Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 777 778 779 780 781 782 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yunako Aori

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 4:37 pm
Menzeeto
What we talking about? School? Fun. Anime Club is tommorow, then Art Club on Thursday and on Friday a lock-out for church...pretty good week whee Two days in a row with no homework ^^
*gasps* I'm going to media play tommorow for Anime Club. That's when I'm going to get DNAngel. And I just got back from art club. Oh oh, and surprise surprise, I have a lock-in at church this friday too. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 4:39 pm
Yeah, tommorow we're watching Princess Mononoke (sp?), last week was Ghost in the Shell (in school xd )  

Menzeeto

Yunako Aori

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 4:48 pm
stare our school needs an Anime Club... Me and some friends are thinking about starting one. The only thing stopping us is our lack of a teacher sponsor thing...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 5:18 pm
WEll, we don't have a sponsor, tho we do have a classroom. It's good enough.  

Menzeeto

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 5:30 pm
Yunako Aori
anyone have any songs that would go with Lord of the Flies? It's an assignment and I need 3 more songs. Anything would be helpful, it doesn't even have to have lyrics. And I can have forgien songs too.
I can get you japanese songs..but you need to tell me about the book..

MY LORD I WANT TO BE IN AN ANIME CLUB.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 5:56 pm
ChibiAngelwolf
Yunako Aori
anyone have any songs that would go with Lord of the Flies? It's an assignment and I need 3 more songs. Anything would be helpful, it doesn't even have to have lyrics. And I can have forgien songs too.

eek Explain the book?! Oh my, there is so much to tell. I don't think I could.

SCSU has one that shows a bunch of stuff it starts at 6 and goes till midnight. They show Naruto there, but my mom won't let me go. damn her.

I go the one at media play it goes meets every wednesday. Lately I've been mad at them for lack of organization and showing random things. Like the first disk.. then they stop. It's annoying. stressed  

Yunako Aori

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:00 pm
Yunako Aori
ChibiAngelwolf
Yunako Aori

eek Explain the book?! Oh my, there is so much to tell. I don't think I could.

SCSU has one that shows a bunch of stuff it starts at 6 and goes till midnight. They show Naruto there, but my mom won't let me go. damn her.

I go the one at media play it goes meets every wednesday. Lately I've been mad at them for lack of organization and showing random things. Like the first disk.. then they stop. It's annoying. stressed
tell me song types then..  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:00 pm
lets see... my school DOES have an anime club... but i noticed that most of the people there are either weird or... they like animes that i don't X3  

Biryu

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:03 pm
Biryu
lets see... my school DOES have an anime club... but i noticed that most of the people there are either weird or... they like animes that i don't X3
that would suck o.o  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:25 pm
ChibiAngelwolf
Biryu
that would suck o.o

I concur. Ok my show is on. See you in an hour!  

Zhaitan

Yunako Aori

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:27 pm
ChibiAngelwolf
uh... songs about being lost, evil, and fighting.

Mainly the evil one! xd Thanks Angelwolf!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:35 pm
Yunako Aori
ChibiAngelwolf

fighting..O.o well thats simple..go to the 1st Naruto OST.. razz  

ChibiAngelwolf

Yunako Aori

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:37 pm
ChibiAngelwolf
Yunako Aori
ChibiAngelwolf

fighting..O.o well thats simple..go to the 1st Naruto OST.. razz
*thumbs up* That's what I'm downloading now! They got some pretty snazzy stuff. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 7:23 pm
*sigh* alone again jiggity jig.. Maybe I'll check some other threads in here *skittles over to all the non-sticky goodness*  

Yunako Aori

Yunako Aori

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 8:31 pm
Well that little adventure was... fruitful.. I'm back though.. Hello thread *pets it*  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 777 778 779 780 781 782 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games