Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 768 769 770 771 772 773 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:34 pm
Exal Kressh
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud
Xal Vizsla

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Skyailia
hey is this anyone we know????

Mando

Rassa Vizsla
She doubles over laughing loudly. After several minutes she calms down enough to look at Jin, "Damn vod was that you? Can't really tell. You can't see your clown hair!"

(brother)

~looks at her then blinks not believing she went there~ Clown hair? You really think it looks like clown hair? Alright let us get another opinion Rassa.

~addresses everyone~ Does my hair truly look like damned clown hair?

Shaking her head at Jin's desperate question about his hair she gave him an impish smirk, "I went there clown boy. Where else would you expect?" She looks at his hair then busts into laughter again. "It looks like mostly everyone thinks its right there with Bozo. He was a clown, maybe you're not the idiot, you're just the cantina clown!"

:::just sits unable to contain her laughter any any longer, wondering if Jin will forever be known as CC now since he is the cantina clown:::

She sees Exal laughing and starts laughing even more herself, "Maybe he should change his name next! I'm never going to let him forget his new name either. Cantina Clown! Epar'yaim Largasetr... just doesn't have the pizazz that saying it in Standard does!"

(Epar'yaim Largasetr)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:41 pm
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

~looks at her then blinks not believing she went there~ Clown hair? You really think it looks like clown hair? Alright let us get another opinion Rassa.

close but I guess I will have ta side with ya....but if it were curlier and more orange it surely would be....**laughs**

Thank you. Finally someone with sense. ~grins~

**smiles wickedly** your welcome....but when are ya two gonna get back ta fighting???? I was enjoying watching ya two fight I was just getting ready ta get some popcorn and sit back and watch the circus show....

~rolls eyes~ I take that back.

**grins evilly** aaaaw....I was sure ya could take a good joke....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:42 pm
Jin Awaud
~just stares at her~

Jin Awaud
~groans rolling eyes~ I should have known better!

Jin Awaud
~stares shaking head then rolls eyes~

She leans on the table laughing hard and then laughs out at Jin,"It could be worse Cantina Clown.. you could be bald! Like a babies bottom!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:43 pm
Arris Zern
Skyailia
Arris Zern
Skyailia
Arris Zern
Skyailia

yeah ya are right bout that but there still is time for Arris ta bring a pet if she has one....I just hope it is nothing like the one Kasai brought in....yeah her attitude is bad enough....yeppers Kasai is proud of her dungeon and has fun in it....and ya did mention they are both female....I would keep my eyes on them both....

*looks at Sky still unemotional* I have a strill.

(highly intelligent six-legged hunting carnivore, capable of gliding and flight)

aaaah Arris but I da not want ta meet it....so just let it stay in your ship like a good pet....was just contemplating who was more of a hothead ya or my daughter Kasai....in my book y'all are pretty neck and neck....

*looks at her unemotionally then shakes her head getting up to go grab something else to drink then returns to her table* Perhaps I should bring my strill out. She could use a snack.

(read above for translation of strill)

**looks at ya and shakes my head** noooo....I think we can let ya keep her on your ship....

*smirks* I should let her out.

**looks at ya and shakes my head** naaaa....I da not think that is a very good idea....just let her stay where she is....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:46 pm
Exal Kressh
Jin Awaud
Xal Vizsla

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Skyailia
hey is this anyone we know????

Mando

Rassa Vizsla
She doubles over laughing loudly. After several minutes she calms down enough to look at Jin, "Damn vod was that you? Can't really tell. You can't see your clown hair!"

(brother)

:::all she can do is laugh at Raggedy Andy...aka...Jin:::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She busts up laughing not able to say anything and holds her sides.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:46 pm
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia

yeah I have heard bout those strills and I plan ta stay away from them....yeppers that is what I plan on doing cause I do not want ta be put anywhere with a strill or chained ta the wall in a dungeon....I wonder who would win in a fight between them??????

-chuckles- Then never give a strill a reason not to like you. A fight between who, the strill and you chained to a wall in a dungeon?

