Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 771 772 773 774 775 776 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:37 am
Eddily
Krissim Klaw
I remembered why I like Nintendo today. My dad is cleaning out his den (basically the storage room now a days) and he came across the our old Nintendo (NES). Anyways spent two seconds plugging it in to the TV flipped it on, and what do you know it still works perfect. Both the controllers and our two games also still work perfect with it. Amazing, that thing is about as old as me and it still does what it was built to do. whee

I've heard numerous stories like this about Nintendo. ^^

I have one too actually. About a week after getting my DS, my dad finds a copy of Nintendogs in a parking lot(just the game). The label obviously got wet and is coming off, cart's look like it's been chewed a bit, and it works just fine for me. Yay free game!
Yes, I have had great luck with Nintendo's last ability. So far I've never had one of their products stop working on me. X3

Playing some of the old games really makes me nostalgic. I wish some of the game companies would create some new fun side scrollers occasionally. Yes, awesome graphics are great and all, but that doesn't change the fact that old school simpler graphics can be amazing too. Not everything has to be rendered in perfect, eye poping 3D  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:52 am
Krissim Klaw
Eddily
Krissim Klaw
I remembered why I like Nintendo today. My dad is cleaning out his den (basically the storage room now a days) and he came across the our old Nintendo (NES). Anyways spent two seconds plugging it in to the TV flipped it on, and what do you know it still works perfect. Both the controllers and our two games also still work perfect with it. Amazing, that thing is about as old as me and it still does what it was built to do. whee

I have one too actually. About a week after getting my DS, my dad finds a copy of Nintendogs in a parking lot(just the game). The label obviously got wet and is coming off, cart's look like it's been chewed a bit, and it works just fine for me. Yay free game!
Yes, I have had great luck with Nintendo's last ability. So far I've never had one of their products stop working on me. X3

Playing some of the old games really makes me nostalgic. I wish some of the game companies would create some new fun side scrollers occasionally. Yes, awesome graphics are great and all, but that doesn't change the fact that old school simpler graphics can be amazing too. Not everything has to be rendered in perfect, eye poping 3D

I guess that's why ur mr gay is having so much success, if you realize, a big deal of the game you actually get to play it in 2d-´platform mode, with the obvious adition of gravity puzzles, wich is all goooood, platform games are not dead =D  

Shiro Netsune

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:45 pm
Guh, today has been soooooo fun. My sister has been vomiting for no apparent reason (like, no fever or any other symptoms....just puke). And since it has been demonstrated that being in close proximity to said vomit makes my mother vomit and my brother's a douche...Well, guess who gets to clean up? biggrin

Nothing quite like the sight, smell and sound of vomit in stereo! Well, maybe except for getting to wash the resulting laundry.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:14 pm
Krissim Klaw
Eddily
Krissim Klaw

Play Castlevania games, it's one series where it's better off in 2D and the 3D haven't been so great. =3  

Eddily

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:34 pm
I went to a steakhouse for my birthday dinner and promptly got sick (stomach flu) as soon as I sat down. Complete with fever and..almost vomiting but not quite. Nevertheless..I forced myself to eat (not a good thing) and have been sick since.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:55 am
Awww Rainey, hope you get better soon!! Happy birthday regardless domokun

I'm thoroughly convinced that MTV is taking over Gaia.  

LilKitty115

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:21 am
Thanks.

On another..better note, I got time off from work in order to go to Switzerland wit my sister and possibly my brother. We'll be going to the Swiss Alps and hostelling our way up there. The good thing about going in the winter is that there are very few tourists and italso seems that Switzerland doesn;t attract that many people...more the outdoorsy types anyway.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:56 pm
I had a really hard time coming to terms with the administrators' desires and demands of me. It's complicated by the fact that I used to have a serious romantic interest in one of them, and she knew it and knows it. It's also complicated by the fact that she's the one I go to most often, when I feel I need help or advice from an administrator.

But... it got resolved, with only minor bruising of my pride. I can live with the new site rules even if I don't agree with all of them; in any case, I can't be called upon to enforce most of them because I'm only a site assistance mod.  

