Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 777 778 779 780 781 782 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

smartalaku2

Animal Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:56 pm
MuyamiKasai
smartalaku2
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia

**shrugs** that does not surprise me....

:::digs around at the bar and finds a tube of toothpaste and jumps back to toadzilla's back and gives an evil laugh and then giggles innocently opening the tube and squeezing it out on Sky's head::: Opps

**grabbing a towel then taking off my hat and wiping off the toothpaste** I still say ya are by no means innocent and what ya just did proves it....

:::giggles dumping a bucket of water all over Sky::: Well at least you still be minty fresh!

Hey... don't bully my bud or l'll do something we both will regret

:::she giggles jumping off the back of Toadzilla going to her table and opening a bottle of rum::: Does Toady want some rum too? :::giggles as Toadzilla opens her mouth and pours a bottle into her mouth::: Oh that was so good wasn't it... yes such a good girl you deserve a break from those prisoners you were licking and eating on!

:::she blinks at Smart::: Oh its you dude... bullying... naa just trying to get her smelling minty fresh! Ohhhh do something we both will regret... as long as it has us downing a few bottles of rum and ne'tra gal and irish cream and other good s**t... we're there dude! Oh Granny and Reve have the spice too, so that's good too! Oh ne'tra gal is a Mandalorian black ale, it's reallly good too and I know where Naast keeps the good s**t!

I'm just outta Rehab so i gotta stick with a Coke or maybe you have some lemonade?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:59 pm
smartalaku2
MuyamiKasai
smartalaku2
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia

**grabbing a towel then taking off my hat and wiping off the toothpaste** I still say ya are by no means innocent and what ya just did proves it....

:::giggles dumping a bucket of water all over Sky::: Well at least you still be minty fresh!

:::she giggles jumping off the back of Toadzilla going to her table and opening a bottle of rum::: Does Toady want some rum too? :::giggles as Toadzilla opens her mouth and pours a bottle into her mouth::: Oh that was so good wasn't it... yes such a good girl you deserve a break from those prisoners you were licking and eating on!

:::she blinks at Smart::: Oh its you dude... bullying... naa just trying to get her smelling minty fresh! Ohhhh do something we both will regret... as long as it has us downing a few bottles of rum and ne'tra gal and irish cream and other good s**t... we're there dude! Oh Granny and Reve have the spice too, so that's good too! Oh ne'tra gal is a Mandalorian black ale, it's reallly good too and I know where Naast keeps the good s**t!

I'm just outta Rehab so i gotta stick with a Coke or maybe you have some lemonade?

I think that may be a wise idea there smart....come join me....  

KaTatya

Friendly Vampire

smartalaku2

Animal Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:00 pm
KaTatya
smartalaku2
Rassa Vizsla
smartalaku2
Rassa Vizsla
smartalaku2
WTF?

She grins holding up her bottle of tihaar to the new guy, "Oya! Pull up a chair, if you can find one. This place is chaavla sa shebs be'striili, so don't drink from the bottles on the shelves unless you like the watered down crap, there's cases in the cabinets that has the good stuff!

(strong alcoholic drink- from Mandalore
cheers
rough as a strill's backside - phrase used to describe a bar that's a dive)

*winks* You busy Saturday night?

She smirks setting her blaster on the table in front of her looking at the new guy. "You're shitting me right?" she laughs leaning against Xal. "You got the credits aruetii? Our services are not cheap. Weekend rates are double weekday, if we have to deal with the Republic it's triple. Right now we're the only ones free this weekend."

(foreigner- non Mandalorian)

Su cuy'gar , you fine specimen.I'll take everyone available.

**looks at ya and wonders WTF!!!!***

Shhhhhh,,,,, I'm just playing along , I'll get them off your back  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:01 pm
smartalaku2
KaTatya
smartalaku2
Rassa Vizsla
smartalaku2

*winks* You busy Saturday night?

She smirks setting her blaster on the table in front of her looking at the new guy. "You're shitting me right?" she laughs leaning against Xal. "You got the credits aruetii? Our services are not cheap. Weekend rates are double weekday, if we have to deal with the Republic it's triple. Right now we're the only ones free this weekend."

(foreigner- non Mandalorian)

Su cuy'gar , you fine specimen.I'll take everyone available.