(highly intelligent six-legged hunting carnivore, capable of gliding and flight)

can someone become friends with someones strill???? ooooh I was talking bout those three females....who do ya think would win if they got inta a fight???? I have seen Arris and Kasai fight but not all three....

-laughs- Yes you can, you can say in that manner they're much like a canine. Loyal to one or the family but accepting and friendly to others. Just don't try anything to it's owner. -looks at her laughing- You think they would? I don't think they'd fight each other, they'd tag team someone to make a point! They're woman, Exal is Sith connected to Clan Rym of Manda'yaim -winks at his Sith cyare-, Arris is kyramud of Clan Zern of Manda'yaim, and Kasai who knows what she is but she's connected to Clan Vizsla of Manda'yaim, basically three Mando'ade, forces of nature to say the least! They are an akaan'ade! Why would they need to fight each other?

(the planet Mandalore
beloved, loved
assassin
the planet Mandalore
the planet Mandalore
sons and/ or daughters of Mandalore
army)

**smiles** well that is nice info ta know bout a strill....I did not know that much bout the other two but Kasai I da know bout and from what she has learned ya put the three together ya are right they are an army....I would not want ta cross them in a dark alley....

-chuckles- There's a proverb I learned as a youth, “A Mandalorian woman's greatest talent is not her charm or beauty, but her strength of body and will.” They're the woman you want at your side and back, not across the battlefield.

**smiles** now that sounds very smart and a good thing ta remember....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:51 pm
Arris Zern
Rassa Vizsla
Arris Zern
*gives an unemotional smirk*

Arris Zern
*humphs rolling eyes eyes still unemotional*

She looks at her thinking then laughs, "I really need more to drink! I think I'm understanding you now!"

*nods head once*

She looks at Arris and starts laughing again this time just about choking on her ale. Calming down she just shook her head at her and lifted her bottle up saying, "Oya!"

(cheers)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:57 pm
Xal Vizsla

Lucent Rym

Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia

can someone become friends with someones strill???? ooooh I was talking bout those three females....who do ya think would win if they got inta a fight???? I have seen Arris and Kasai fight but not all three....

-laughs- Yes you can, you can say in that manner they're much like a canine. Loyal to one or the family but accepting and friendly to others. Just don't try anything to it's owner. -looks at her laughing- You think they would? I don't think they'd fight each other, they'd tag team someone to make a point! They're woman, Exal is Sith connected to Clan Rym of Manda'yaim -winks at his Sith cyare-, Arris is kyramud of Clan Zern of Manda'yaim, and Kasai who knows what she is but she's connected to Clan Vizsla of Manda'yaim, basically three Mando'ade, forces of nature to say the least! They are an akaan'ade! Why would they need to fight each other?

(the planet Mandalore
beloved, loved
assassin
the planet Mandalore
the planet Mandalore
army)

**smiles** well that is nice info ta know bout a strill....I did not know that much bout the other two but Kasai I da know bout and from what she has learned ya put the three together ya are right they are an army....I would not want ta cross them in a dark alley....

-chuckles- There's a proverb I learned as a youth, “A Mandalorian woman's greatest talent is not her charm or beauty, but her strength of body and will.” They're the woman you want at your side and back, not across the battlefield.

She grins looking at the men then over at Sky, "Hey Sky, he's forgetting to tell you why he says that! There's a proverb in the galaxy that says, 'There is nothing a Mandalorian man fears more than a Mandalorian woman!' Just remember that because it's true! There's a reason we're feared too!" She grins giving Xal holding the bottle over to him for him to join her in a drink.  

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:08 pm
Rassa Vizsla
Xal Vizsla

Lucent Rym

Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym

(the planet Mandalore
beloved, loved
assassin
the planet Mandalore
the planet Mandalore
army)

She grins looking at the men then over at Sky, "Hey Sky, he's forgetting to tell you why he says that! There's a proverb in the galaxy that says, 'There is nothing a Mandalorian man fears more than a Mandalorian woman!' Just remember that because it's true! There's a reason we're feared too!" She grins giving Xal holding the bottle over to him for him to join her in a drink.

