeping up Zatchin. "Beg for mercy while you can."  

Testament-the-Reaper-666

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:34 pm
She smiled, "I don't think so." She summoned light spirits and they attacked his shadows.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:39 pm
"You just dont get it do you?" Necris raised his hand and closed it into a fist. "I am an elementalist. These shadows are more powerful than your light spirits." The shadows pushed the light spirits back.  

Testament-the-Reaper-666

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:40 pm
Kurian called back, "I don't really care."

Zach sighed. "Bartimaeus, I know you're here. Your aura sticks out like a sore thumb." The djinn appeared as a cat. "Oh, don't mind me, I'm here on a charge. Go on, continue. D"on't mind me.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:00 pm
She smiled, "Oh, but don't I?" The spirits consumed the darkness, leaving nothing there. "Is that the best you have?"

"Rare, mediun or well done??"  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Testament-the-Reaper-666

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:24 pm
Necris placed one hand on his needle case and the other on a kunai. "Eat this, utevo gran lux!" A giant burst of light appeared and Necris was gone. He sent more shadows after Zatchin but after the shadows popped up behind her he threw needles through them.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff