Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:26 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"but if someone unlocks these rings then ill become evil" she looks at him "i have three, imagine what that can do, i had a vision, i was a dark Queen..........i saw all my friends gone, everything was dark, people died, i dont want to wake up to that future...."
nothing is for certain you can allways change your future river
"not mine, mine is set and done" she sighs "its what i was born to do, it is in my future" she looks down then back at him "i have the birthmark to prove it" she lifts up her shirt, on her stomach was a skull, it had a written prophacy on it "its what im suppose to do, im a key to unlock darkness...."
river look even if there is a prohecy you can fight it nothing can be wrriten and be broven before it happens
tal looks through the mirror with a sad face trying to make her not give up
"it happened to my sister" she yelled, tears running down her face "a long time ago, she was like me, they tried using her as a key but she died in the process" she tries calming down "i cant take it anymore, i dont want to live if there are going to be people chasing after me, trying to kill our whole family" (G'Night XDD)
river please dont kill yourself..please if you do then id feel guilty and take it out on my self for thinking that i was the reason that it happend
she sits down "your not the one born into the family, i dont see how you would feel guilty" she rubbs her eyes "and how would it be your fault? your not the one telling me to kill myself.."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:29 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"not mine, mine is set and done" she sighs "its what i was born to do, it is in my future" she looks down then back at him "i have the birthmark to prove it" she lifts up her shirt, on her stomach was a skull, it had a written prophacy on it "its what im suppose to do, im a key to unlock darkness...."
river look even if there is a prohecy you can fight it nothing can be wrriten and be broven before it happens
"it happened to my sister" she yelled, tears running down her face "a long time ago, she was like me, they tried using her as a key but she died in the process" she tries calming down "i cant take it anymore, i dont want to live if there are going to be people chasing after me, trying to kill our whole family" (G'Night XDD)
river please dont kill yourself..please if you do then id feel guilty and take it out on my self for thinking that i was the reason that it happend
she sits down "your not the one born into the family, i dont see how you would feel guilty" she rubbs her eyes "and how would it be your fault? your not the one telling me to kill myself.."
d feel that way becouse i wouldn't be there to try to prevent it and i dont care what family you were born into you could be the daughter of saten himself and i would not care its not about your blood line its about you  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:32 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
d feel that way becouse i wouldn't be there to try to prevent it and i dont care what family you were born into you could be the daughter of saten himself and i would not care its not about your blood line its about you
she thinks for a bit "yes i know you care so much" she sighs "just dont understand why, you should hate me, and i wouldnt be surprised if you did" she scratches her arm the jumps feeling pain, she sighs wishing she could have her wings back  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:34 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she thinks for a bit "yes i know you care so much" she sighs "just dont understand why, you should hate me, and i wouldnt be surprised if you did" she scratches her arm the jumps feeling pain, she sighs wishing she could have her wings back
i dont hate you becouse i have no reason to i just hate your father hes the only one who ever did anything to harm me not you  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:36 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
i dont hate you becouse i have no reason to i just hate your father hes the only one who ever did anything to harm me not you
"psh you should hate me, i remember playing around with you, making fun of you" she whispered, she sighs "im sorry if i did that, its just i was a daddys girl" she tapps the screen twice making it bigger so she could see him more "im sorry" she sighs and rubbs her eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:39 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"psh you should hate me, i remember playing around with you, making fun of you" she whispered, she sighs "im sorry if i did that, its just i was a daddys girl" she tapps the screen twice making it bigger so she could see him more "im sorry" she sighs and rubbs her eyes
i forgave you a long time ago for that you only teased me and i was actually glad for that you actually talked to me every one else whipped and beat me even if they had no reason
tal turns around and lifts his shirt showing a bunch of scars
these are from the whips and not one of the whips came from you  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:42 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
i forgave you a long time ago for that you only teased me and i was actually glad for that you actually talked to me every one else whipped and beat me even if they had no reason
she winces at the sight "im sorry for the pain they caused you" she sighs "thats true i only teased you because i kinda sorta had a crush on you" she rubbs the back of her head "but then daddy found out and made sure to keep you as far away as possible, thats when he started to train me, to keep my mind off and eventually i ended up giving up and doing what he said" she sighs  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:44 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she winces at the sight "im sorry for the pain they caused you" she sighs "thats true i only teased you because i kinda sorta had a crush on you" she rubbs the back of her head "but then daddy found out and made sure to keep you as far away as possible, thats when he started to train me, to keep my mind off and eventually i ended up giving up and doing what he said" she sighs
tal turned around lowering his shirt
see i have no reason to hateyou...wait you had a crush on me?
tal blushed a little thankful for his dark fur so she couldent see it  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:46 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she blushed "y-yea i did" she sighs and picks up a rock, she throws it and then looks back at him "thats why dads been extra hard on you...sorry if i caused it"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:48 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she blushed "y-yea i did" she sighs and picks up a rock, she throws it and then looks back at him "thats why dads been extra hard on you...sorry if i caused it"
no dont worry about it river
tal stops blushing
and i guess its nice to know that i had a person in there who actually cared for me  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:52 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tal stops blushing
and i guess its nice to know that i had a person in there who actually cared for me
"nobodys ever alone" she said quietly "even in the end we always have someone to love and care for..." she smiles softly "i couldnt let them kill you so i made a deal with father, if they let you go then ill be their leader for the army" she sighs "stupid deal i know but it got you out of there"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:53 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tal stops blushing
"nobodys ever alone" she said quietly "even in the end we always have someone to love and care for..." she smiles softly "i couldnt let them kill you so i made a deal with father, if they let you go then ill be their leader for the army" she sighs "stupid deal i know but it got you out of there"
well thanks i guess i owe you...and im going to repay you by geting you out of there  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:55 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tal stops blushing
well thanks i guess i owe you...and im going to repay you by geting you out of there
"thanks" she thinks for a bit "so....where are you guys?" she asked trying to think of something to say  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:57 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tal stops blushing
"thanks" she thinks for a bit "so....where are you guys?" she asked trying to think of something to say
were about to leave the city and head back to celestia where we can plan plus im pretty sure if we don't leave by morning then the cops will come looking for us about the explosion  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:58 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tal stops blushing
were about to leave the city and head back to celestia where we can plan plus im pretty sure if we don't leave by morning then the cops will come looking for us about the explosion
"oh yea sorry about that, whats her face stole my weapons and well you know the rest of the story"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games