Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 775 776 777 778 779 780 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:47 am
(Sorry rena><)
Shun then saw Rena and tilted his head. "Rena?" He asked, poking her cheek.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:49 am
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
((hi brb))
Tokoyoshi was holding Kinyo. your going to kill me they were both covored in blood... Mostly toko...kinyo was covered for a different reason.

(Hey and okay.)
Shun finished paying then got up and was heading to the street. He saw them covered in blood and went up to them. "Are you guys okay?" He asked worriedly.
((homemade strawberry pankakes.))
He looks at Shun. "she's better than I am."

(Yum whee )
Shun looks at Toko-yoshi. "Let me treat you guys." He said, leading them to a tree and sat them on the grass. Shun then brought out his first aid stuff from his g and began to clean them up.

"thanks" he puts kinyo up to the tree. He looked at her. Then at shun.

"Your welcome." Shun said as he knotted the bandages and wiped all the blood away then went to treat Kinyo.

Kinyo flinched knowing it wasn't tokoyoshi helping her. She opened her eyes a bit and saw shun. She tried getting up.
T:Kinyo you have to stay still.
He gets up and holds her shoulders down.
K:Let me g-go.
T:Stop.
K:S-Sit.
He flies to the ground
T:I hate it when you do that!  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:49 am
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
"oh well, that means you did saw then once... i'm looking for them to... nevermind"

Shun tilted his head; slightly confused.
"in any case were did you saw them last?"

"Going to the hills to the northeast." Shun said, pointing that way to the hills.
"thank god... its the oposite direction from my villa, its hard and expencive to get anything built over an lab" ed satarts walking towards the hills "shun, can you borrow me one of your swords?"

Shun tilted his head and drew out a twin blade and hand it to Ed. "Make sure you bring it back. Its precious to me." Shun said then smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:52 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
((homemade strawberry pankakes.))
He looks at Shun. "she's better than I am."

(Yum whee )
Shun looks at Toko-yoshi. "Let me treat you guys." He said, leading them to a tree and sat them on the grass. Shun then brought out his first aid stuff from his g and began to clean them up.

"thanks" he puts kinyo up to the tree. He looked at her. Then at shun.

"Your welcome." Shun said as he knotted the bandages and wiped all the blood away then went to treat Kinyo.

Kinyo flinched knowing it wasn't tokoyoshi helping her. She opened her eyes a bit and saw shun. She tried getting up.
T:Kinyo you have to stay still.
He gets up and holds her shoulders down.
K:Let me g-go.
T:Stop.
K:S-Sit.
He flies to the ground
T:I hate it when you do that!

Shun stared at Toko-yoshi then looked at Kinyo. "I'm just going to treat your injuries and thats it. So please stay still." He said, taking her arm and wiping the blood away.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:53 am
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
"oh well, that means you did saw then once... i'm looking for them to... nevermind"

Shun tilted his head; slightly confused.

"Going to the hills to the northeast." Shun said, pointing that way to the hills.
"thank god... its the oposite direction from my villa, its hard and expencive to get anything built over an lab" ed satarts walking towards the hills "shun, can you borrow me one of your swords?"

Shun tilted his head and drew out a twin blade and hand it to Ed. "Make sure you bring it back. Its precious to me." Shun said then smiled.
"if i dont give it back in two hours go to the hills fetch it", ed shaped the blade to look like an katana, and then took an large piece of wood and shifted into an stealth, then he stealthed the sword and headed to the hills with an grim  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:59 am
((srry, I'm on my iPod and I can't scroll down. Ps she isn't injured.))
"Im not hurt...this isn't my blood..." she looked at Tokoyoshi. "Its his and his sisters."  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:00 am
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

"if i dont give it back in two hours go to the hills fetch it", ed shaped the blade to look like an katana, and then took an large piece of wood and shifted into an stealth, then he stealthed the sword and headed to the hills with an grim

"Right." Shun said and prayed he would come back with it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:02 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
"Im not hurt...this isn't my blood..." she looked at Tokoyoshi. "Its his and his sisters."

(KK my bad><)
"You should still wipe it off." He stated as he gave her a cloth then went to help Toko-yoshi. "You okay?" He asked,  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:04 am
ed now was on the other side of the hills, some khrom soldiers were there, ed neaked up to the canmp, once behind the first KS((i'l call the soldiers like that)), he made an atacking stance silently, and unsteathed the sword with great speed, slicing half of the KS's chest and heart clean, then ed again went to the shadows  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:07 am
notingles
ed now was on the other side of the hills, some khrom soldiers were there, ed neaked up to the canmp, once behind the first KS((i'l call the soldiers like that)), he made an atacking stance silently, and unsteathed the sword with great speed, slicing half of the KS's chest and heart clean, then ed again went to the shadows

(Go Ed go surprised )  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:08 am
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever

(KK my bad><)
"You should still wipe it off." He stated as he gave her a cloth then went to help Toko-yoshi. "You okay?" He asked,

"Yea." he thought about his sister. "You see what happened was kinyo was under control. To test if the controller real was controling her, he made her kill someone of my blood. She killed my sister Kikyo and then she tried to kill me. She snapped out of it last second.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:12 am
((page 777!)), the twin sword falls in front of shun with an note: i think it got a small chip, when i atacked one of the soldiers so i wont risk it, now ed stole one of the axes, throwing it at another KS, making both an grat cut and keeping stuck at it's back  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

rena akai

Friendly Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:12 am
blessedheart
(Sorry rena><)
Shun then saw Rena and tilted his head. "Rena?" He asked, poking her cheek.
*she wakes up and yawns* oh hi Shun-kun. nanno~  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:16 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever

(KK my bad><)

"Yea." he thought about his sister. "You see what happened was kinyo was under control. To test if the controller real was controling her, he made her kill someone of my blood. She killed my sister Kikyo and then she tried to kill me. She snapped out of it last second.

"Thats terrible." shun said sadly, thining of his sister Kiki.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:18 am
notingles
((page 777!)), the twin sword falls in front of shun with an note: i think it got a small chip, when i atacked one of the soldiers so i wont risk it, now ed stole one of the axes, throwing it at another KS, making both an grat cut and keeping stuck at it's back

Shun looked at the note then his blade and frowned. There was a small chip... he then sighed and put it back in its sheath.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 775 776 777 778 779 780 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games