Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 768 769 770 771 772 773 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:15 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

*Smiles and hugs Ki* Did you hear the news about Ry and Sarah? oh nvm of corse you did can i help you plan it? *Kat looks at her best friend*

"well of course u can! id love that!" Kiana says happily

*Kat smiles and claps her hands witch makes her lose her ballence and she almost falls but doesnt and ends up just blushing* So um what color dress are you whereing?

Kiana giggles and says "i was thinking of a dark red...wat about u?"

*Smiles* LIME GREEN!!! like neon kinda thou almost glowing!! i hope it will lay right man i wish i had your figure everything must lay right on that!!

Kiana giggles and says "your going to stick out a lot! and my figure...wel yes everything does fit rlly well..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:16 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

*Smiles and hugs Ki* Did you hear the news about Ry and Sarah? oh nvm of corse you did can i help you plan it? *Kat looks at her best friend*

"well of course u can! id love that!" Kiana says happily

*Kat smiles and claps her hands witch makes her lose her ballence and she almost falls but doesnt and ends up just blushing* So um what color dress are you whereing?

*Smiles* LIME GREEN!!! like neon kinda thou almost glowing!! i hope it will lay right man i wish i had your figure everything must lay right on that!!

Kiana giggles and says "your going to stick out a lot! and my figure...wel yes everything does fit rlly well..."

*Smiles can i come when you and Sarah go tomorrow? *Hopeful smiles chewing her lip*  

RaWr-i-lovely

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:16 pm
busos_gurl
*Danny sits up and Helps Blair up as thet simultaneusly rub their heads*

Akey:huff d-did i d-do that?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:18 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl

*Smiles and simultaneusly shake their heads* No you did not we know better then to use so much power at one time *Danny smiles at her* Im glad your ok  

RaWr-i-lovely

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:19 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

*Smiles can i come when you and Sarah go tomorrow? *Hopeful smiles chewing her lip*

Kiana beams and says "yes! it wouldnt b the same without you!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:20 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

*Smiles her lip bleeding slightly* Can you help me pick out a good dress?  

RaWr-i-lovely

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:23 pm
*Sarah wakes up and unable to go back to sleep gets up quietly puts her slippers on and starts to cleen the house again*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:23 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

"anything to help you look your best at our siblings wedding......omg! i just realized! were going to b in-laws!" Kiana says her face starting to hurt from smiling so big.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:26 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

"anything to help you look your best at our siblings wedding......omg! i just realized! were going to b in-laws!" Kiana says her face starting to hurt from smiling so big.

*Gasps* Wholy crap your rigt!!!!!!!! *Almost falls out of the tree again shes so happy*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:26 pm
shirotora is trown int the school and stops in the cafiteria broken and cut up. "asta luago....a** hole" he says fliping off someone in the diretion he was thrown. an explosion occurs at the area he was at and he passes out. (i suck at spanish so....DONT KILL ME)  

Alice the Loving

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:27 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

*Gasps* Wholy crap your rigt!!!!!!!! *Almost falls out of the tree again shes so happy*

"were going to b sisters in law!!" Kiana says so happy she jumps down from the tree and starts dancing  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:29 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

"were going to b sisters in law!!" Kiana says so happy she jumps down from the tree and starts dancing

*Tries to jump but being the clutz she is she falls* Ow!! *Then gets up and starts danceing with Ki*  

RaWr-i-lovely

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:29 pm
red 14 the sniper
shirotora is trown int the school and stops in the cafiteria broken and cut up. "asta luago....a** hole" he says fliping off someone in the diretion he was thrown. an explosion occurs at the area he was at and he passes out. (i suck at spanish so....DONT KILL ME)

(did u mean hasta la vista)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:31 pm
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl

*Smiles and simultaneusly shake their heads* No you did not we know better then to use so much power at one time *Danny smiles at her* Im glad your ok

*smiles and trys to get up but stumbbles* ugh t-to early  

iiAngel of Death Temari

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:31 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper

(did u mean hasta la vista)

(no, leon from RE 4 sayed hasta luago or something like that)  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 768 769 770 771 772 773 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games