Shaviv

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:30 pm
My grandmother's getting married to her boyfriend. The only reason I know is mom wanted me to sign a "Congrats on your marriage!" card for her today. Well, don't I feel out of the damn loop. I have very mixed feelings on it. I mean, I want her to be happy...but I really don't like the guy. Even putting all his irritating characteristics and my personal opinion of him aside, he made her get rid of all her animals and I know that made her really sad. So, I don't know if she's with him because she's truly happy, or if she just doesn't want to live the end of her life alone. *sigh*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:51 pm
shoki_de_nai
My grandmother's getting married to her boyfriend. The only reason I know is mom wanted me to sign a "Congrats on your marriage!" card for her today. Well, don't I feel out of the damn loop. I have very mixed feelings on it. I mean, I want her to be happy...but I really don't like the guy. Even putting all his irritating characteristics and my personal opinion of him aside, he made her get rid of all her animals and I know that made her really sad. So, I don't know if she's with him because she's truly happy, or if she just doesn't want to live the end of her life alone. *sigh*
Why did he make her get rid of her animals? @__@  

Krissim Klaw

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:56 pm
Krissim Klaw
shoki_de_nai
Why did he make her get rid of her animals? @__@

I don't know. It really upset me though. I mean, not only did it make my grandma sad...but the animals are probably none too happy either. One was an old dog at the end of his life, his pack mates are dead, and now on top of his old-dog ailments, he's gotta adjust to a new family. =/  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:43 pm
You know what? Emo-rant-dump-whatever time.

Life just keeps on sucking. My mom is working at a laundromat, temporarily and off the books while the boss is away. She's got two masters and an assload of work experience and she's working at a job that won't even support the bills.
I get one interview, after nine months of searching, and I ******** it up somehow. The jerks never called me like they said they would. I would call them, but I figure it means I didn't get the job. I don't need to hear their "Oh, I'm sorry" and excuses. Maybe I should have mentioned our financial situation and used pity to get the job.
I haven't slept properly in WEEKS. It's showing heavily under my eyes and I'm always tired. I can't fall asleep, stay asleep, or get into a deep enough sleep. I'm so tired I want to cry.
I lost the extra medication I bought before our insurance ran out. It just up and dissa-freaking-peared! No one knows where it went and the pharmacy lent me like, a weeks worth. After that, no more meds! Yay! Even more of a depressive spiral ahead!
My mate hasn't been on much anymore, and he's one of the few things that keeps me sane.
I've been suicidal more often than I'm comfortable with lately.

And what caused this rant? I lit a scented candle to relax myself and spilled red wax on my carpet, and it won't come out. Straw that broke the camel's back I suppose.

....GRAH.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:49 am
Just six more working days left at my old job and in exactly one week I start my new one. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:41 pm
Diana Vulpes
Just six more working days left at my old job and in exactly one week I start my new one. 3nodding

Grats!  

Af Mas

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:42 pm
shoki_de_nai
You know what? Emo-rant-dump-whatever time.

Life just keeps on sucking. My mom is working at a laundromat, temporarily and off the books while the boss is away. She's got two masters and an assload of work experience and she's working at a job that won't even support the bills.
I get one interview, after nine months of searching, and I ******** it up somehow. The jerks never called me like they said they would. I would call them, but I figure it means I didn't get the job. I don't need to hear their "Oh, I'm sorry" and excuses. Maybe I should have mentioned our financial situation and used pity to get the job.
I haven't slept properly in WEEKS. It's showing heavily under my eyes and I'm always tired. I can't fall asleep, stay asleep, or get into a deep enough sleep. I'm so tired I want to cry.
I lost the extra medication I bought before our insurance ran out. It just up and dissa-freaking-peared! No one knows where it went and the pharmacy lent me like, a weeks worth. After that, no more meds! Yay! Even more of a depressive spiral ahead!
My mate hasn't been on much anymore, and he's one of the few things that keeps me sane.
I've been suicidal more often than I'm comfortable with lately.

And what caused this rant? I lit a scented candle to relax myself and spilled red wax on my carpet, and it won't come out. Straw that broke the camel's back I suppose.

....GRAH.

I wanna ask you something later. Hang in there Shoki  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 771 772 773 774 775 776 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games