**grinning evilly** yeppers we women need ta stick tagether in that....need ta keep it that way taa....**takes a drink form my glass than pours some more**  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:12 pm
Skyailia
Rassa Vizsla
Xal Vizsla

Lucent Rym

Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia

**grinning evilly** yeppers we women need ta stick tagether in that....need ta keep it that way taa....**takes a drink form my glass than pours some more**

She laughs but shakes her head at Sky's drink, "That smells, you ever tried mixing other things with that?"  

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:30 pm
Rassa Vizsla
Skyailia
Rassa Vizsla
Xal Vizsla

Lucent Rym

Skyailia
Lucent Rym

She laughs but shakes her head at Sky's drink, "That smells, you ever tried mixing other things with that?"

**laughs as I look and then smell my drink** aaaah ta each his own....I must admit fresh from the source is the best but there is no one willing here at the moment....ta answer your question yeah I da from time ta time but I am not one for drinking myself silly....  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:45 pm
Rassa Vizsla
Arris Zern
Rassa Vizsla
Arris Zern
*gives an unemotional smirk*

Arris Zern
*humphs rolling eyes eyes still unemotional*

She looks at her thinking then laughs, "I really need more to drink! I think I'm understanding you now!"

*nods head once*

She looks at Arris and starts laughing again this time just about choking on her ale. Calming down she just shook her head at her and lifted her bottle up saying, "Oya!"

(cheers)

*nods head once at Rassa then goes back to her drink watching the fight still maintaining an unemotional eye on the two*  

Arris Zern

Arris Zern

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:05 pm
Skyailia
Arris Zern
Skyailia
Arris Zern
Skyailia

aaaah Arris but I da not want ta meet it....so just let it stay in your ship like a good pet....was just contemplating who was more of a hothead ya or my daughter Kasai....in my book y'all are pretty neck and neck....

*looks at her unemotionally then shakes her head getting up to go grab something else to drink then returns to her table* Perhaps I should bring my strill out. She could use a snack.

**looks at ya and shakes my head** noooo....I think we can let ya keep her on your ship....

**looks at ya and shakes my head** naaaa....I da not think that is a very good idea....just let her stay where she is....

*looks at her vambrace thinking of letting her strill out of her ship, deciding it would be best not to at the moment she returned to her bottle of black ale giving Sky an unemotional smirk* I should let her out later to eat the looser.

(Mandalorian weapon similar to a bracer, containing several weapons and controls for various devices.
My six legged carnivorous pet native to Mandalore, that is confined to my ship... for now.)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:07 pm
Jin Awaud
Arris Zern
Jin Awaud
Arris Zern
Jin Awaud

~huffs shaking his head making a statement not a question to the now unemotional assassin while keeping his eyes on Mirdala~ Rather cold now are you not Arris.

*gives an unemotional smirk* No.

~glances in her direction thinking to himself to keep his peripheral on her just to be safe from the fellow assassin~ Ner ge'na!

(My a**)

*gives an unemotional smirk propping her boot on the edge of the table folding her arms over her chest watching the two*

~tries to ignore the assassin only has the growing sense she is not to be fully ignored~ Hra'ne, shi meg ni linibar.

(Great, just what I need)

*gives a cold unemotional laugh between drinks from her bottle of black ale and continues to watch them fight*  

Arris Zern

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:10 pm
Arris Zern
Skyailia
Arris Zern
Skyailia
Arris Zern
Skyailia

*looks at her vambrace thinking of letting her strill out of her ship, deciding it would be best not to at the moment she returned to her bottle of black ale giving Sky an unemotional smirk* I should let her out later to eat the looser.

(Mandalorian weapon similar to a bracer, containing several weapons and controls for various devices.
My six legged carnivorous pet native to Mandalore, that is confined to my ship... for now.)

**shakes my head** naaaa i would not do that either cause who would we get to watch fight then....these fights are the most entertainment we get here....  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 768 769 770 771 772 773 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games