Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 771 772 773 774 775 776 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:06 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
she smiled "i hope your going to be here, you know to be a father"

"yes...ill be there"
she looked at him "promise?"

"promise"
she smiled "thats good" she looked up at him "we need to spend more time together"

"yes we do"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:10 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
she smiled "i hope your going to be here, you know to be a father"

"yes...ill be there"

"promise"
she smiled "thats good" she looked up at him "we need to spend more time together"

"yes we do"
"so lets start, i havent seen you in a while, so come on" she smiled softly and held his hand  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:12 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"promise"

"yes we do"
"so lets start, i havent seen you in a while, so come on" she smiled softly and held his hand

he walkes with her  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:16 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"promise"

"yes we do"

he walkes with her
she looks up at him "ok so where to start, well your son keeps kicking" she said lightly laughing, she placed a hand over her stomach smiling  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:19 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"yes we do"

he walkes with her
she looks up at him "ok so where to start, well your son keeps kicking" she said lightly laughing, she placed a hand over her stomach smiling

"yeah....me or the others cant wait untill john is born"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:21 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"yes we do"

he walkes with her

"i cant wait either" she smiled "here feel him kick" she gently took his hand and placed it over her stomach, she smiled looking back up at him  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:28 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

he walkes with her

"i cant wait either" she smiled "here feel him kick" she gently took his hand and placed it over her stomach, she smiled looking back up at him

he smiles and said "yeah...he is kicking"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:30 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

he walkes with her

she smiled "he keeps me up sometimes" she sighs smiling "but hey i love him and thats all that matters" she hugs him "its good to finally be together again" she said holding him  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:32 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she smiled "he keeps me up sometimes" she sighs smiling "but hey i love him and thats all that matters" she hugs him "its good to finally be together again" she said holding him

"its good being with you"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:34 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"you must be hungry" she said looking at him  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:38 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"yes i am"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:43 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"yes i am"
"come on, lets go get something to eat"  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:45 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"yes i am"

"thank you"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:47 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"yes i am"

"thank you"
she smiled "no problem" she looks at him "so where do you want to eat?"  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:50 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"yes i am"

"thank you"
she smiled "no problem" she looks at him "so where do you want to eat?"

"surprise me"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 771 772 773 774 775 776 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games