Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 777 778 779 780 781 782 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:30 am
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
she half hugs him "its ok" she said softly

"no its not"
"...ok maybe no..." she sighs and lets go of him "that was a long time ago...your not a killer anymore"

"im sure tomoyo and shinyu wants me dead"
she looks around "i hope they dont" she whispered

"i helped destroy there village....i am still a killer" he continuse walking
she watched him walk "you may think that....but i dont" she said quietly and walks the other way  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:30 am
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
"...ok maybe no..." she sighs and lets go of him "that was a long time ago...your not a killer anymore"

she watched him walk "you may think that....but i dont" she said quietly and walks the other way

"ill exept death if i need to"  

Dante Borges

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:32 am
Tomoyo slumped into the ground, still staring up at the sky. "Oh... that cloud looks like a puppy...." she said, softly strocking Kuroi's head.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:32 am
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she looked at him "dont.....because if you do...ill never forgive you, for leaving me"  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:38 am
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she looked at him "dont.....because if you do...ill never forgive you, for leaving me"

"the others will"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:39 am
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"the others will"
she sighs "i guess they will" she looks away "ill be....around" she said and started to walk down the halls  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:42 am
Tomoyo smiled slightly. "That one looks like a fishie..." she laughed. "I like fish... specially tuna.."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:44 am
KaosAngel012
Tomoyo smiled slightly. "That one looks like a fishie..." she laughed. "I like fish... specially tuna.."

-ragnos runs past her and into the forest-  

Dante Borges

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:47 am
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012

She saw him running toward the forest and looks at Kuroi. "....... what's wrong with him...?" she asked to no one in particular, so she stood up and followed him  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:48 am
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012

She saw him running toward the forest and looks at Kuroi. "....... what's wrong with him...?" she asked to no one in particular, so she stood up and followed him

he runs to the waterfall  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:49 am
she walked around thinking, she sighs "only a couple more weeks" she whispered  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:50 am
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012

he runs to the waterfall

Tomoyo curiously follows him, walking softly and carefully since she doesn't want to be found. Kuroi meows in protest when he sees the water. "I know... but i'm worried about him..."  

La Petite Ange

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:53 am
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012

he runs to the waterfall

Tomoyo curiously follows him, walking softly and carefully since she doesn't want to be found. Kuroi meows in protest when he sees the water. "I know... but i'm worried about him..."

he closes his eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:55 am
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012

he runs to the waterfall

he closes his eyes

Tomoyo keeps watching him curiously. "Neh... what's he doing...?"  

La Petite Ange

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:56 am
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012

he runs to the waterfall

he closes his eyes

Tomoyo keeps watching him curiously. "Neh... what's he doing...?"

"im thinking of jumping off"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 777 778 779 780 781 782 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games