Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
VAMPIRE/LYCAN/HUMAN/WITCH RP! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:30 pm
TaraNatureGirl
( well maybe ill make it some how!! and i dont know cause im going to do my person soon..... so it might be better if your him :/)
(I dont really know what to say if Im him...)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:46 pm
( why its kinda easy ive seen you do it before...)
after a little bit of crieing a guard came in with a dress. the mister would like you to wear this miss the guard said as he laid down the dress on the bed and left. she went over to the dress. it looked like this :User Image " he must be joking....." she said as she looked at the dress.  

KillerCookie329

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:01 pm
(lol okay rolleyes )

"Take her to a Diffrent room "Ill deal with her later!"

They push Kat into a diffrent room "NO! DAMIT!! ANSWER ME!" they lock the Door  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:11 pm
she saw a window and went over to it. " if i could only get this open!" she said as she tried to get the stuck window open.
that wont be any good madam, the windows are sealed shut.. said the man who was comming close to her. " dont you think it gets too hot in here then?" she asked trieing to manuver herself away from the guy.  

KillerCookie329

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:29 pm
KAt Bangs on the Door then she turn's around and notices she is in a Bedroom and Some guy is laying on the Bed "NAH!!!" She scream's when she see's him

"Come on Baby, Hop onto the Bed" he smirks

"GAH! NO WAY!!" she starts Clawing on the door  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:34 pm
( so are...are you going to get raped or are you gonna get away?)
as the amn plunged for her she ducked away and around. thanks goodness for living in the woods.. she thought in her mind. the guy grabbs her hands and she squirmed. there is no point in trying to get away miss..... the man said smirking. she noticed that the door was left open. " oh ya?" she said as she kicked him where the sun dont shine then ran out the door. " KAT! KAT! HERE ARE YOU!" she yelled as she ran down the halls.  

KillerCookie329

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:39 pm
TaraNatureGirl
( so are...are you going to get raped or are you gonna get away?)
as the amn plunged for her she ducked away and around. thanks goodness for living in the woods.. she thought in her mind. the guy grabbs her hands and she squirmed. there is no point in trying to get away miss..... the man said smirking. she noticed that the door was left open. " oh ya?" she said as she kicked him where the sun dont shine then ran out the door. " KAT! KAT! HERE ARE YOU!" she yelled as she ran down the halls.

(yes im gonna get away stare )
She hear's Tara "TARA TARA!!" She bangs on the Door the Guy come's up from behind her and touches her butt she slaps him "YOU PERVERT!" she slams on the door somemore "TARA HE'S GONNA RAPE ME!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:42 pm
she hears kats voice. she finds which door it is and she tries opening it but its stuck. " KAT THE DOORS STUCK! HOLD ON IM GONNA TRY SOMETHING!" she said as she sent to electricity pulses at the door and it came crashing down. SHE SAW THE MAN AND SHE SENT TWO MORE PULSES AT HIM. " OK KAT C'MON LETS GO!" she said trieing to get kat to come with her.  

KillerCookie329

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:46 pm
TaraNatureGirl
she hears kats voice. she finds which door it is and she tries opening it but its stuck. " KAT THE DOORS STUCK! HOLD ON IM GONNA TRY SOMETHING!" she said as she sent to electricity pulses at the door and it came crashing down. SHE SAW THE MAN AND SHE SENT TWO MORE PULSES AT HIM. " OK KAT C'MON LETS GO!" she said trieing to get kat to come with her.

Kat kicks the Guy in the Nut's then jumps over the Door "Glad to get out of there!" she grabs Tara's arm and Head's for the Exit  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:49 pm
" i would ne too!" she said as she ran as well. they managed to get out the exit by tara shocking people with her pulses. when they finally got outside she stopped. " man that was exausting!" she said huffing and puffing.  

KillerCookie329

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:51 pm
TaraNatureGirl
" i would ne too!" she said as she ran as well. they managed to get out the exit by tara shocking people with her pulses. when they finally got outside she stopped. " man that was exausting!" she said huffing and puffing.
"Oh Man...Some day, But you got to Admit that was pretty Exiting" she Grabs Tara and pulls her out of the Way as a Huge Solder with a huge Hamer almost Crushes Tara Kat then starts running  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:55 pm
she laughs as they run away from the man. " ya it was! man that big loaf couldnt catch us by a mile!" she said smileing while running.  

KillerCookie329

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:57 pm
TaraNatureGirl
she laughs as they run away from the man. " ya it was! man that big loaf couldnt catch us by a mile!" she said smileing while running.
They Have been running for almost and Hour now Kat stops and lean's on a Tree exausted "Oh Gawd....I cant go one more step" she say's Gasping for Breathe  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:59 pm
she laughs as well as trieing to get breath. " ya me neither... but did you see that guys face when he finally realized we were gone! that was priceless!" she said laughing while sitting down.  

KillerCookie329

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:03 pm
TaraNatureGirl
she laughs as well as trieing to get breath. " ya me neither... but did you see that guys face when he finally realized we were gone! that was priceless!" she said laughing while sitting down.
She starts lauphing to "OMG I KNOW HAHAHAH!" She looks around "Hmm, This forest seem's Familiar...How long to you think we where Gone?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff