Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 777 778 779 780 781 782 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:39 pm
Well, where the government has failed us, our church has picked up the slack. Yay. So, we'll have a food order coming in tomorrow. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:24 pm
Okay, so long story short this afternoon I got "reprimanded" at work (I work in my college's library) for just sitting at the desk and not doing anything while everyone else is apparently working (which I rarely if ever do). Thing is, 90% of the time while I'm sitting there someone else is on another computer on Myspace! Even the bosses do it! Is it because the other student workers have a few quarters' seniority over me that they're allowed to do jack-all and I'm getting picked on here?

Plus, I got told that I shouldn't be asking questions about fixing copier jams/using the bypass tray/etc. because those are things I should know by now. Excuse me, I have a ******** learning disorder (ADD) that causes me to have a horrible ******** memory! I'm sorry I ask questions about things I can't remember instead of flailing away at it on my own! I was under the impression that "the only stupid question is the question that's never asked", but apparently not!

Although, I can't be that mad, because I don't tell people about my having ADD. Many people seem to believe it doesn't exist (why is beyond me), so I like to avoid giving them reason to think I'm simply lazy/stupid/whatever people who don't "believe in" ADD (like that'll make it go away) think.

. . . Yea, reading back over that it didn't make much sense, but I do feel better that I got it off my chest. whee

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:36 pm
Sunegami
Okay, so long story short this afternoon I got "reprimanded" at work (I work in my college's library) for just sitting at the desk and not doing anything while everyone else is apparently working (which I rarely if ever do). Thing is, 90% of the time while I'm sitting there someone else is on another computer on Myspace! Even the bosses do it! Is it because the other student workers have a few quarters' seniority over me that they're allowed to do jack-all and I'm getting picked on here?

Plus, I got told that I shouldn't be asking questions about fixing copier jams/using the bypass tray/etc. because those are things I should know by now. Excuse me, I have a ******** learning disorder (ADD) that causes me to have a horrible ******** memory! I'm sorry I ask questions about things I can't remember instead of flailing away at it on my own! I was under the impression that "the only stupid question is the question that's never asked", but apparently not!

Although, I can't be that mad, because I don't tell people about my having ADD. Many people seem to believe it doesn't exist (why is beyond me), so I like to avoid giving them reason to think I'm simply lazy/stupid/whatever people who don't "believe in" ADD (like that'll make it go away) think.

. . . Yea, reading back over that it didn't make much sense, but I do feel better that I got it off my chest. whee

Getting reprimanded for asking a question is complete bullshit. Learning disorder or not, it's better to ask a question then ******** something up because you don't know what to do. I'd tell them about the ADD, at least to make them feel like jackasses for picking on you with that matter.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:32 pm
shoki_de_nai
Getting reprimanded for asking a question is complete bullshit. Learning disorder or not, it's better to ask a question then ******** something up because you don't know what to do. I'd tell them about the ADD, at least to make them feel like jackasses for picking on you with that matter.

Exactly. Thank you.

I've thought about it (not specifically to make them feel like jackasses [although it wouldn't hurt]), but honestly, I think Kathy (my boss' boss) falls under the category of "I don't believe in ADD" (no reason I think that, it's just a vague hunch). She's not a mean person, she's just kind of no-nonsense.

I think Ellen (my boss) might actually consider it valid, but I'm still a little gunshy about who I tell. My dad's girlfriend (who I'm not entirely fond of) made a whole deal about me not using ADD as an excuse for anything, and I think I got a mindset of "I'll be damned if I'll prove her right". Or something. I dunno. whee

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:16 pm
Sunegami
shoki_de_nai

Exactly. Thank you.

I've thought about it (not specifically to make them feel like jackasses [although it wouldn't hurt]), but honestly, I think Kathy (my boss' boss) falls under the category of "I don't believe in ADD" (no reason I think that, it's just a vague hunch). She's not a mean person, she's just kind of no-nonsense.

I think Ellen (my boss) might actually consider it valid, but I'm still a little gunshy about who I tell. My dad's girlfriend (who I'm not entirely fond of) made a whole deal about me not using ADD as an excuse for anything, and I think I got a mindset of "I'll be damned if I'll prove her right". Or something. I dunno. whee

I don't like using my depression as an excuse, but if the problem is irectly caused by...I'll tell people. I had to explain to my teachers last semester about it, because it was causing lots of problems. Depression is one that some people don't believe in...but I honestly don't care. If they don't believe it exists they can go on and think that but that won't change the fact that they're wrong.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:20 pm
Anyone know of any non-offensive smelling lubricats that you can use to oil the joints in a life-sized doll that won't leak out excessivly or cause chaffing. wink  

Happy Fun Time Doll

King Kento

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:46 pm
Announing my return to the guild after....possibly a year, maybe less away. If anyone remembers me, you have some amazing memories. Not much more than that.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:48 pm
Happy Fun Time Doll
Anyone know of any non-offensive smelling lubricats that you can use to oil the joints in a life-sized doll that won't leak out excessivly or cause chaffing. wink

I usually recommend I.D. Lubricants. They have a wide variety for whatever your pleasure may be.

Selene Aries

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:50 pm
King Kento
Announing my return to the guild after....possibly a year, maybe less away. If anyone remembers me, you have some amazing memories. Not much more than that.

Welcome back. Though, I am sorry, I do not remember your name.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:01 pm
King Kento

I remember you because you comment on my FA journal a lot blaugh  

Af Mas

Crenn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:04 am
Kakarotto-san
God that was scary. The storms that have been going on came through here. I was talking to Firefury when my sister comes down and goes "We're under a tornado warning!". Then seconds after telling Fury I had to get off the sirens went off. It's dark and it's late at night. Can't see anything but lightning. We don't have a basement. The safest part of the house I assume is our closet under the stairs and the half-bathroom since they're in the middle of the house like the weather men have said to go to if you don't have a basement.

Parts of Lexington are out of power. There have been reports all over the state where the storms have hit about damage. They said a barn has been blown over..mobile homes as well.. now they're saying a post office wall was knocked down..something about a semi truck at a Wal-mart..Apparnetly on Nicholasville Road there's a telephone pole on fire. There's a roof in the middle of a street somewhere blocking traffic. They're saying the winds are hurricane force. 77 mph winds is what they have reported. The weather men are freaking out..They were going on about how the heavy lights and the steel beams in the studio were shaking from the wind..

Man..this has been one crazy and wild night. I'm not sure if I can sleep. I might stay in the living room tonight with the tv on.

Sounds scary as hell.....  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:24 am
Today I got the weirdest phone call..... just before seeing my physiotherapist, I got a call from "Unknown" (aka the number was hidden) and when I picked up.... it sound like a girl getting humped..... I hung up pretty quickly.  

Crenn

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:37 am
Crenn
Kakarotto-san
God that was scary. The storms that have been going on came through here. I was talking to Firefury when my sister comes down and goes "We're under a tornado warning!". Then seconds after telling Fury I had to get off the sirens went off. It's dark and it's late at night. Can't see anything but lightning. We don't have a basement. The safest part of the house I assume is our closet under the stairs and the half-bathroom since they're in the middle of the house like the weather men have said to go to if you don't have a basement.

Parts of Lexington are out of power. There have been reports all over the state where the storms have hit about damage. They said a barn has been blown over..mobile homes as well.. now they're saying a post office wall was knocked down..something about a semi truck at a Wal-mart..Apparnetly on Nicholasville Road there's a telephone pole on fire. There's a roof in the middle of a street somewhere blocking traffic. They're saying the winds are hurricane force. 77 mph winds is what they have reported. The weather men are freaking out..They were going on about how the heavy lights and the steel beams in the studio were shaking from the wind..

Man..this has been one crazy and wild night. I'm not sure if I can sleep. I might stay in the living room tonight with the tv on.

Sounds scary as hell.....
I went through something similiar last summer. It was lightening literally nonstop. There wasn't even a second of darkness, it had rained earlier, and then the rain mysteriously stopped. We were huddled up inside a gas station, and there were some storm chasers there. We later found out there were four tornadoes around the town, thankfully none hit.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:05 am
Stuff is going on with my family and my soon to be hubby. He got into a shouting match with my brother when he and my father showed up at our apartment. My brother then went and complained to my mom who then called us up and my hubby and her got into it for a good hour and a half. After that he hung up the phone on her. She called back in about ten mins and my hubby was able to talk to her calmer and explained stuff.

We thought it was all good until the next day when my mom called my hubby up and demanded that we have a "meeting" at my parents house tonight....needless to say I've been literally sick since this all started. I'm stuck in the middle and I can't seem to help everyone get along.  

hex_xombie

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:18 am
hex_xombie
Stuff is going on with my family and my soon to be hubby. He got into a shouting match with my brother when he and my father showed up at our apartment. My brother then went and complained to my mom who then called us up and my hubby and her got into it for a good hour and a half. After that he hung up the phone on her. She called back in about ten mins and my hubby was able to talk to her calmer and explained stuff.

We thought it was all good until the next day when my mom called my hubby up and demanded that we have a "meeting" at my parents house tonight....needless to say I've been literally sick since this all started. I'm stuck in the middle and I can't seem to help everyone get along.

Sorry to hear all that sad  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 777 778 779 780 781 782 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games