Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 777 778 779 780 781 782 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:24 am
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
*renoa was on the porch on the railing of ed's villa, watching the dark clouds rolling in and nothing else. her nose twtched when she smelled the blood and wounds on ed, but didnt look.*
.....dammit june......
ed walked in without looking at reona and walked out with an small bag and new clothes, he throws the bag at reona

*renoa jumped when the bag hit her and then picked it up, looking at you skeptically*
okay...one: where have you been...and two: what?
"one:fighting a few soldiers from an mad blood god, and two, i threw away the dirty clothes i was using when i foght and had nothing softer to throw at you"

>.>
......you are still crazy.....
*drops the bag again*
....it's going to rain...a pretty big storm by the looks of it....i suggest you stay inside.
"and what if i..." the rain starst fiercly and sudently "dont break my thing" ed says entering the villa

*rolls eyes, stepping off of the porch and into the rain. giving a loud whistle, she waited*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:28 am
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

*renoa jumped when the bag hit her and then picked it up, looking at you skeptically*
"one:fighting a few soldiers from an mad blood god, and two, i threw away the dirty clothes i was using when i foght and had nothing softer to throw at you"

>.>
*drops the bag again*
....it's going to rain...a pretty big storm by the looks of it....i suggest you stay inside.
"and what if i..." the rain starst fiercly and sudently "dont break my thing" ed says entering the villa

*rolls eyes, stepping off of the porch and into the rain. giving a loud whistle, she waited*
and an meteor starts to fall, an enourmous one the size of a house, it falls and grinds into the earth, stoping but inches from reona and the villa's gate, ed had fast sleep and did not woke up from the mounstruous sound  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:31 am
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

>.>
*drops the bag again*

and an meteor starts to fall, an enourmous one the size of a house, it falls and grinds into the earth, stoping but inches from reona and the villa's gate, ed had fast sleep and did not woke up from the mounstruous sound

*renoa crossed her arms over her face when it spat up dirt on impact. when it finally stopped, she lookede at it lowering her arms, then looked up at the rainy sky*
well that's a new one.....
*she looked back at the meteor, walking it's circumference and examining it skeptically*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:33 am
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

>.>
*drops the bag again*

*renoa crossed her arms over her face when it spat up dirt on impact. when it finally stopped, she lookede at it lowering her arms, then looked up at the rainy sky*
*she looked back at the meteor, walking it's circumference and examining it skeptically*
an uryomion ((read egscomics.com to understand)) left it "do you know three guys named edward, vlad and hedge?"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:35 am
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

>.>
*drops the bag again*

an uryomion ((read egscomics.com to understand)) left it "do you know three guys named edward, vlad and hedge?"

that is...who wants to know? and why? *crosses arms*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:37 am
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

(( www.egscomics.com )) "me and... becalse i wanna know how my newphews are like"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:40 am
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

(( www.egscomics.com )) "me and... becalse i wanna know how my newphews are like"

*renoa stood in shock*
well...isnt tha tinteresting......
*lifts hand and points to the villa*
ed's in there.....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:43 am
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

*renoa stood in shock*
ed's in there.....
the uryom walks to the villa and soon leaves "visit is over" he climbs up the meteor and leaves in an small ship leaving the meteor behind  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:45 am
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

*renoa stood in shock*
ed's in there.....
the uryom walks to the villa and soon leaves "visit is over" he climbs up the meteor and leaves in an small ship leaving the meteor behind

....umm...what the hell?
*renoa somewhat sprints into the villa and finds ed, tipping her head in confusion*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:48 am
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

*renoa stood in shock*
ed's in there.....

....umm...what the hell?
*renoa somewhat sprints into the villa and finds ed, tipping her head in confusion*
"by that face i supose you met my uncle... and your gand grand grand uncle" ((remenber:ed haves the DNA of one of june's ancestors))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:50 am
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

*renoa stood in shock*
ed's in there.....

....umm...what the hell?
"by that face i supose you met my uncle... and your gand grand grand uncle" ((remenber:ed haves the DNA of one of june's ancestors))

(( and remember: renoa completely oblivious to this!))
what, WHAT?!?!?!!? im related to a guy in a meteor?! wait, im related to YOU?!?!?!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:53 am
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

*renoa stood in shock*
ed's in there.....

....umm...what the hell?

what, WHAT?!?!?!!? im related to a guy in a meteor?! wait, im related to YOU?!?!?!
((just reminding you, i knew she were)) "um... yhea" ed says as if that hapenned every two days  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:54 am
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

*renoa stood in shock*
ed's in there.....

....umm...what the hell?

((just reminding you, i knew she were)) "um... yhea" ed says as if that hapenned every two days

*renoa's eyes roll back into her head and she faints and falls backwards*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:56 am
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

....umm...what the hell?

"vlad, can you take her to a room?" vlad enters the room and carries reona to an big room with an bed for four people aand leaves her there... on the ground then leaves  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:58 am
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

....umm...what the hell?

"vlad, can you take her to a room?" vlad enters the room and carries reona to an big room with an bed for four people aand leaves her there... on the ground then leaves

(oh, you're nice....XP)
*renoa waked up about thirty minutes later. sitting up, she looks around frantically*
what the hell?!?!?!?!?!!??!!?  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 777 778 779 780 781 782 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games