Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 770 771 772 773 774 775 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaviv

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:31 pm
Botting looks very different from human page-refreshing. There's a very distinctly inhuman timing of page-views - nobody moves that fast for such a period.

I have never heard of anyone being banned unfairly for botting; among other things, everyone I know who has been banned has been pretty up-front and honest that "yeah, I was botting."

Also: if at any time in your account's history you used a bot, you can be banned. It doesn't have to be recent. Sorry, but that's how this stuff works. I don't make the rules (and even if I did, I'm not sure I'd change that one).  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:03 pm
The job which I applied for, I didn't get. When I told my sister she said that the reason they didn't consider me is because of how I dressed when I went for the interview.  

Crenn

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:27 pm
Crenn
The job which I applied for, I didn't get. When I told my sister she said that the reason they didn't consider me is because of how I dressed when I went for the interview.

Well, appearance is very important; dress, behavior, posture, body language, etc. Not sure your sister can rightfully say what it was that made them decline you though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:35 pm
Being a university student proberly doesn't help the matter.  

Crenn

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:14 am
http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/285428/

Poor DCRabbit. sad  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:52 am
Ouch o.o  

Af Mas

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:08 am
Leyla Giselle
http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/285428/

Poor DCRabbit. sad

I didn't realize those two lived so close.

Even a small stroke is some serious business. A stroke does far more damage than a heart attack. I really do hope it caused some negligible damage.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:09 pm
Shaviv
Botting looks very different from human page-refreshing. There's a very distinctly inhuman timing of page-views - nobody moves that fast for such a period.

I have never heard of anyone being banned unfairly for botting; among other things, everyone I know who has been banned has been pretty up-front and honest that "yeah, I was botting."

Also: if at any time in your account's history you used a bot, you can be banned. It doesn't have to be recent. Sorry, but that's how this stuff works. I don't make the rules (and even if I did, I'm not sure I'd change that one).

Rofl, then I guess I'm getting my accont back. I would never condone the use of a bot. It makes everything so unfair for the rest of us poor people who can't buy the collectibles. Shavvy, stick up for me! Tell them I didn't do anything =_=  

Forcive Habit

FogSage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:32 pm
Lyrim, if you're out there, I'm sorry I haven't sent the things I promised I would. I just moved into college and I've been so busy. Don't worry. I'll mail them next Monday. It would've been this Monday, but I always overlook something when I leave my house.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:38 pm
Apparently, it's not just the good that die young, but celebrities too.  

FogSage

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:15 pm
I remembered why I like Nintendo today. My dad is cleaning out his den (basically the storage room now a days) and he came across the our old Nintendo (NES). Anyways spent two seconds plugging it in to the TV flipped it on, and what do you know it still works perfect. Both the controllers and our two games also still work perfect with it. Amazing, that thing is about as old as me and it still does what it was built to do. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:21 pm
Krissim Klaw
I remembered why I like Nintendo today. My dad is cleaning out his den (basically the storage room now a days) and he came across the our old Nintendo (NES). Anyways spent two seconds plugging it in to the TV flipped it on, and what do you know it still works perfect. Both the controllers and our two games also still work perfect with it. Amazing, that thing is about as old as me and it still does what it was built to do. whee

I've heard numerous stories like this about Nintendo. ^^

I have one too actually. About a week after getting my DS, my dad finds a copy of Nintendogs in a parking lot(just the game). The label obviously got wet and is coming off, cart's look like it's been chewed a bit, and it works just fine for me. Yay free game!  

Eddily

FogSage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:45 pm
******** Halo tourney...... stressed

Tonight of all nights is the night when all the assholes come out and decide to have a huge Halo tournament. Only problem is that some of us have ******** CLASSES the next morning, and we can't sleep for the screaming of the players and the large, eardrum-molesting explosions from the TV. They're technically not supposed to be this active at this late a time, since people ARE sleeping, but apparently they've somehow skated around that rule. -___-

I foresee a mental breakdown tomorrow for me. =_=  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:17 pm
Well, I guess I didn't get the job. I was told I'd get a call no later than Tuesday, after they checked my references. It's almost Wednesday. *sigh* I must have ******** something up...With my other two jobs I was hired right on the spot once I got an interview. confused

Also Fog, tell them to stfu and see if you can get like...whoever is in charge of enforcing that rule to tell them to stfu too. I mean, if it's that disrupting something should be done about it.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:11 am
It is four in the morning over here in my little room. I just had a godawful nightmare where everyone except for me and Samuel L. Jackson (actually, he turns into one in the end) turned into zombies and we were barricading ourselves in a house. Actually, first, my stepmother died for some reason (I don't wish her ill at all, so I don't know why I'm dreaming this.) and then my step-sister that lives on the other side of my aunt's house died apparently. For some reason, my name came up as "Little Alex" and apparently I was in the trailer with my step-sister, even though the REAL me was in my aunt's house. I vaguely remember my aunt leaving before it was too late, and then Samuel L. Jackson showed up and we just sat there, me trying to contact the outside world on my laptop. He finally goes nuts, stir-crazy and unlocks the doors and opens the windows, only to realize the error of his ways as human beings with pale skin, eyes as black as ink with tiny white pupils, force their way in and basically drag him off to God knows where. I foolishly run back for my laptop and when I turn around, they're all after me. And then I woke up.

*shakes* I can't go back to sleep after that. It's like Shaun of the Dead, except so much ******** worse.......  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 770 771 772 773 774 775 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games