Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 772 773 774 775 776 777 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:55 pm
Shiro Netsune

I guess that's why ur mr gay is having so much success, if you realize, a big deal of the game you actually get to play it in 2d-´platform mode, with the obvious adition of gravity puzzles, wich is all goooood, platform games are not dead =D
Gah missed this post somehow, Is it sad I had to look up what UR MR Gay was?

All joking aside, I loved that game. I've been waiting for a Mario game like that since the one for the N64. It was soooooooooo much fun. I beat everything, and unlocked Luigi. Took a break after that but I'll probably rebeat everything with Luigi just for fun. It really was such a fun game.

It also came at a good time since I got it on my birthday. Two days before my birthday, we had to put my mom's horse down. Since she played the Mario for the N64, I managed to talk her into playing it. Provided her and me with 3-4 weeks of fun distractions and I think it was really therapeutic for her to be doing something other than just thinking about her loss.

Eddily- I keep meaning to pick up one of the Castlevania games. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:33 pm
I just had a run in with a Mormon missionary. lol.

It wasn't so bad. He and a friend were on bikes, the friend went ahead to do something and he stopped me while I was walking. I had just come from the Uni Center with food and he asked me if there were any good restaurants around. In a college town like this, there's lots of food, but little of it is good. He was about the same age as I was, and he seemed fairly mellow and laid back. Asked me about my religion and if I had ever heard of the Mormon Church. What a silly question. EVERYONE knows about the Mormon Church, even just casually. I mean, it's one of the fastest growing religions, besides Islam, in the US. Upon telling him I wasn't particularly religious, he asked why. This is one of the things about being gay that can either be a good thing or a bad thing, depending on the situation. I felt safe enough to tell him I was homosexual, and I could almost feel the disappointment oozing out of him. I furthered his unhappiness at losing a potential convert by telling him that God granted me this sexuality, and, seeing as how He hasn't made me straight for the past 7 years, I decided to just go with it. Yadda yadda, he tells me he was able to change through prayer and suchlike, gives me a card with a link to the Book of Mormon online, we shake hands, and I'm off.

Why is it that everyone has designs on my soul these days? First it was the Catholics and then the Protestants and then the Fundamentalists and now it's the Mormons. I must exude charm from all my bodily orifices or something. xD  

FogSage

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:58 pm
So. My boyfriend and I just got back from going to see Cloverfield.

Ho s**t. I'm gonna need some time to recover from this one before I go to bed. What a mindjob.

It was an awesome movie. . . but I don't think I'll ever see it again. eek

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:28 pm
Sunegami

Ho s**t. I'm gonna need some time to recover from this one before I go to bed. What a mindjob.

Imagine seeing it on an I-Max screen.

Selene Aries

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:59 pm
Diana Vulpes
Sunegami

Oh so is it a worthwhile watch then? I don't usually bother with horror movies in theater because I rarely find them that good. This one's ambiguous previews have left me unsure if it looks like it will be good or suck. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:14 am
Krissim Klaw
Oh so is it a worthwhile watch then? I don't usually bother with horror movies in theater because I rarely find them that good. This one's ambiguous previews have left me unsure if it looks like it will be good or suck. XD

Not seen it yet, but want to. People seem to either love it or hate it.

Selene Aries

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:21 am
Diana Vulpes

gonk

Seriously, though, that movie creeped me out and kept me on the edge of my seat until the very end. It was brilliant, but freaky.

@Kriss: I really can't handle horror movies, but this one was more suspense than "shock horror". I do recommend it. 3nodding

One bit of "warning", though: a lot of people seem to be complaining about feeling nauseated because the camera is so shaky through about 95% of the movie. I didn't have that problem, but some friends we went with did.

I'm also having fun reading the threads about it on imdb. whee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:54 am
FogSage
I must exude charm from all my bodily orifices or something. xD

You have the making of a prophet, FogSage. A bit of L. Ron Hubbard in your soul, perhaps?

It'll serve you well. ;3  

Shaviv

Shaviv

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:55 am
Sunegami

Everyone I asked about it, in the student center's commuter lounge, said it sucked abominably. Oh well - I don't see that many movies anyway. Maybe I'll rent it on DVD.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:08 am
Shaviv
Everyone I asked about it, in the student center's commuter lounge, said it sucked abominably. Oh well - I don't see that many movies anyway. Maybe I'll rent it on DVD.

I think what most peoples' problems with it was that they went in expecting a standard monster movie. This wasn't; it was a movie about people surviving (or trying to survive) a monster attack. Which is quite different.

All the normal viewer omnipotence of a monster movie was taken away; you knew exactly as much as the main characters did, and no more. I really liked that.

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:23 am
Sunegami
Shaviv

I think what most peoples' problems with it was that they went in expecting a standard monster movie. This wasn't; it was a movie about people surviving (or trying to survive) a monster attack. Which is quite different.

All the normal viewer omnipotence of a monster movie was taken away; you knew exactly as much as the main characters did, and no more. I really liked that.
That's what the majority of Zombie movies are about razz

I'd love to see Wold War Z adapted on film. It'd be interesting.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:40 am
Leyla Giselle
Sunegami
Shaviv

Yea, that's what I figured. I am, however, not as interested in zombie movies, so you'll have to forgive my ignorance on the topic. whee

I don't think I've ever heard of that one. I would assume it's a zombie story, though, from the Z (behold my powers of logic! xd ).

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:29 am
Sunegami
Leyla Giselle
Sunegami
Shaviv

Yea, that's what I figured. I am, however, not as interested in zombie movies, so you'll have to forgive my ignorance on the topic. whee

I don't think I've ever heard of that one. I would assume it's a zombie story, though, from the Z (behold my powers of logic! xd ).
xD

World War Z is a book written by Max Brooks (son of Mel Brooks), that is a bunch of seperate stories told by differant people about their struggle to survive the zombies as they consume the world. It's pretty much told chronologically, from the people who first heard something was wrong, to the point where the zombies still infest the earth, but are somewhat controlled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:52 pm
This is a message for Shavvy, if he ever sees it. I think I know why I got banned. Yesterday it seemed strange that my gold on this character was sitting at 11k, so I logged off and checked it today, and it's sitting at 15k. I changed my password on this account, so hopefully it stops going up. I don't want to get banned AGAIN, for something I'm not doing. I wish there was a way for users to have an overview of their cash flow... where it's comming from and where it's going and such.  

Forcive Habit

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:30 pm
I GOT A JOB!!! biggrin
This lady from church was all "Hey, I know someone who needs help." And we went to meet her, and I got hired! So, now I'm working at a day care business this woman runs at her house. She needs extra help 'cause she's due to have her own baby soon, and she doesn't think her current assistant is working out, so she'll have to replace her as well.

Anyway...I start tomorrow! 3nodding  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 772 773 774 775 776 777 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games