Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 776 777 778 779 780 781 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:21 pm
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia

ya forgot I have known ya all your life dear Kasai....there is nothing I can not imagine ya doing....

Yadda yadda yaaaaa.... waaaa....:::she turns around and moons Sky:::

**shrugs** that does not surprise me....

:::digs around at the bar and finds a tube of toothpaste and jumps back to toadzilla's back and gives an evil laugh and then giggles innocently opening the tube and squeezing it out on Sky's head::: Opps

**grabbing a towel then taking off my hat and wiping off the toothpaste** I still say ya are by no means innocent and what ya just did proves it....

:::giggles dumping a bucket of water all over Sky::: Well at least you still be minty fresh!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:25 pm
Reve Casse
MuyamiKasai
Reve Casse
MuyamiKasai
Reve Casse

-smirks looking at Kat and Kasai, then raises her voice enough from where she is sitting so they can hear her over the scuffle chuckling- You're right Kat. She isn't that innocent.

Hey Miss Innocent Not! Feel like duct taping someone to the wall when you wake up?

:::she blinks and giggles excitedly::: What... duct tape? To the wall? Who, which wall, when can I and I'm there sis! :::does her happy dance::: Oh oh I need to bring in one of my pets... and let them drool and lick who I get to tape to the wall! :::giggles evilly:::

-chuckles- Forget the duct tape. Someone is going to need bandages. -sips her margarita then laughs- Or maybe Scabrous can stick one in his Lab. Maybe the Lunch Lady will have new meat for the Cafeteria. -wicked grin- This fight could have an interesting ending Sis.

-frowns- Please don't bring that damn Toadzilla in here. There's already enough running around.

:::leaves her table for several minutes then comes back in riding Toadzilla giggling evilly with a backpack full of duct tape::: So whose my victim sis?
User Image

-downs her margarita, then pours another from her jug raising an eyebrow at Kasai::: I asked you nicely. Even said please. And we still bring that damn toad in here. Plus I said bandages, forget the duct tape. :::tries to hide her smirk::: If that thing shits on the floor, you are cleaning it up, my sadistic little sister.

And I nicely brought Toady in sis! Face it sis, I'm a warrior not a damned medic! :::pets Toady on the side of the head::: There there its ok Aunty Reve is just not thinking about how you're dungeon trained... and if you do need to take a dump you we'll let the looser clean it up, so you don't have a thing to worry about! Yes whose a good Toadzilla!  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:27 pm
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia

ya forgot I have known ya all your life dear Kasai....there is nothing I can not imagine ya doing....

:::digs around at the bar and finds a tube of toothpaste and jumps back to toadzilla's back and gives an evil laugh and then giggles innocently opening the tube and squeezing it out on Sky's head::: Opps

**grabbing a towel then taking off my hat and wiping off the toothpaste** I still say ya are by no means innocent and what ya just did proves it....

:::giggles dumping a bucket of water all over Sky::: Well at least you still be minty fresh!

**not letting the water keep me from keeping my eyes on Arris I just ignore my daughter and watch for even the slightest movement from Arris**  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:28 pm
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia

Hey... don't bully my bud or l'll do something we both will regret  

smartalaku2

Animal Lover

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:34 pm
smartalaku2
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia

watch out smart she is riding Toadzilla....  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:35 pm
smartalaku2
Rassa Vizsla
smartalaku2
WTF?

She grins holding up her bottle of tihaar to the new guy, "Oya! Pull up a chair, if you can find one. This place is chaavla sa shebs be'striili, so don't drink from the bottles on the shelves unless you like the watered down crap, there's cases in the cabinets that has the good stuff!

(strong alcoholic drink- from Mandalore
cheers
rough as a strill's backside - phrase used to describe a bar that's a dive)

*winks* You busy Saturday night?

She smirks setting her blaster on the table in front of her looking at the new guy. "You're shitting me right?" she laughs leaning against Xal. "You got the credits aruetii? Our services are not cheap. Weekend rates are double weekday, if we have to deal with the Republic it's triple. Right now we're the only ones free this weekend."

(foreigner- non Mandalorian)

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:37 pm
Skyailia
Rassa Vizsla
Skyailia
Rassa Vizsla
Skyailia
Rassa Vizsla

She laughs but shakes her head at Sky's drink, "That smells, you ever tried mixing other things with that?"

**laughs as I look and then smell my drink** aaaah ta each his own....I must admit fresh from the source is the best but there is no one willing here at the moment....ta answer your question yeah I da from time ta time but I am not one for drinking myself silly....

She wrinkled her nose agreeing, "To each their own and to a bottle of tihaar." Being blunt she added, "No one said you had to drink yourself silly! Though wouldn't that help it not smell like the day after a battle?"

(strong alcoholic drink)

**not taking my eyes off Arris** if it is fresh then the smell is not all that bad.....

She honestly looks at Sky saying, "If I wanted to smell blood I'd go punch someone in the nose." She watched Sky and Arris wondering just what direction there were going to go. "K'oyacyi!" she said to both as she chuckled at them.

