Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 774 775 776 777 778 779 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:29 am
still with a single drop of blood on his shirt, a small one he aproached shun "are you sure you dont want to contact an record company?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:31 am
notingles
still with a single drop of blood on his shirt, a small one he aproached shun "are you sure you dont want to contact an record company?"

Shun looked at him and shook his head. "No, I'm good." he said politely.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

rena akai

Friendly Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:32 am
*she falls asleep in the grass. completely vulnerable to anything.*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:33 am
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
((hi brb))
Tokoyoshi was holding Kinyo. your going to kill me they were both covored in blood... Mostly toko...kinyo was covered for a different reason.

(Hey and okay.)
Shun finished paying then got up and was heading to the street. He saw them covered in blood and went up to them. "Are you guys okay?" He asked worriedly.
((homemade strawberry pankakes.))
He looks at Shun. "she's better than I am."  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:34 am
blessedheart
notingles

"ok... did you saw any big guys on red armor?"((back in the woods)), vlad makes his apearance in half-bat, looking at rena, then draging her to the villa and puting her on the werehouse, then back to fling around aimesly  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:35 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
((hi brb))
Tokoyoshi was holding Kinyo. your going to kill me they were both covored in blood... Mostly toko...kinyo was covered for a different reason.

(Hey and okay.)
Shun finished paying then got up and was heading to the street. He saw them covered in blood and went up to them. "Are you guys okay?" He asked worriedly.

(Yum whee )
Shun looks at Toko-yoshi. "Let me treat you guys." He said, leading them to a tree and sat them on the grass. Shun then brought out his first aid stuff from his g and began to clean them up.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:36 am
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

"ok... did you saw any big guys on red armor?"((back in the woods)), vlad makes his apearance in half-bat, looking at rena, then draging her to the villa and puting her on the werehouse, then back to fling around aimesly

"Not lately." Shun admitted to him. He hasn't seen them since last night.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:38 am
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

"oh well, that means you did saw then once... i'm looking for them to... nevermind"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:39 am
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
((hi brb))

(Hey and okay.)

(Yum whee )
Shun looks at Toko-yoshi. "Let me treat you guys." He said, leading them to a tree and sat them on the grass. Shun then brought out his first aid stuff from his g and began to clean them up.

"thanks" he puts kinyo up to the tree. He looked at her. Then at shun.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:40 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
((hi brb))

(Hey and okay.)

(Yum whee )

"thanks" he puts kinyo up to the tree. He looked at her. Then at shun.

"Your welcome." Shun said as he knotted the bandages and wiped all the blood away then went to treat Kinyo.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:41 am
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

"oh well, that means you did saw then once... i'm looking for them to... nevermind"

Shun tilted his head; slightly confused.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:42 am
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

"in any case were did you saw them last?"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:44 am
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

"Going to the hills to the northeast." Shun said, pointing that way to the hills.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:45 am
(ok i am left out so ill just go around gaia being bored)  

rena akai

Friendly Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:47 am
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

"Going to the hills to the northeast." Shun said, pointing that way to the hills.
"thank god... its the oposite direction from my villa, its hard and expencive to get anything built over an lab" ed satarts walking towards the hills "shun, can you borrow me one of your swords?"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 774 775 776 777 778 779 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games