Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Horror/fantasy RP (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:44 pm

Kichi completed the charge on his attack and set it some limitations, attack only those who wished to harm Nena, Slate, Yoshi, or any of Kichi's other friends, then he released it upon his foes.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:19 pm

((Just a heads up, guys: I won't be on for a week cuz of computer issues, but I'm still involved! Don't forget about me just cuz I won't be here ^^))

Vampchick6

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:16 pm

((I won't^ ^))

"Nena!!!!!!!" She cut down another and ran after her scent....
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:31 pm

((OMG here I am ^^))

Slate twisted away from an acolyte's swinging blade and tripped him, breaking his neck with one quick motion. But as her attention was focused on it, another ran up behind her and stabbed deep into her side.
"b*****d!!" She kicked him away, snapping a rib and then dragged herself up onto a tree branch to examine the wound, which was bleeding heavily.

Vampchick6

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:46 pm

She couldn't controle her emotions, she fell over her feet, and twisted her hand hard and she graspped a tree, hot and cold sweat fell from her skin, she coughed up blood, her raw and angry emotions where killing her...and she senced Slates on top of it.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:19 pm

Kichi's attacks leveled the field considerably. the attacks killed off almost all of the attackers, leaving a number he and Yoshi could handle by themselves.
"Slate, take the oracle and run! Me an' Yoshi can handle these punks, you need a doctor or something, and the oracle is bleeding internally. GOOOOO!!!!"
Kichi faced the on coming attackers and began to tear through them with a renewed vigor and purpose, these people needed his help and damnit they were going to get it.

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:49 pm

Growling at her wounds, Slate leaped down and grabbed Amu, letting the oracle lean on her as she helped her away from the battle.
"I'm sorry, Amu. I almost forgot how hard battling is for you. Come on, there should be a little area where we can get patched up nearby." She had to bite her own lip to try and distract herself from the intoxicating scent of Amu's blood.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:00 am

He ran ever onward after Nena's captors, tears in his eyes, heart racing, and gasping for breath. He ran, pushing himself past his limits, willing to do nearly everything in or beyond his power to save his friends. Eventually, he fell, having expended his energies in the pursuit. In the dark embrace of unconsciousness, he cursed himself for his failure.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:47 pm

She fell out of consiousness....

She landed by Yoshitsune, blood at the corner of her mouth. "Mr. Minamoto??? whats wrong?" She giggled.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:47 pm

He was still unconscious. However, tears were now trickling down his face, turning the earth beneath his head to mud.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:32 am

"DAmn!" SLate carefully set Amu down against a tree to rest as she staggered from her own wounds, which were not healing as she'd hoped they would. Apparently the acolytes had blessed their weaponry against vampires, making the injuries fester and bleed of their own accord. She stumbled again, trying to keep her vision from blurring as another figure appeared before her, a sadistic smile on his face.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:03 pm

She shook him, "MR MINAMOTO!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Being near death, she couldn't help.

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:43 pm

When the strange man looked down at Amu, Slate stumbled forward, crying, "No! I'm the one you've come for, she's no threat to you!" He grinned and beckoned slightly, and two acolytes appeared behind her, grasping her arms and forcing her to her knees in front of him, ignoring her cry of pain.
As the man bent, placing a hand under her chin to tip her head up to look at him, Slate felt the transportation spell being cast around the little group (EXCLUDING AMU). Her consciousness began to fade as the spell started to lift them away from the material plane, with her still caught tightly in the clutches, once again, of her master.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:19 pm

"Mr. MinamotoooooOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOooooOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She started poking him.

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:04 pm

His face started gurgling in the mud. If he wasn't moved, he'd drown in a mixture of tears and filth...
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games