Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 5:42 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: JetAlmeara
Participating Soquili: Eversong
Link to Teepee: Link

May is said to bring blooming of flowers. How would you relate this to Intelligence?: *looks blank for a few moments* Well..uh...I suppose one could could go all scientific on you and point out that the arrival of May's flowers is a good indication of a lands health, if the plants are flowering then they must be healthy and healthy plants are the base of a healthy place to live, thats a pretty intelligent deduction to me.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Intelligence?: Luck I suppose, you can be pretty dumb and still make a lucky choice - how smart you are dosen't seem to factor into that all that much.

Would you jump off a cliff if you knew there was precarious landing at the bottom?: *blinks* I have wings...I don't see how that would be much of a problem for me..bu theoretically if I didn't have wins I expect it would depend on why I was doing so..to save my life? possibly..to save my mates life? For sure, for kicks? Likely not...who would do that?!?  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 2:51 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name:[/b SkyDragono
Participating Soquili: Damia
Link to Teepee: Teepee

May is said to bring blooming of flowers. How would you relate this to Intelligence?:Where blossoms open from winters slumber, young minds, and old, will open to receive new knowledge that another year of life brings

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Intelligence?:
Luck is least like Intelligence. When you are lucky, you depend on things to go right without thinking of it. I would rather be intelligent then lucky.

Would you jump off a cliff if you knew there was precarious landing at the bottom?: i would say not. I would rather not die thank you. Now I feel like questioning your intelligence.

SkyDragono

Dangerous Healer

12,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battery 500

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:26 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Caffeinecraving
Participating Soquili: Cian Alastair

May is said to bring blooming of flowers. How would you relate this to Intelligence?: I... wouldn't? No...um... Flowers make petals... so... that means... they are smart? Right... yeah!

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Intelligence?: Stamina... I just don't see how you can be intelligent and keep running... and running... and running... and... you get the picture.

Would you jump off a cliff if you knew there was precarious landing at the bottom?: ... uh... no...wait... is there something important that i need down there? If yes... then... no... i would find a different way down.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:48 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Chi honda
Participating Soquili:Chatella
Link to Teepee:Teepee

May is said to bring blooming of flowers. How would you relate this to Intelligence?: Hmm ... well intelligence is important and in my work I think its cause' flowers make you happy. If your happy then you'll be able to think more clearly and answer many more questions.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Intelligence?: Strength, since no matter how strong you are your not always that smart. Like in my work as a nurse I'm more brains then strength, and while they both are great to have they are complete opposites.

Would you jump off a cliff if you knew there was precarious landing at the bottom?: Yes especially if a patient was involved! If a patient was hurt and stuck down there, i would jump no matter what the risks. Patients come first, my own health and worries come last. For that is the duty of a nurse!  

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:49 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Split personality andSummer Raven
Participating Soquili: Butter Pecan
Link to Teepee: xxx

May is said to bring blooming of flowers. How would you relate this to Intelligence?: Flower's aren't smart. I don't understand why they would relate. They don't have brains? Right? -looks around for a moment- I don't understand.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Intelligence?: Luck I suppose. I mean... you don't have to be intelligent to have luck... Right? You can be dumb as a rock and still be lucky.

Would you jump off a cliff if you knew there was precarious landing at the bottom?: No. I would not. What does this question have to do with anything? >>  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:03 pm
Owner's Name: Lady Aria Starstone
Participating Soquili: Aurianna
Link to Teepee: [X]

May is said to bring blooming of flowers. How would you relate this to Intelligence?: "That statement is related to intelligence in that an intelligent person takes time to observe and learn the ways of the world, so as to note when things are likely to happen. Learning this is wise, as the one who knows can learn when best to plant their seeds, so as to have a good winter harvest."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Intelligence?:
"Luck. While it pairs well, luck is not really something you have any control over. It's purely an outside factor. Intelligence is within, and one can learn to become more intelligent."

Would you jump off a cliff if you knew there was precarious landing at the bottom?: "Only if I must. I would rather fly to safety, but if ever I was in a situation were flight were not an option, and I must needs make the leap, or face a worse fate, I would."

No stats can be awarded to a soquili missing from your teepee.  

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:26 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name:Faithofthefallen
Participating Soquili:Vesper
Link to Teepee:Teepee

May is said to bring blooming of flowers. How would you relate this to Intelligence?:"Oh! I just love flowers, they're so lovely. I'm not sure what they have to do with intelligence though..." -headtilts-

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Intelligence?:"Probably luck, you can use intelligence to help imrpove your strength, speed, stamina, and even courage but intelligence and luck are completely unrelated."

Would you jump off a cliff if you knew there was precarious landing at the bottom?: "Well...I can fly.....so I don't think that would be an issue for me."  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:58 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: CheshireKttty
Participating Soquili: Boi-Tatá

May is said to bring blooming of flowers. How would you relate this to Intelligence?: Boi looks irritated by the question. "Flowers? I don't see how flowers have anything to do with intelligence. They're just silly little things that mares seem to fancy."

