Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 769 770 771 772 773 774 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:46 pm
Shaviv
Dear AFG,

Let's say you were a young lady engaged to marry a handsome guy, and he convinces you to pose nude for his camera. Then, you find out that he took the photos that were going to be special for you two and posted them on Gaia using a mule account, then logged in on his main account and bitched about this a*****e postin' pics of mah girlfriend, getoffmyinternet, etc. in the thread.

How would you respond?

I don't think I would care all that much. It would be embarassing to have nude pictures up in front of the viewers of Gaia and it is definitely wrong for him to have done that especially to break a vow of trust. But would I kill him over that? No. Maybe break it off and see if he can redeem himself. But then he put his honesty and trust on the line, so maybe not.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:01 am
Shaviv
Dear AFG,

Let's say you were a young lady engaged to marry a handsome guy, and he convinces you to pose nude for his camera. Then, you find out that he took the photos that were going to be special for you two and posted them on Gaia using a mule account, then logged in on his main account and bitched about this a*****e postin' pics of mah girlfriend, getoffmyinternet, etc. in the thread.

How would you respond?

Dump my finance and leave him with pair of bruised balls.

Selene Aries

Shaviv

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:37 am
Guess why I ask. gonk

Anyway, on an entirely different note. You know, maybe this should go in its own thread, but I don't think so (yet, anyway):

In terms of what you can see on imageboards, furry stuff involving human females and male therianthropomorphs (hereafter abbreviated "furries" for convenience) seems much more common (maybe 2:1 or more) than furry stuff involving human males and furry females. Why is this? It's very Freudian.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:58 pm
It would appear as though one of my suitemates has moved out. His room is empty, the door is wide open, his toiletries are gone from the bathroom...so it seems there's only me and Luke left. o.o"

I GOTS MY OWN BATHROOM NOWS! eek *dance*  

FogSage

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:02 pm
FogSage
It would appear as though one of my suitemates has moved out. His room is empty, the door is wide open, his toiletries are gone from the bathroom...so it seems there's only me and Luke left. o.o"

I GOTS MY OWN BATHROOM NOWS! eek *dance*

Always a good thing.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:44 pm
Yeah, so. Many of you may not know who I am, but this is my Mule account, for Zanzarus. I got an e-mail today from inquiry@gaiaonline.com and I've aparently been permanently banned for "Botting".

Gaia Admin

You have a message from the Gaia Online administrator: Your account Zanzarus is permanently banned because of the following reason: Botting If you have any questions please use this form to contact Gaia: http://www.gaiaonline.com/info/feedback.php

Yeah, so I have an idea of why I think I got banned. I log on and do the Daily Chance pretty frequently, but I don't relaly do anything else other than browse the forums to check up on the guild and keep my threads bumped and such. The link that I recieved in the e-mail doesn't work and I get a 404 error.

So, I might not be around on my main very often, so if I'm not seen, it's not because I don't care. /love

~Zan  

Forcive Habit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:48 pm
Forcive Habit
Yeah, so. Many of you may not know who I am, but this is my Mule account, for Zanzarus. I got an e-mail today from inquiry@gaiaonline.com and I've aparently been permanently banned for "Botting".

Gaia Admin

You have a message from the Gaia Online administrator: Your account Zanzarus is permanently banned because of the following reason: Botting If you have any questions please use this form to contact Gaia: http://www.gaiaonline.com/info/feedback.php

Yeah, so I have an idea of why I think I got banned. I log on and do the Daily Chance pretty frequently, but I don't relaly do anything else other than browse the forums to check up on the guild and keep my threads bumped and such. The link that I recieved in the e-mail doesn't work and I get a 404 error.

So, I might not be around on my main very often, so if I'm not seen, it's not because I don't care. /love

~Zan

That's quite strange o.o  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:10 pm
Af Mas
Forcive Habit

Gaia Admin

~Zan

That's quite strange o.o

Indeed. I'm a little pissed off that it was just "botting" and not what kind. I recieved an automated reply saying that they recieved my e-mail. So it should be taken care of within the next couple of weeks =_=
Sigh, atleast my NM headband was on my friends account...  

Forcive Habit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:16 pm
Forcive Habit
Af Mas
Forcive Habit

Gaia Admin

~Zan

That's quite strange o.o

Indeed. I'm a little pissed off that it was just "botting" and not what kind. I recieved an automated reply saying that they recieved my e-mail. So it should be taken care of within the next couple of weeks =_=
What!! have you gotten any large amounts of gold from someone lately or something? I heard other's talking about people getting falsely banned for botting and the like. Don't give up though. It might take a long while, but Gaia staff does and has unbanned people they've mistakenly banned.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:28 pm
Krissim Klaw
Forcive Habit
Af Mas
Forcive Habit

Gaia Admin

~Zan

That's quite strange o.o

What!! have you gotten any large amounts of gold from someone lately or something? I heard other's talking about people getting falsely banned for botting and the like. Don't give up though. It might take a long while, but Gaia staff does and has unbanned people they've mistakenly banned.

Yeah. I got banned today, and I didn't log on yesterday, and nothing special happened on Wednesday, sooo, I'm pretty sure they just think I'm botting from browsing or something.  

Forcive Habit

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:18 am
Someone in another guild I'm in was banned for suspicion of botting months ago, but she did get her account back. Don't give up hope, Zan! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:56 am
*giggles like a schoolgirl* I was talking to my b/f last night and he called me "pretty" fat, and I like thought he was making fun of me cause I am fat, but he was like "you've always been pretty, you have a pretty face" and I was like "DAWWWWW". I love when he compliments me. I'm such a loser. rofl And then we had lots of "fun" if you get my drift. twisted  

Leyla Giselle

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:22 am
Yay for sweet boyfriends. heart whee  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:39 am
Sunegami
Yay for sweet boyfriends. heart whee

I concur! 3nodding 4laugh  

Angelic Muse

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:11 pm
New News:

Margie has been career changed so Monday she is returning to GDB. On that same day and time, we are getting a new puppy! Black lab female by the name of "Rica"

I killed myself and five other people taking them 4 miles up a steep hill, down a steep hill and then back up and down that same steep hill.
I was between an easy day tomorrow or a hard day, but I'm going for hard and trying to push a 40acre problem in one hour. More hills, drainages and ticks...rrr...and whatever else is out there too ^.^

Yay..mm..I realize now that nothing else has been going on in my life, yay for monotony.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 769 770 771 772 773 774 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games