**looks at ya and wonders WTF!!!!***

Shhhhhh,,,,, I'm just playing along , I'll get them off your back

ya better watch out or ya will be in a fight of your own....Sky can take care of herself.....  

KaTatya

Friendly Vampire

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:03 pm
smartalaku2
MuyamiKasai
smartalaku2
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia

Lemonade... here... do you think DD is going to keep lemonade in here? Maybe water he died yellow but nope... nothing with real lemons... and you of all people know not to get anything out of the cafeteria! :::she giggles evilly and thinks::: For you dude... let me check around in Naasts stash he tries to hide and see what he's got!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:45 pm
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym

-smiles at his cyare wrapping an arm around her then moves his other hand to gently cup her chin and lifts it up giving her a tender kiss on her lips then whispers- Yes it is cyare.

(beloved, loved one, lover)

:::responds to his kiss, then sighs::: It would appear Sky is only interested in one thing. She could never hold a mate, Mandalorian or any other, if all she wants to do is drink him dry. :::smirks::: I think she prefers victims.

Quote:
-whispers moving to pick her up and hold her close- You could be right my cyare. -looking into her eyes smiling- Her loss not to know the love of another.

Skyailia

oh that is where ya are wrong my dear....I have had my many fine lovers in the past few thousand years but I have outlived them all....there is great pain in that and takes time ta get over it....so right now I am not really looking for a mate....and I da not drink all my men dry some I prefer ta keep around for pleasure....

:::wraps an arm around Lucent kissing the tip of his nose. Then hearing Sky's words, exhales::: Perhaps one day Sky. How many do you keep around at a time? Perhaps that's the problem. You sound more Sith than Vampire. I gave up those ways long ago when I turned my back on the Empire.

-smiles at Exal then sighs once again shaking his head at Sky then gives a soft chuckle at his lover whispering into her ear then kissing her neck- Her loss my cyare, living with the rules of the Empire leaves one limited to what is lived.

ya do not have ta worry bout me my friend I live by no Empires rule....I guess that is why I may get inta trouble once in awhile....**winks**

-laughs raising eyebrows- Trouble once in a while my friend? Looks like you're getting into trouble now with Arris.  

Lucent Rym

Hunter

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:47 pm
Jin Awaud
Lucent Rym
Jin Awaud
Lucent Rym
Jin Awaud

~facepalms~ Vod!

(Brother)

-grins laughing- Better than handing you the shavers right now.

~groans then gives a huff but laughs~ Shave yourself vod!

-grins with a laugh- You first "Cantina Clown"! You need it more than I.

~huff and laughs~ But I could get used to this look vod!

(brother)

-raises eyebrows- Vod you're in a sad state right now. Maybe you should seek help? That hair looks like a knotted mess! -laughs-  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:49 pm
Rassa Vizsla
Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym
Rassa Vizsla
Xal Vizsla

Lucent Rym

Skyailia
Lucent Rym

-chuckles- There's a proverb I learned as a youth, “A Mandalorian woman's greatest talent is not her charm or beauty, but her strength of body and will.” They're the woman you want at your side and back, not across the battlefield.

**smiles** now that sounds very smart and a good thing ta remember....

She grins looking at the men then over at Sky, "Hey Sky, he's forgetting to tell you why he says that! There's a proverb in the galaxy that says, 'There is nothing a Mandalorian man fears more than a Mandalorian woman!' Just remember that because it's true! There's a reason we're feared too!" She grins giving Xal holding the bottle over to him for him to join her in a drink.

-grins- I'm not daft Rassa. I know all to well what the hell a Mandalorian female can do. That's why I'd rather have them fighting with me verses against me.

Giving a chuckle she smirked and told Exal, "Smart man you have there vod."

(sister)

-grins- I didn't survive this long by being stupid.  

Lucent Rym

Hunter

Exal Kressh

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:19 pm
Rassa Vizsla
Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym
Rassa Vizsla
Xal Vizsla

Lucent Rym

Skyailia
Lucent Rym

-chuckles- There's a proverb I learned as a youth, “A Mandalorian woman's greatest talent is not her charm or beauty, but her strength of body and will.” They're the woman you want at your side and back, not across the battlefield.

**smiles** now that sounds very smart and a good thing ta remember....

She grins looking at the men then over at Sky, "Hey Sky, he's forgetting to tell you why he says that! There's a proverb in the galaxy that says, 'There is nothing a Mandalorian man fears more than a Mandalorian woman!' Just remember that because it's true! There's a reason we're feared too!" She grins giving Xal holding the bottle over to him for him to join her in a drink.