"I would say that Luck is the most unlike intelligence. I've had a few unintelligent soquili wiggle out of my traps only out of sheer dumb luck before. You most certainly don't have to be smart to be lucky."

Would you jump off a cliff if you knew there was precarious landing at the bottom?: The stallion snorts in disapproval. "I'm not quite sure if anyone in their right mind would. But I suppose in a very extreme, life-threatening situation, I might."  

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 11:36 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Teh Roarie
Participating Soquili: Majesty
Link to Teepee: here

May is said to bring blooming of flowers. How would you relate this to Intelligence?: Hmm....well. I've never thought of flowers as intelligent. But perhaps when you think about it the trees and plants are intelligent for making them. The bloom and bring forth growth, new life, fruit. Yeah, that's intelligent.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Intelligence?: Strength. To be strong does not require intelligence but mixing the two can produce great triumphs.

Would you jump off a cliff if you knew there was precarious landing at the bottom?: Absolutely not! There is no reason to every jump off a cliff. There's to much life to live....landing or not.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:23 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Thalea
Participating Soquili: Anaon Nox
Link to Teepee: [x]

May is said to bring blooming of flowers. How would you relate this to Intelligence?: A tiny smile crossed her face and she sang a small line in a cheery voice, “ ‘April showers bring May flowers…’” her voice trailed off, “Blooming flowers in May can be related to intelligence because it is fact that when spring arrives it brings flowers.”

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Intelligence?: Anaon tilted her head to the side as she considered the question, the song she sang for the first question still stuck in her head, although she quickly pushed it aside to concentrate on the current question’s answer, “I would have to say luck is the most unlike intelligence, because with luck you do not need to know anything, you can just guess the answer. Guessing right is not the same as actually knowing the answer.”

Would you jump off a cliff if you knew there was precarious landing at the bottom?: “Yes, because I have wings. But if I did not have wings, I would not jump; I am not that crazy… Tho my sister would tell you otherwise.”

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:16 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Bardess Ookami
Participating Soquili: Kohi Noel
Link to Teepee: Home Sweet Home

May is said to bring blooming of flowers. How would you relate this to Intelligence?: "Tis the intelligent one who can see all the potential flowers have for good pranking! I mean seriously, with enough flowers, you can hide stink clods until some unsuspecting sap steps in it and continues on. Or a carpet of them to hide a bog. Or, if they suspect you already, then use them a a ploy so that when the victim gives them a wide berth, they fall into another trap! FUN! If you're smart enough.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Intelligence?:"Strength. Ever hear the term dumb jock? I'd say the person I have in mind knows who they are... but they're so strong, they probably don't even realize they've just been insulted..."

Would you jump off a cliff if you knew there was precarious landing at the bottom?: "Depends. Will it be fun? Ah, forget the depends. SURE! You only live once!" Fortunately...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:21 pm
Bonus Questions for May are Now Closed!

Bonus questions for June will open once all stats have been updated.

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:21 pm
Bonus Questions for June are Now Open!

Bonus stats for May have been added!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:52 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: She-Ra of Etheria
Participating Soquili: She-Ra

As summer begins, how will luck make your summer the best ever?: ""One should not rely on luck as it is quite inconsistent. However, ignoring that, I would hope that luck would help me in my quest of righting wrongs and putting evil it their place."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Luck?: "Realistically they all are the opposite as luck is something that happens at any time and can effect any of those categories. To pick just one I would say strength. Strength and luck have little in common."

Everyone has a lucky number - what's yours and why?: "I can't say I've ever had a lucky number. Like I said before luck is not something to rely on. But to amuse you I would pick four, since that's the number of months I have been free from my old life."  

She-Ra of Etheria

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:58 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Uta
Participating Soquili: Kalila
Link to Teepee: Here

As summer begins, how will luck make your summer the best ever?:
The white and black touched mare flicked an ear as she considered the question. How would her luck shine on her as the days grew warmer? "Well . . . I do believe I can get a particular stallion to understand that I am not an apparition or ghost. That I am very much alive." Green eyes brightened with good humor, though her words were patient. She had long since rolled her eyes at the angeni that had deemed her dead, and was still 'haunting' him. "As fun as pretending to be a ghost has been, it's been months and only luck will lead him to common sense. If I could just convince him of my reality, I'd certainly have to dub this summer as great."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Luck?: The mare considered the question, giving a small flick of her wing and shaking a few strands of hair from her face. "Hmm. Strength is most unlike luck, I believe. Strength is a physical ability. No matter how weak or strong an individual is to start, they can choose to strengthen themselves physically, actively. They can work out to grow stronger, or laze about to grow weaker . . ultimately the choice is theirs. Luck, on the other hand, is pure chance. No one can control how lucky (or unlucky) an individual is. They just are."

Everyone has a lucky number - what's yours and why?: The young mare chuckled some, tilting her head inquisitively before she spoke. A number? "I believe forty two is a good number. To me it's always been a bit lucky, and rumor has it, can be called upon as an answer to life, the universe and everything. I'm not entirely sure that's true, but rumors must have a smidge of truth in them. As such, it's my chosen number if I ever had to choose one out of the infinite amount of choices."  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games