Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 774 775 776 777 778 779 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:11 pm
I don't feel right concerning something. I don't really wanna say it in public, but I think it might be rather shocking x_x  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:12 pm
Unless you're covering for someone who committed a murder or is trafficking in illegal substances/human beings, I don't think it'd be that bad to say.  

FogSage

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:15 pm
Af Mas
I don't feel right concerning something. I don't really wanna say it in public, but I think it might be rather shocking x_x
O___O NOoooo you have to say it now, no far being such a tease.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:16 pm
FogSage
Unless you're covering for someone who committed a murder or is trafficking in illegal substances/human beings, I don't think it'd be that bad to say.

No, of course not. It's more along the lines of who I thought I've been for the past few years, and the more I think about it, the more I really see that I've been wrong this whole time. Ugh...I feel like I've been living a lie and leading people on  

Af Mas

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:18 pm
Af Mas
FogSage

No, of course not. It's more along the lines of who I thought I've been for the past few years, and the more I think about it, the more I really see that I've been wrong this whole time. Ugh...I feel like I've been living a lie and leading people on

Who you thought you were? In what context? Physically? Sexually?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:24 pm
FogSage
Af Mas
FogSage

Sexually, pretty much x_x I'm just thankful nothing overly drastic has occurred to really make me come to this conclusion  

Af Mas

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:34 pm
Af Mas
FogSage
Af Mas
FogSage

Sexually, pretty much x_x I'm just thankful nothing overly drastic has occurred to really make me come to this conclusion

Nothing wrong with finding out you're not what you thought you were. It's unsettling, yes, but at least you're better off for it.

....right? >.>  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:38 pm
FogSage
Af Mas
FogSage
Af Mas
FogSage

Nothing wrong with finding out you're not what you thought you were. It's unsettling, yes, but at least you're better off for it.

....right? >.>

We'll just have to wait and see  

Af Mas

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:00 pm
I'm so ********. I didn't finish my media writing.

Oh well. Can't be helped. I did what I could, but the article I wrote looks like positive s**t. I'm pretty sure that I did some quote stacking and some other really ******** up s**t.

Pardon all the swearing I'm doing tonight. I tend to do it without thinking.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:28 am
I love companies who make functions of machines only available if you buy some software or card.

I got a 'free' (my father got it for me with his points) 7.1MP camera. It's an Olympus FE-210 which takes ok photos (not the best, but it's better than the other cameras I have) but when using the full 'quality' with internal memory.... I can literally take only 1 picture then the memory is full. So I need a xD memory card which I picked up today. I got a 2GB Fuji xD card and not an Olympus one (some of the functions of this camera is only available with an Olympus xD card because it has special 'software' on the card), and sadly no other functionality is unlocked but I'm greatful that I can take more than 1 image now. But I decide to do a little research into this problem to see if there is something to download to get the special 'software' onto my card. I found out that in the card header which the majority of devices can't read/write there is a little bit of data. In Olympus xD cards, this data contains everything you'd find in a normal xD card, however, there is something different at the end of data, this is literally what is that data written in HEX:
OLYMPUS#PAN_#2.0

Where as a normal xD card would have this:
_______#____#0.0

There is no special software for the extra features on that xD card, just those little bytes of data. I also found out it's possible to write that data into an xD card.  

Crenn

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:55 am
It are snowing on my place of staying! *durr*

No seriously, it's snowing. A lot. And apparently, we're sposed to get a lot more tonight and tomorrow morning. Which means that classes have a 25% chance of being canceled, since some of the instructors commute.

Oh, how I pray for it. I don't want to take my Geography test.

Edit: .....this snow is amazing. I love it.

The snowflakes are HUGE! They're uberflakes! And they're falling so fast and hard too. I know I'm not supposed to take pictures in cold weather with my camera, but I couldn't help it and took all the ******** pictures I could hold, which seems to be around ten. Some of them are quite good.

No sign of ice at all, which is good. Snow and slush can be dealt with. Ice is bad.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:48 pm
Oh, hey hey! My new job starts tomorrow. blaugh  

Selene Aries

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:59 pm
As much as I love kids, watching eleven all by yourself is a bit of a handful. The assistant had a day off, and our boss had a lot of stuff to do herself, so I got to watch all the kids alone most of the day and it was the longest shift I've had yet. gonk Roman was overtired and kept hitting the other kids, Skylor's (whom I hadn't met before) favorite words are "mine" and "no," the older boys kept rough-housing and hurting themselves/other kids, Dylan was convinced Ty didn't want to be his friend anymore, Dean kept crying because he's a drama queen....
Guh, I still have a headache...but it might be from the continuous lack of sleep. ::flops over::  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:10 am
I'm considering on applying for a job at the Nicktoons Studio. I just need the money first so I have a place to live..XD

So for now, going to try and apply for an artist position on the pet game Subeta. (whenever they return that is).  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:42 am
Kakarotto-san
I'm considering on applying for a job at the Nicktoons Studio. I just need the money first so I have a place to live..XD

So for now, going to try and apply for an artist position on the pet game Subeta. (whenever they return that is).

Subeta is back up. It's been back up since late last night.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 774 775 776 777 778 779 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games