-grins- I'm not daft Rassa. I know all to well what the hell a Mandalorian female can do. That's why I'd rather have them fighting with me verses against me.

Giving a chuckle she smirked and told Exal, "Smart man you have there vod."

(sister)

:::gives Rassa a smug smile::: Yes, I do.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:22 pm
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym

-smiles at his cyare wrapping an arm around her then moves his other hand to gently cup her chin and lifts it up giving her a tender kiss on her lips then whispers- Yes it is cyare.

:::responds to his kiss, then sighs::: It would appear Sky is only interested in one thing. She could never hold a mate, Mandalorian or any other, if all she wants to do is drink him dry. :::smirks::: I think she prefers victims.

Quote:
-whispers moving to pick her up and hold her close- You could be right my cyare. -looking into her eyes smiling- Her loss not to know the love of another.

Skyailia

oh that is where ya are wrong my dear....I have had my many fine lovers in the past few thousand years but I have outlived them all....there is great pain in that and takes time ta get over it....so right now I am not really looking for a mate....and I da not drink all my men dry some I prefer ta keep around for pleasure....

:::wraps an arm around Lucent kissing the tip of his nose. Then hearing Sky's words, exhales::: Perhaps one day Sky. How many do you keep around at a time? Perhaps that's the problem. You sound more Sith than Vampire. I gave up those ways long ago when I turned my back on the Empire.

-smiles at Exal then sighs once again shaking his head at Sky then gives a soft chuckle at his lover whispering into her ear then kissing her neck- Her loss my cyare, living with the rules of the Empire leaves one limited to what is lived.

:::cuddles him close whispering::: I would rather this life with only you my love. I am learning a new way to live. A way that suits me far better.

-smiles warmly wrapping an arm around her holding her close as she cuddles him closer giving her forehead a soft kiss whispering to her- A new way to live that I have every intention on being there by your side my cyare. -lovingly meeting her eyes as he slowly runs his hand through her hair and smiles gives her a seductive wink then whispers so no one can hear-

Lucent Rym

Hunter

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:39 pm
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Exal Kressh

Quote:

Skyailia

ya do not have ta worry bout me my friend I live by no Empires rule....I guess that is why I may get inta trouble once in awhile....**winks**

-laughs raising eyebrows- Trouble once in a while my friend? Looks like you're getting into trouble now with Arris.

ooooh this is not trouble my friend not like any I have been in before....  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:41 pm
Reve Casse
Darth Spectrous
Reve Casse

Skyailia
Darth Spectrous
*Granny smiles at Sky and laughs* Granny thinks you should come sit over here with us and have some wine and spice! You're already sounding high so you might as well join us!

**holds up my glass of blood** maybe we will join ya but I will not be drinking any wine and I think I will stay away from that spice....

*Granny watches as Sky decides to show off to Arris and takes a sip of her wine* Pass more of that spice Reve, looks like Sky's busy right now so we can enjoy what we would've shared with her!

-refills Granny's pipe for her, then her own- I'm not sharing my good spice from Exal with that old Vamp. -laughs- Drinks, spice and entertainment. Who could ask for more Granny.

*enjoys her refill of spice thanking Reve and leaning back in her chair smoking and sipping wine* Right now Reve, Granny won't ask for more!  

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:26 pm
Arris Zern

**watching ya as ya remain motionless....my pupils start ta narrow then I move my hand and use my power ta shove ya back inta the table then the wall behind ya....setting my hand back on my knee I continue to watch ya**  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:42 pm
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh

-gives a chuckle at Sky taking a look over at Arris- I'm not certain what you mean, but my friend, if you think Arris is not trouble, you'd be mistaken.  

Lucent Rym

Hunter

Exal Kressh

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:34 am
Skyailia

Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym

-gives a chuckle at Sky taking a look over at Arris- I'm not certain what you mean, but my friend, if you think Arris is not trouble, you'd be mistaken.

:::snickers resting her head against Lucent's chest as she listens to his words of warning for Sky, then looks up at him with a wicked little smile whispering::: You tried Nulis. Always the patient man. She may have to learn the hard way.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 777 778 779 780 781 782 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games