(stay alive)

**still watching Arris for any movement** ooooh I am not saying I want ta smell blood all the time....just when I am ready ta drink it then it needs the right aroma....

She sniffs the air looking at Sky no longer smelling the blood she was drinking, "Do I smell mint?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:38 pm
Rassa Vizsla
MuyamiKasai
Reve Casse
MuyamiKasai
Reve Casse

-smirks looking at Kat and Kasai, then raises her voice enough from where she is sitting so they can hear her over the scuffle chuckling- You're right Kat. She isn't that innocent.

Hey Miss Innocent Not! Feel like duct taping someone to the wall when you wake up?

:::she blinks and giggles excitedly::: What... duct tape? To the wall? Who, which wall, when can I and I'm there sis! :::does her happy dance::: Oh oh I need to bring in one of my pets... and let them drool and lick who I get to tape to the wall! :::giggles evilly:::

-chuckles- Forget the duct tape. Someone is going to need bandages. -sips her margarita then laughs- Or maybe Scabrous can stick one in his Lab. Maybe the Lunch Lady will have new meat for the Cafeteria. -wicked grin- This fight could have an interesting ending Sis.

-frowns- Please don't bring that damn Toadzilla in here. There's already enough running around.

:::leaves her table for several minutes then comes back in riding Toadzilla giggling evilly with a backpack full of duct tape::: So whose my victim sis?
User Image

She looks at Kasai on the back of what was obviously a giant toad and started laughing loudly. "That's the Toadzilla Kasai? Damn I hope that things eaten and used the litter box!"

:::she giggles petting her pet::: Toady is 100% dungeon trained.  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:41 pm
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia

**not letting the water keep me from keeping my eyes on Arris I just ignore my daughter and watch for even the slightest movement from Arris**

:::she blinks then sees whose shes watching and rolls with laughter::: Suddenly I'm reminded of Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd... "Be wery wery quiet, I'm hunting wabbit".... wellll in this case are you stalking Arris?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:42 pm
Rassa Vizsla
Skyailia
Rassa Vizsla
Skyailia
Rassa Vizsla

She wrinkled her nose agreeing, "To each their own and to a bottle of tihaar." Being blunt she added, "No one said you had to drink yourself silly! Though wouldn't that help it not smell like the day after a battle?"

(strong alcoholic drink)

**not taking my eyes off Arris** if it is fresh then the smell is not all that bad.....

She honestly looks at Sky saying, "If I wanted to smell blood I'd go punch someone in the nose." She watched Sky and Arris wondering just what direction there were going to go. "K'oyacyi!" she said to both as she chuckled at them.

(stay alive)

**still watching Arris for any movement** ooooh I am not saying I want ta smell blood all the time....just when I am ready ta drink it then it needs the right aroma....

She sniffs the air looking at Sky no longer smelling the blood she was drinking, "Do I smell mint?"

ooooh funny very funny....**not taking mt eyes off Arris as we continue to stare and study each other**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:44 pm
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia

:::she blinks then sees whose shes watching and rolls with laughter::: Suddenly I'm reminded of Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd... "Be wery wery quiet, I'm hunting wabbit".... wellll in this case are you stalking Arris?

**just ignores ya**  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:47 pm
smartalaku2
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia

:::she giggles jumping off the back of Toadzilla going to her table and opening a bottle of rum::: Does Toady want some rum too? :::giggles as Toadzilla opens her mouth and pours a bottle into her mouth::: Oh that was so good wasn't it... yes such a good girl you deserve a break from those prisoners you were licking and eating on!

:::she blinks at Smart::: Oh its you dude... bullying... naa just trying to get her smelling minty fresh! Ohhhh do something we both will regret... as long as it has us downing a few bottles of rum and ne'tra gal and irish cream and other good s**t... we're there dude! Oh Granny and Reve have the spice too, so that's good too! Oh ne'tra gal is a Mandalorian black ale, it's reallly good too and I know where Naast keeps the good s**t!

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

smartalaku2

Animal Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:48 pm
Rassa Vizsla
smartalaku2
Rassa Vizsla
smartalaku2
WTF?

She grins holding up her bottle of tihaar to the new guy, "Oya! Pull up a chair, if you can find one. This place is chaavla sa shebs be'striili, so don't drink from the bottles on the shelves unless you like the watered down crap, there's cases in the cabinets that has the good stuff!

cheers

She smirks setting her blaster on the table in front of her looking at the new guy. "You're shitting me right?" she laughs leaning against Xal. "You got the credits aruetii? Our services are not cheap. Weekend rates are double weekday, if we have to deal with the Republic it's triple. Right now we're the only ones free this weekend."

Su cuy'gar , you fine specimen.I'll take everyone available.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:49 pm
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia

**just ignores ya**

Awwww I feel so unloved and abandoned... :::giggles and opens another bottle of run and chugs several gulps from it:::  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

KaTatya

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:54 pm
smartalaku2
Rassa Vizsla
smartalaku2
Rassa Vizsla
smartalaku2
WTF?

cheers

Su cuy'gar , you fine specimen.I'll take everyone available.

**looks at ya and wonders WTF!!!!***  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 776 777 778 779 780 781 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games